Canada > Ice Fishing British Columbia

Sqirrel with Pitbell, Fishnutz & Whiskey

(1/2) > >>

Whiskey:
Fishnutz the squirrel master, very cool!

[/img]

TGF:
Ahhh geez. I don't know if I can fish with you guys. Bunch of squirrel lovers. A squirrel is nothing more than a rat with a bushy tail. Remind me to tell you some of my squirrel stories on ice. Too long to print.

pitbell:
If it makes you feel better... I hade to stop fishnutz from stabbing it with a weener stick! Man I love that picture of fishnutz ;D

Whiskey:
Terry You are a very BIG GUY. Kinda sounds like you are scared of little rodents, , , You know, , , like a Emephant is scared of a little mouse. It's OK terry we will protect you from the little squirrel, and its DANGEROUS long flexible bushy tail.

PGKris:
I dunno man I'm goin with Terry on this one! That's a pretty mean lookin squirrel you got there! I use them things to tie flies with :o :roflmao: Any of you boys lookin for cheaper-than-the-store good quality flies? I tie the same quality as Troutfitter's stuff cause I actually used to supply them a bit but it took up too much time. I sell for a buck a piece and you'll be getting the exact same quality as the store stuff.

Those are some pretty small rainbows whiskey, can't you do any better than that? :P You guys use BB's for burbot? We always used, surprisingly, #65 or #80 Kitamats. But I'm not gonna mess with the success in the pics you're showin me. If you say big BB's I'll use big BB's. Soon as the roads get better me an my buddy are gonna try an get out. Right now I'm at school and I've got this wicked cold so it's a no-go. I'm off to class. Later dudes
KRIS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version