Author Topic: whos the orneriest hardest headed skinhooker here?  (Read 1817 times)

fishguts.

whos the orneriest hardest headed skinhooker here?
« on: Jan 27, 2004, 09:55 AM »
ok whos the orneriest hardest headed skinhooking so and so here? we have a few over at trapperman i like getting on, just wondering whos who here got to get to know you guys! im getting pretty good at knowing guys over there, but of course after almost 4000 posts you kind of get to know guys ;)

grumpymoe

Re:whos the orneriest hardest headed skinhooker here?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2004, 10:45 AM »
sorry....cant think of anybody fitting that description on this forum.. grrrrrumpy

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2004, 12:06 PM »
If you listened to my wife's opinion, that would be me!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Offline cold_feet

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice is Cool!!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2004, 03:27 PM »
Fishguts
First off we don't need your kind here!!! We do not argue we discuss!!! If you came here for a arguement you won't get one from me, I got better things to do with my time. LIKE FISH. Feel free to join in if you have something worth while to say about ice fishing but keep your fingers off the keyboard if you want to argue!!!
Welcome aboard   ;)
Cold Feet

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2004, 05:24 PM »
I'd bet that you are, Fishguts!  But, I'd also bet that JK would give you a run for your money, he's pretty darn ornery!
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

fishguts.

« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2004, 07:00 PM »
cold feet go suck a mudshiner! are you having a bad day or do you always "discuss" this warmly? ::)

anyway for the rest of you that replyed with a little more civilized tone. heck im not ornery just tryin to break the ice so to speak ;D

Offline wisicefishinnut

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2004, 07:21 PM »
Take er easy fishguts, he is just stating that we are here to discuss and not get on anybodies back.  Being a newbie also, I don't know many people yet.  Just take a chill pill and get to know people first.  Just don't go and tell somebody off like that. ;D

fishguts.

« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2004, 07:30 PM »
heck i know a lot of people... just cause hes been on here longer than me don't mean a lot to me... i treat people as they treat me,, and i say whats on my mind.  ;)

Offline cold_feet

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice is Cool!!
« Reply #8 on: Jan 27, 2004, 08:11 PM »
Fishguts
I guess it doesnt take much to flip the scales off your back!! You asked whos the Orneriest one here so I gave you a little then you have a problem with it. Go suck a mudshiner? hope you can do better. We here do enjoy a little action but for most we are here to help each other. Now we can be civilized with each other. Welcome aboard!!! Hope you enjoy it here but lets keep it friendly. ;D ;D
A warm welcome to Ice Shanty
Cold Feet

fishguts.

« Reply #9 on: Jan 27, 2004, 08:15 PM »
haha coldtoes i though thats proably what you were up too!! any way i dinn't really mean to cause trouble i just like funnin a bit,, once you get to know me youll see. thanks for the welcome :)

Offline cold_feet

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice is Cool!!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 27, 2004, 08:21 PM »
Same here
Stay safe on the ice
Cold Feet

Offline crappieloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • nnnnn......Ice
« Reply #11 on: Jan 27, 2004, 08:35 PM »
The orneriest one isnt here anymore. We dont want to argue with anyone. Geeez, the last time my wife heard a noise on the front porch i greeted the kids shuttle service with a rifle :-[
I have to agree with cold feet, and DIRTBALL2.
My wife says ''hey loo you ought to paint your truck brown,because its your favroite color''.
What????? I hate brown.
Oh yeah,she says. Yual are allways spinning your wheels and making skid marks, just like your shorts.
Brown :-[
And your neighbors finally figured out how you grew those 9 foot tomatoe plants that you said you never watered. :-[

OK,there i slammed myself
crappieloo :'(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.