Utah > Ice Fishing Utah

Camping trip

(1/13) > >>

fishonone:
Ok so we are going to try and plan a camping trip to the gorge on the weekend of Dec 30 to Jan 1or 2nd is the plan for now hopefully everything goes as plan

POk3s:
Camping crew,

I’ll be out of town for the beginning of your trip but might swing by the 31st or 1st. I’ll keep checking this thread to see where you guys will be!

fishonone:

--- Quote from: POk3s on Dec 20, 2022, 10:05 AM ---Camping crew,

I’ll be out of town for the beginning of your trip but might swing by the 31st or 1st. I’ll keep checking this thread to see where you guys will be!

--- End quote ---

sounds good

Geezer_:

--- Quote from: fishonone on Dec 20, 2022, 08:28 AM ---Ok so we are going to try and plan a camping trip to the gorge on the weekend of Dec 30 to Jan 1or 2nd is the plan for now hopefully everything goes as plan

--- End quote ---
Sounds good ! Spent the last 5 days getting rid of a Gallbladder, should be recovered enough to make a day or two.please keep me in the loop !

fishonone:

--- Quote from: Geezer_ on Dec 21, 2022, 01:45 PM ---Sounds good ! Spent the last 5 days getting rid of a Gallbladder, should be recovered enough to make a day or two.please keep me in the loop !

--- End quote ---

hope your are doing better i will keep everyone up to date on this camping trip if you want to join us out on the ice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version