Canada > Ice Fishing British Columbia

Prince George Wall Eye?

(1/3) > >>

TGF:
I think I caught a wall eye today here close to PG. Is someone transplanting them from up north in Charlie lake or even Alberta.
Here is a close up of face. Notice the big eye ;)2
[/img]

Here is a side shot.
[/img]

Let me know what you BC boys think. Should I call Don Cadden and let him know of my discovery???

PGKris:
Looks like somebody had a bad day fishing burbot on eaglet and decided to do a bit of photoshop-ing! :P ::) I'm thinkin you should report that cause I think Don would get a laugh out of it LOL. Great fish dude. I wasn't aware of any nuclear plants in the area.
KRIS

galvanizednail:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I think a trip to fort macmurray is on the agenda for me soon!!!  Me and the misses are kinda missin the walleye.  but i sure am wishin the reel will be screaming  with an extra large northen pike! dont get me wrong I had a blast landing  26lb spring salmon up here in clearwater...my legs still shake when i think about it.
but theres something about the northerns i love hooking into.
The bc synopsis makes mention of the northen, are there some here? somewhere?
I did catch a 3 lb walleye in osoyoos lake this summer supprised the heck outa me!

Whiskey:
Terry that is the coolest thing i've ever seen, , ,, , , , where did you catch it? , , , , Now if it had teeth that would be Awesome. ;D  ;D  ;D

TGF:
I don't think I ever want to fish there again. There was a graveyard right beside the lake. I guess thats what I get for fishing there. I was looking for kokanee.
galvanizednail: We have pike 3.5hrs north of here in Chetwynd area. There was on caught 0.5hrs north of PG but that was very rare and a few years ago. Good walleye in Fort St John area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version