The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Best Place to buy a Flasher in Green Bay  (Read 981 times)

Offline Duves

• IceShanty Rookie
Best Place to buy a Flasher in Green Bay
« on: Dec 26, 2007, 11:46 AM »
I'm thinking of taking a ride down from the UP to buy a flasher.  I know the usuals, Gander, Sheels, Fleet Farm and Sportsmans Warehouse but who else sells them and would have the best deal on one.  I'm thinking of the LX-3tc or the FL 18 Pro pak.

Thanks for the help.

Offline littlesturgeonguy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Place to buy a Flasher in Green Bay
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2007, 12:09 PM »
well i think your going to pay pretty much the same at all of them.  i personally like sportsmans warehouse the best but thats just me.  i would check sportsmans, fleet, gander one may have a sale going and they are all close enough of a drive from one another.

Offline Big W

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2008, 08:54 PM »
I agree you are pretty much going to fine the same price with those big name stores.  I pick up a press gazette and look for a sales add.

W
Big W

Offline kerosenecounty17

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • kc17 - NE WI
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2008, 08:05 PM »
Check with Bob at BobWhite Trout & Bait.  He's located just south of Coleman (east side of highway) on 141 (920-897-3812).  If you hit Lena, you went too far.  He doesn't stock much of the high $ stuff, but can & will order it for you.  From what I've seen he'll beat FF and GM every time.  Call ahead, but if you get his wife ask when Bob will be back and call back then. 

kc17
"An ounce of biology is worth a pound of tackle."

-Gord Pyzer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.