Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 222959 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #3150 on: Sep 20, 2023, 04:49 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 46* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Wally..........Good luck and safe travels to Lake Erie this morning. :thumbsup:
                          I-45...........The weather cat does the same to me except he want to go out and patrol my yard. :whistle:
                          Eddie.........I hope you are able to find the 1/2 pint jars that you need. :unsure:
                          Marv..........I'm sure you will see something come your way soon. :blink:
                          H2l............Hopeful ly your wife's appointment goes well in Saratoga. :thumbsup: I've seen a lot of moose when hunting in Maine but only
                moose tracks here in NY. I know they are here. :whistle:
                          Steve.........My father was as skeptical as yours was. His comment was once the state puts a fee on something, it never comes off. :%$#!:
                          Fish...........I guess bird strike to the power grid out there is a common occurrence, but not so much here in the east. :o
                          I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3151 on: Sep 20, 2023, 06:04 AM »
44* and some fog.

WW, Good Luck on the trip to Erie, get some of those "big" ones.

Mr. C, back when I worked in Rochester I would drive the Thruway about 20 weekends a year coming up to the camp. Overall it has been in pretty good shape, would hate to see what it would be like without at least some money coming in.

Wifes's appts went well yesterday, still have to wait for the results of one of them.

I am cleaning my deck this morning, it needs it.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3152 on: Sep 20, 2023, 06:47 AM »
Good morning ER’s. 49 on the deck

See Marv and Tom out in the hallway, coffee sure good this morning,  different brand ???

H2L hope the test results are good when you get them

Daughter will be stopping in sometime today, she is on her way to myrtle beach hotel for the weekend guess she book a special rate of $120 for 3 days.

Linda wants to visit the Amish local store and get some tomatoes to can today also

Almost tossed some wood in the fireplace, but didn’t as it will warm up soon enough.

Enjoy your day with whatever is on your planner
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #3153 on: Sep 20, 2023, 06:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D   48* and clear here this am, high of 68 forecasted.

Wally…wishing you and Mr.WW a safe travels and a banner trip, best of luck on Erie!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff…your Dad was right about this state!  ;D  I just took a look to see how much money the state actually generates from tolls on the thruway…in 2021 it was $804 Million!  :whistle:
  I-45…hope you find some fish wanting to bite, enjoy the nice weather with Mr.Dickens!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…I’m assuming the politician/s who made that claim about the tolls won their reelections??  ;D 
  Marv…hope to read one of those bears or bucks came in close enough for you… :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  H2…glad your wife’s appointments went well yesterday. Thanks for sharing the picture and the moose update,what a rush that must have been!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  OS…congratulations on getting your claim also, so happy for you!  :clap: :flex:  Pat mentioned to me he only received 80% of his but was continuing on with his battle to try and get the rest….
   OG…hope all is going well with your Mom…thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Getting ready to make one more batch of tomato sauce and that will be the last of the tomatoes, lol.  My sons are starting to get amped up about their trip this weekend….just got another message asking to reconsider making the trip with them. That’s just not in the cards at this time… ;D
   Cawfee’s still on if anyone needs a refill….
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Bud!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3154 on: Sep 20, 2023, 10:28 AM »
Eddie what trip are the boys planning ???
Bud

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #3155 on: Sep 20, 2023, 11:23 AM »
Eddie, that was my 3 year long fight!! I had gotten 90% for my hearing but they dragged their feet on the rest of it!! I hope Pat gets the last 20%!! :thumbsup: :flex: :%$#!:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3156 on: Sep 20, 2023, 02:19 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

73 or so degrees, feels downright hot.

I made a dash for home yesterday morning for groceries and clothes washing. The bears haven't been around in a couple days. This afternoon I am going to sit in my deer stand.

I had only been home for about 15 minutes when a buddy from my old tree company called. He said they were working about 5 miles away and had a couple loads of white ash if I wanted it. White ash isn't my favorite, but I wasn't going to turn it down. He ende up dropping 3 big loads, probably about 12 cords. A few logs were bigger, but much of it needs to just be split in half. He said I owe him a beer, I said its a deal ;D

Hope you all have a good rest of your "Hump Day" :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3157 on: Sep 20, 2023, 07:09 PM »

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3158 on: Sep 20, 2023, 07:32 PM »
DANG!!!  :woot: :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow: Very nice catch!!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3159 on: Sep 20, 2023, 09:12 PM »
Good evening another pleasant day with a high of around 68 degrees so far the weather guessers are correct about having a few days of dry and nice weather. Another food recall for your attention Krafft-Heinz is recalling 83 Thousand cases of processed cheese slices due to potential choking hazard. after receiving complaints/reports from customers. Krafft  said one of it's wrapping machines was malfunctioning and after unwrapping a cheese slice thin strips of plastic were still on the cheese which someone could on while eating. Sixteen(16) ounce packages with use by dates between Jan.10,2024 andJan.27,2024 maybe effected by this problem. Also multi-packs of Krafft singles American pasteurized cheese product may have same problem product has use by date between Jan.9,2024 and Jan.13,2024 if you have a package with these dates take back to place of purchase for a refund. Krafft-Heinz says the problem machine has been repaired and all other food processing equipment inspected for problems.

Icefisher-45 may you have caught some fish today and Mr.Dickens enjoyed his time outside.
Ice Wanderer your father's statement seems to have held true throughout the years. There is a moose herd in the Adirondack mountains of NY. A few years back a young bull had made his way down to Kingston in Ulster county .sadly killed in a collision with a vehicle. Seeing a moose in person still a rare occurrence for most residents of the Adirondacks and other areas of the state.
IFF when I think to check and see what members are logged-in I've spotted Tomturkey's name a few times. No idea why he has stopped making even an occasional post to this thread. Eddie'sons and oldest grandson are headed to the Salmon river to fish for salmon this weekend . May your daughter have arrived safely at your home and she have safe travel to and a good stay in Myrtle Beach. I hope Linda found some tomatoes at the Amish store for her caning .
Hunts2long glad all went well at your wife's doctors appointments when she receives the final report may it contain good news. I agree the thruway has been keep in very good condition since the roadway was opened to the public. May you deck look like new after receiving the cleaning today .
Eddie thank you for researching how much money is generated from the Thruway's tolls per year. The total shows how heavily traveled the roadway is and it's importance to the state's transportation and economy .Best wished for your friend Pat in getting the remaining twenty percent of his claim approved by the V.A.  .
OldSailor glad you finally received full compensation for your V.A. claim sad it took a three year struggle.
Whopper Stopper may you have seen some bucks instead of does and fawns during this afternoon hunting. Good timing for you on being home to get the phone call and receive the loads of white ash. You should have a few years supply of firewood now at your home .
Wallyworld congratulations some nice sized walleyes caught by you and Mr.WW . Also very nice salmon are all of the fish hanging from the board your catch for today .

Have a good night. best wished for all hunting and fishing .
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3160 on: Sep 21, 2023, 03:52 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 41* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Steve...........I  just had to check my cheese that I just bought. It was from P I C's so I'm safe. :thumbsup:
                        Wally............Dang. ...You and Mr. WW  are boating some nice fish. :clap: :flex:
                        H2l..............May your wife's last appointment test be a good report. :thumbsup:
                        Eddie...........I'm sure it pains you to have to decline your son's request for you to join them. :(
                        Bud.............Safe travels to Linda to Myrtle beach. :clap:
                        I-45.............Hopefully you and Mr. Dickens enjoyed your time at the lake. :thumbsup:
                        Marv............Congra tulations on the wood score. :clap: Hopefully a nice buck is waiting for you at the deer stand. :unsure:
                        OS...............Did you have to hire an attorney to fight for your claim, if so how much did he charge?
                        I'm getting a little bit of cabin fever, I've never gone this long being at home. On the good side, I'm saving on gas.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3161 on: Sep 21, 2023, 05:39 AM »
Nice job team WW..👍👍
  Dom✌️✌️✌️
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3162 on: Sep 21, 2023, 06:38 AM »
40* and sunny.

WW, some very nice fish, looks like you are having a good time.

WS, a pretty good deal on the firewood.

The deck cleaning went pretty good, but I am sore this morning. I did it by hand so a lot of scrubbing. I am going to let it dry today and hopefully get stain on it Friday. May start the railings today. I wish I hadn't had such a big deck put on.

Forgot to mention, the other evening I took a ride to see if I might see the moose, no moose, but saw 8 does and 5 fawns.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #3163 on: Sep 21, 2023, 07:27 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Friday-Eve!  ;D    Calm and 46* on the Hill this am, high of 68.

Wally…Congratulations to Team WW dialing in on the Erie gold, great pictures & awesome job!!!  :bow: :clap:  Best of luck with a repeat today!
  Jeff…understand what you mean with the cabin fever setting in, we’re in that group that’s just not geared for staying in the house this much…but it won’t last forever!   ;D  :thumbsup:  Agree, it bothers me not to be with boys fishing this weekend, but that gives me extra time to get ready for our ice trips…without any setbacks!   ;D
  Dom…hope all is well and the greenhouse’s are still going strong!  Good luck with the deer hunting!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…thanks for the update, that’s a lot of cheese!!   :woot: 
  Marv…gotta love the old crew taking care of you….free logs and free delivery!!  :clap: :bow:  Best of luck with the next round of hunting! 
  H2…hope the staining goes well for you! Believe if you had built the deck smaller you’d probably have regretted it more over the years… ;D  :thumbsup:

Starting to see some color changes here, one of the prettiest times of the year coming up for sure. Not much on the planner here today, just some light duty chores to catch up on, lol.
  Cawfee’s still on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3164 on: Sep 21, 2023, 07:37 AM »
Ed I’m so happy to see you posting again buddy…✌️✌️✌️✌️
   Dom✌️
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3165 on: Sep 21, 2023, 07:52 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, On my way to the Hospital with another bout of kidney stones.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3166 on: Sep 21, 2023, 09:05 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 41* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Steve...........I  just had to check my cheese that I just bought. It was from P I C's so I'm safe. :thumbsup:
                        Wally............Dang. ...You and Mr. WW  are boating some nice fish. :clap: :flex:
                        H2l..............May your wife's last appointment test be a good report. :thumbsup:
                        Eddie...........I'm sure it pains you to have to decline your son's request for you to join them. :(
                        Bud.............Safe travels to Linda to Myrtle beach. :clap:
                        I-45.............Hopefully you and Mr. Dickens enjoyed your time at the lake. :thumbsup:
                        Marv............Congra tulations on the wood score. :clap: Hopefully a nice buck is waiting for you at the deer stand. :unsure:
                        OS...............Did you have to hire an attorney to fight for your claim, if so how much did he charge?
                        I'm getting a little bit of cabin fever, I've never gone this long being at home. On the good side, I'm saving on gas.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW
[/quote
I had the help of the American Legion reps at the VA! I went through two of them! I also made dozens of phone calls to VA reps!! I never heard from them and then BAM! there it was!!! :woot: :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3167 on: Sep 21, 2023, 04:55 PM »
WW team. WTG :thumbsup:
Prettiest blue sky to boot

Fisher -45 🙏🙏 be with you dealing with the stones

Got all my logs cut into rounds. Next comes the splitting  ::) ::)
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3168 on: Sep 21, 2023, 05:13 PM »
Took our friend with us today, 3 person limit in the boat

And a beautiful sunrise to boot

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3169 on: Sep 21, 2023, 07:37 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, 62* here. Been a long day. Was at the ER for quite a while. They did discover I had a few stones. Gave me some pain meds so I slept the rest of the day away. At least the pain is better.

MasonEddie, I hope you’re taking it easy with the chores.

Ice Wanderer, Hopefully you don’t get cabin fever.

WallyWorld, Looks like a great day on the water.

IFF, How many cords do you have to split?

Hunts2long, You’d probably not like a smaller deck.

I hope everyone had a great day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3170 on: Sep 21, 2023, 09:22 PM »
 Good evening. reading 60 currently on my balcony thermometer. It was 52 around 8AM and reached a high of 68 today.  Some sad news from my county around 1:30 PM today a bus which was one of six in a caravan crashed on interstate 84 and rolled down a 50 foot ravine. The buses were carrying students and adults from Farmingdale High school (Long Island) they were headed to a weekend band camp in Greeley ,PA.  Preliminary state police investigation indicates failure of a front tire on the bus may have contributed to the crash. Two differing reports on my local newspaper's website. the bus was carrying 44 people (4 adults,40 students)  One or two adults killed and 5 students listed in critical condition at area hospitals.

Icefisher-45 sorry to hear you are dealing with kidney stones may you be able to pass them and no surgery be needed to resolve this issue. Best wished for you.
Ice  Wanderer glad your chees was a different brand, It is not the same as leaving the house but there are many different You Tube channels you can watch with all types of activities from all over the United states and world. Give the Appilachain Channel a view this couple travels around mostly sothern Appilachia visiting different festivals/events they also visit General Stores that are still in operation many of the stores have older items on shelves used now as decour and to show the stores history .
Raquettedacker may all be good with you and your family. I assume you have the green houses ready for Winter. Best to you with this season's deer hunting.
Hunts2long may your deck be dry enough to stain tomorrow. just a friendly suggestion use a roller to stain the deck planks job will go faster and youshould get more uniform coverage. Preventing dark and light areas once the stain is dry. When I helped stain the staircases here at my condo complex we only use brushes. a couple of the staircases have landings. once the stain dried on one of them you can see whre brushes strokes started and stopped. Arooler and extension pole will also keep you off your knees i wore knee pads and still had sore knees . Just for your future knowledge give a look on You Tube several chnnels by folks who do landscaping/property maintenance including pressure washing sidewalks some of what they show maybe applicable to cleaning decks.
Eddie that amount of product the larger food companies have per production run does stagger one's mind. during one of my trips to visit relatives in Wyoming  took a break on the drive from Denver airport to Casper,Wyoming. Anheiser-Bush has a brewery in Colorado so my family stopped there and took the tour. We went through a large room which housed the fermentation tanks I have no idea of this room's square footage guessing several hundred tanks in the room each holding (1,500 gallons of beer) best wished for your son's and grandson on this weekend's Salmon river trip.
Oldsailor good to read you found help in filing your claim with the VA . A now deceased member of my church was a WWII veteran captured during his time of service and spent time in a P.O.W. camp .  .IN his later years of life volunteered at our local Va hospital and helped many vets get the benefits they were entitled to receive for their various claims. At this gentlemen's funeral a vet he had help spoke told his story of struggling to get benefits and how another vet to him you need to talk to Bill he helped me and many others get our benefits. Bill earned he nick name Bull Dog because of how hard he fought for his fellow vets.
IFF glad you have he logs cut into rounds.may your wood splitter ot any you rent have a lift to get the rounds onto the splitter and save you from injuring your back . may your daughter be in or close to Myrtle Beach
Wallyworld congratulations to the two of you and your friends.  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:. When does your fishing charter boat service open for business  ::) ;D
Whopper Stopper you may have posted a report as I type may it have been a good day in the deer stand for you .

After Hunts to Long posted the moose photo and reading Ice Wanderer' comment about seeing their tracks  i did a little research. According to NY.DEC biologists since 2018 around 6 to 7 hundred moose are inhabiting the Adirondack region of NY. Moose have also be sighted with regularity in Rensselaer, Columbia and Eastern Washington counties.

For anyone who is interested here is a link to my daily newspaper's website so you can read articles on the bus crash   https://www.recordonline.com hopefully both articles are free and you can read them .

Keep safe stay healthy. best to all fishing and hunting.
    Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #3171 on: Sep 22, 2023, 05:06 AM »

Good morning ER's, :thumbsup:
                       It's 43* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                       Wally..........Excelle nt job out on the lake. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:
                       Steve.........That bus crash was all over the news yesterday. It's a terrible accident. :(
                       H2l.............I hope you were able to get your deck stained. :unsure: Steve is right, a roller works best. :thumbsup:
                       I-45...........I'm sorry to hear about the Kidney stones. :%$#!:
                       Marv...........I was hoping to hear about you getting something. :whistle:
                       Bud............Don't over do it with the logs. :blink:
                       Eddie..........With the cooler temperatures your garden must about done. :whistle:
                       Yesterday cabin fever got the best of me.....I went out and mowed my lawn with one arm, quite an experience.
                       I  have an 8:30 appointment for an ultrasound on my liver, I really don't know why my doctor ordered.
                       I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3172 on: Sep 22, 2023, 05:58 AM »
Good morning everyone!

56, cloudy and damp.

Phone service has sucked the last couple of days. 4 lost posts and it gets a little old.

Bears are still scarce, haven't had any on the camera in awhile. There seems to be a lot of deer just not the one I want. I always have my best deer hunting around Halloween,   so I'm not too worried yet.

Yesterday the temp got close to 80, it was downright hot sitting in my stand.

Hope you all have a good Friday. Stay safe and keep healthy.

I will post when I can.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3173 on: Sep 22, 2023, 06:29 AM »
44* and the sun is peaking over the hill.

WW, some more nice fish, couple look like they came from deep water. Great weather you are having.

Ice-45, good luck with the stones.

WS, I believe in all my years of hunting, I have only gotten 1 or 2 in October. Most have come mid Nov. early Dec. Right off my head I can think of 6 on the LAST day.

Thanks for the advice on the deck, roller it is, now, how many "rollers" will I need, IF all of you show up. We did pretty good yesterday, got just about all the railing and spindle's done. May only have a 1/2 hour work left to do, Amber was doing it on the outside and the wife and I did the inside.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3174 on: Sep 22, 2023, 06:39 AM »
lost my post mom well most days    first fishing trip striped kitty  lost favorite gill spot maybe for good  but hope hunters well  those with med stuff get clean bill of health

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3175 on: Sep 22, 2023, 10:32 AM »
Good morning ER’s

Fisher-45 not sure what I will wind up with in the way of cord wood ??? Maybe little over a cord  :unsure: :unsure:

9 logs like 10’x 20” ones on average

Hope to get tractor back today, didn’t think it would take this long for it’s 50 hour service ie oil change

Best to all
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3176 on: Sep 22, 2023, 05:10 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Didn’t do much today. My wife is at work and staying down there for a couple of days. Kidney stones were acting up today so took meds.

Ice Wanderer, You need to take it easy.

IFF, Hope you get your tractor back today.

Old Goat, Hopefully next time you get out the striped kitty doesn’t follow you.

Hunts2long, How is the deck coming?

Whopper Stopper, Hope you had a good day in the stand.

I hope everyone had a great day and they had tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3177 on: Sep 22, 2023, 06:05 PM »
Another 3 person limit, our friend took the fish for his freezer today

Biggest fish 27 1/2” 7.5 pounds

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3178 on: Sep 22, 2023, 06:19 PM »
WallyWorld, Looks like a great day on the water. Beautiful fish
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3179 on: Sep 22, 2023, 08:05 PM »
Good evening , 64 outside currently cloudy skies for most of day light hours . It has been confirmed two females were killed in yesterday's bus crash on interstate 84 . A 43 year old female who is the band director for Farmingdale high school and a 77 year old female who was a retired social studies teacher for the school district . The national transportation safety board has investigators looking at the crash site ,etc. claim their investigation will take 5 to 7 days to complete.
some new signs put up here at the complex today asking residents to keep their dogs of the grass in certain areas and to pull not back into parking spaces. So we shall see how this is received some resident are sure to be offended .

Ice Wanderer may you not be to sore after mowing your yard one handed . I assume the doctor told you reason for wanting the ultrasound of your liver. My guess is blood work you had before the shoulder surgery showed something that has raised concern over how your liver is functioning .
Whopper Stopper thank you for your efforts to keep us informed how your hunting is going. may one of the deer you are targeting have visited area by your stand today.
Hunts2long good to read Amber was available to help you and your wife with the deck staining . May you have found rollers locally and have the staining finished.
Old Goat good to hear your mother is doing well majority of the time . may you not have lost access to your blue gill fishing spot. A better outing wished next time you go fishing .
IFF may you have your tractor back ,
Icefisher-45 i hope the medications are helping you deal with the kidney stones .
Wallyworld you are on a hot streak. Your freezer will be well stocked with the walleye fillets .
Eddie hope it was a good day for you. may your son's and grandson be safely at their lodging and have a good weekend of fishing.

Have a good night and weekend .Best to all fishing and hunting .
 Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.