Author Topic: Lake Maps  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Gerry

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Lake Maps
« Reply #30 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:23 AM »
Received access to your maps.
Thanks
Quite a collection.
Gerry

Offline GummyMonster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:57 PM »
I would love a link to this,same deal, would you mind sending me a PM.
Pretty awesome of you to share this much work with us.Nice to see.
 ;DKen ;D

Offline lromanchuk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Jan 29, 2010, 02:31 PM »
Would these maps be similiar to the ones provided by angler atlas?

I have a bunch printed out from them, but the depth charts were recorded in the early 70's and im sure have changed.

Do you have an up to date chart for Spencer/Pinehurst/Touchwood and Seibert?  What about Kinnaird, Blackett and Jackson?

Sorry i couldnt PM you, i'm a new member and they won't allow me :/

Thanks.

Offline italk2u

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 29, 2010, 03:29 PM »
Hey I have like 500 + lake maps uploaded to an online drive if anybody is interested, message me and I'll give you the info to retrive, took 4 months of searching and they represent every lake I could find on the net

Enjoy and good fishing

Were you able to access the bathymetry maps from Alberta geological survey and ERCB?

Offline TJG

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • It's like xmas, 6-8 inchs of solid ice!!!
« Reply #34 on: Jan 29, 2010, 10:00 PM »
I would love a link to this,same deal, would you mind sending me a PM.
Pretty awesome of you to share this much work with us.Nice to see.

Ur inbox is full
Thx TJ

Offline FishinSam

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Jan 29, 2010, 10:35 PM »
 your message box is full... that's quite an offer - that'll make you a lot of instant friends, me included.

You're a good man Grant59
Lurkers for Lunkers... the next Facebook game   HeeHee

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #36 on: Jan 29, 2010, 10:42 PM »
sorry guys didn't realise my box was full, it's now empty
SO sad...Please put this on your E mail if you know, are related to, divorced from, or married someone who suffers from Stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and sympathy does not help. Sometimes a 2x4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awarenes

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #37 on: Jan 30, 2010, 10:14 AM »
to all the peaple I sent message to yesterday, my apoligise
I missed the
'R" in adrive , did not mean to send to some neverland site
SO sad...Please put this on your E mail if you know, are related to, divorced from, or married someone who suffers from Stupidity. People need to understand that stupidity is real and should be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a stupid person right now. There is still no known cure for stupidity and sympathy does not help. Sometimes a 2x4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awarenes

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #38 on: Jan 30, 2010, 10:26 AM »
Can't believe how some peaple can be rude when a simple mistake was made, you know who you are i hope your lines rot and break with every fish

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #39 on: Jan 30, 2010, 11:05 AM »
Were you able to access the bathymetry maps from Alberta geological survey and ERCB?

went to the site, the maps are in various formats that require readers. I am searching out a good reader and when I find it I will upload maps and program, thanks for the site

Offline hilliebilly

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #40 on: Jan 31, 2010, 01:08 PM »
Hey I have like 500 + lake maps uploaded to an online drive if anybody is interested, message me and I'll give you the info to retrive, took 4 months of searching and they represent every lake I could find on the net

Enjoy and good fishing

Hi: I'm new to this site but I sure would appreciate a look at your maps if you would'nt mind.
Thanks.

Offline FishinSam

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #41 on: Feb 01, 2010, 07:28 PM »
Thanks for the maps Grant. Really appreciate you sharing all your work with us. May the next Alberta all-tackle record monster take a liking to your bait next time out. 

Karma, man
Lurkers for Lunkers... the next Facebook game   HeeHee

Offline talaber

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #42 on: Feb 01, 2010, 10:01 PM »
Yes, truly, props to you...

I'm using them right now to plan my big ice fishing trip Feb 11-16 up in and around Cold Lake,

Thanks again man...
-Bobby Talaber

Offline plumber_kid16

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #43 on: Feb 02, 2010, 09:14 PM »
PM me as well, thanks i appreciate it.

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #44 on: Feb 03, 2010, 12:18 PM »
sent pm enjoy

Offline lromanchuk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #45 on: Feb 03, 2010, 12:32 PM »
Does anyone have a depth chart for Kinnaird/Jackson?

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #46 on: Feb 03, 2010, 05:51 PM »
Does anyone have a depth chart for Kinnaird/Jackson?

could they go under another name, none of my sites list them with or without baths

Offline lromanchuk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #47 on: Feb 04, 2010, 09:56 AM »
No, they wouldn't go under a different name.

There are just pretty small. They are all found in Lakeland Provincial Park.

Offline icefisher11

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #48 on: Feb 05, 2010, 01:46 AM »
Can you PM me the maps please. and i am a new member, couldsomeone tell me how to pm?

Offline lromanchuk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #49 on: Feb 05, 2010, 09:42 AM »
You need 5 posts. Then you can pm.

Offline AGS

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #50 on: Feb 05, 2010, 05:22 PM »
went to the site, the maps are in various formats that require readers. I am searching out a good reader and when I find it I will upload maps and program, thanks for the site

To use the bathymetry data on our website, you need GIS software. ESRI has a free viewer you can download at http://www.esri.com/software/arcexplorer/index.html.

Gisela
Alberta Geological Survey

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #51 on: Feb 05, 2010, 10:16 PM »
Tanks  have installed , now to figure how to use so I can print and scan into a format for everyone.
pm me if you have some tricks, new program and all , do you use layers?

Offline TIPUP69

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #52 on: Feb 07, 2010, 12:12 AM »
I'm very intrested, would appreciate the info
    MIGHTY NICE of you to share

Offline GRANT59

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Trout or Out
« Reply #53 on: Feb 07, 2010, 02:13 PM »
Pm sent enjoy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.