Author Topic: Camera's  (Read 5154 times)

Offline tigrr

• Team IceShanty Regular
Camera's
« on: May 02, 2021, 07:37 PM »
I just bought Eyoyo Professional 9 inch LCD Monitor HD 1000TVL Camera with 12 Adjustable Infrared LED Lights Underwater Ice / Lake Fishing Video Camera DVR Fish Finder w/ 8GB TF Card (50M Cable)
I hope it is all that the reviews says it is.
Now I can be doubly frustrated by seeing them on the finder and a picture ignoring my presentation. 
Having fun.
Wishing I was Fishing.

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
Re: Camera's
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 12:02 AM »
youll be looking at it seeing fish after fish biting your hook, but you gotta wait for awhile now  :(

~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 10:34 AM »
One of my friends bought a camera and he was so interested in what he was seeing on the screen that I had to tell him when a fish pulled his bobber down. You can learn a lot by watching how fish react to your bait.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Online DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 12:07 PM »
Thinking about adding a eyoyo underwater camera to my arsenal for when im hunkered down in my hub all day.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 01:14 PM »
What depths can you get to? 
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 01:15 PM »
What depths can you get to?

It just dawned on me it said 50M cable  ::). If the water is crystal clear would I be able to see lakers well in 100' of water?
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline MTJ

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 04:33 PM »
Probably not. In a really clear lake I was able to see well at 60 ft on my aqua vu on a sunny day. It is possible if the lake is really clear and the it's sunny.

Offline tigrr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2021, 09:42 PM »
It came home today.  And a reply from the distributor.  I will attach it to a downrigger cable so the lake trout don't steal the camera.  I will troll with it first.  Then ice fish when winter comes around.  Charged and ready to go.
Wishing I was Fishing.

Offline the force

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15, 2022, 05:54 PM »
So tigrr, how did it work out? Decent enough vis for those lakers? I’ve used one a fair bit in shallower water and it is super interesting, mine quit working a couple years ago and considering picking up a new one.

Offline tigrr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 21, 2022, 09:29 PM »
The deep lakes are just getting enough ice to venture out.  When I checked it was only 2" and I turned around and went home.
Fish not worth winter swimming event.
Wishing I was Fishing.

Offline the force

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 30, 2022, 07:47 PM »
Lol yeah I hear ya, laker territory is a little different than the back yard trout pond. Im going next weekend, fingers crossed the weather and pressure are good!

Offline tigrr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Feb 16, 2022, 01:43 PM »
The lakes have been severly flooded and I have not got out for lake trout yet.  89" of snow to date.  Right now I have 12" of water in 15 inches of snow.  Gumboots are only 14" high.  No cold temps forecast for a week.
Wishing I was Fishing.

Offline tigrr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Mar 02, 2022, 07:53 AM »
Ok the camera works great on sunny days with the camera inside a hut.  You can't see it well enough out in the sun.  I didn't spend much time with it because I was too busy catching pea mouth chub.  40 in 2 hours.  lost another 40.  The eagles will eat well.  They don't mind the 500 bones in the peamouth chub.  They swallow the small ones whole.  Caught 3 rainbows but threw 1 back.  Had the other 2 for supper.
My method of cooking is too take the head,guts and tail off.  Fry the rest of the fish till it is almost fully cooked, then take 2 forks and peel the fillet off the back bone.  Flip it over and peel the other side off the back bone.  Most of the bones stay with the skeleton.  Then add S&P and a little bbq sauce and devour.  Enjoy.
Wishing I was Fishing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.