Author Topic: Island report 9-11th  (Read 2856 times)

Offline gdccsc

• Team IceShanty Regular
Island report 9-11th
« on: Feb 12, 2021, 07:58 AM »
Fished this week on tues-thurs..The first day went out from the s.p.The ice was not to bad ,a decent trail out..Guys were about half way to green...The bite was very slow ..I only cought spikes..wed I fished off the west shore,the..ice is as bad as I have seen in years..If you go slow it is ok. There is a trail marked going out...when I quit on thurs guys were about 1/3 of the way to rattle...The bite was slow over there as well...The ice everywhere I went was 7-10...And the water is clear..I think the ice will be plenty thick by next mon...Im headedback up on sun..The tourn is this weekend and I hope they make trails out...All of the spikes  were 10-12"ers...On the flight back saw many guys off Catawba out to the shove...later   greg

Offline forkzilla

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Island report 9-11th
« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2021, 11:17 AM »
Walked out yesterday and today off of the new ramp on 8 inches of ice, and only caught one walleye. Im done for the year. Clear blue water and no hungry fish

Offline tater140

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 02, 2021, 04:47 PM »
Thanks for the report, i was wandering how the bite was over there. Where is the new ramp?  Just curious

Offline forkzilla

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 2021, 08:54 PM »
It’s the new ramp because it’s not as old as the old ramp. It’s on West Shore just west of Mitchell

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.