Author Topic: Another Fun Fish-Off?  (Read 6375 times)

Offline BIGBADJOHN

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Another Fun Fish-Off?
« Reply #60 on: Mar 03, 2008, 12:20 PM »
who knows might depend on how much you want for it .I think i need a boat more then I need a quad ,I mean i got one I just want a bigger one.
I DONT FISH FOR A LIVING I LIVE TO FISH

Rest In Peace My friend and Grandfather . See you on the lake someday . 11 -20-1924 11-29-2009

[img width=257 height=80]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/teamalberta.g

Offline Koffee Kat

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Mar 03, 2008, 12:41 PM »
I'll give you 48 diet frescas for it Rumtan.

"Fishin' for a good time starts with throwin' in your line..." - Tom Waits

Offline BIGBADJOHN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #62 on: Mar 03, 2008, 01:41 PM »
well Ill double up and give you 96 . and let koffee kat get his knees wet .

Rest In Peace My friend and Grandfather . See you on the lake someday . 11 -20-1924 11-29-2009

[img width=257 height=80]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/JOHN_CONROY/teamalberta.g

Offline IceAnvil

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • "Gone Fishing"
« Reply #63 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:36 PM »
Hey Guys.....lol I got a Message from princess HPF!!
hahahaha i admire the little bugger for trying at least

here is a PM he sent me... anyone else get a pm from the Princess??

PM FROM HPF: "lol so it was u guys i seen at coal lake last saturday. I thought it might be u guys. The picture confirmed it. I'm like 98 percent sure i seen u guys around 9:30. I won't say anymore about where i was "fishing but i outfished all u guys by the looks of things."

Ice Anvil Retort.
"Well good for you there.... Here is a gold star....lol

It was this past saturday...btw and who cares who out fished who...You know HPF i bet I'm not the only one here but I'm yet to see ONE SINGLE PICTURE from you or even an avatar.......... so you can KMA!
Seeing how you still have not yet came out and Proved yourself... your word is as good you fishing skills.... a bunch of BS.

If you were this all mighty and all catching fisher man you would either  have some proof or would have been a real man not a little girl and joined us on the ice. So when you do pull yer panties out of your arse... I'll gladly shove them in your mouth where they belong.

Don't waste your breath with me..... I don't Know and Don't care."

~Gone Fishing~

Offline Koffee Kat

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #64 on: Mar 03, 2008, 03:06 PM »
Man, this goes 'round & 'round & 'round....  No one out there out-fished our group from what I could see.  HPF is at it again it seems, making good, good, good friends with all of us.  What a guy!

"Fishin' for a good time starts with throwin' in your line..." - Tom Waits

Offline BIGBADJOHN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Mar 03, 2008, 03:18 PM »
Hes my bestist friend . Maybe he was the one that was in that group that was catching all them fish, Oh wait they said they caught nothing , thats the group he was with , oh well who cares let him act the way he wants to.Would be really nice to see some of his pictures.

Offline BIGBADJOHN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #66 on: Mar 03, 2008, 07:39 PM »
BIGBADJOHN
Team IceShanty Regular

« Reply #57 on: Today at 12:37 PM » Reply with quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeet. them are good pictures. whos that jerk giving me the finger 

Report to moderator    68.150.208.8 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koffee Kat
Team IceShanty Regular

« Reply #58 on: Today at 12:53 PM » Reply with quote 

I think it's your evil twin Small Nice Larry!

Just so everyone knows I was refering to my posting not Rumtan , some folks think I was calling him the A$$hole which is not the case .In Fact Rumtan is a great guy.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.