Author Topic: Ya Mon  (Read 1298 times)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
Ya Mon
« on: Feb 16, 2010, 09:16 AM »
Hello BCers from the Jamaica land. Just wanted to log on down here and see what was happening on IS.

Well 1st of all Congrats to Burbot Buster. Never in the history of IS tourney has BC ever won something so impressive. Congrats on the Icegator lad. That is awesome. Now you need one of those Nils Master shafts. I will be smiling all day for you,. Very cool  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And I logged on to find out I won some Jammin jigs....very cool. Some BC youngster that guesses the weight of the burbot I caught when the tourney started is going to be happy.

Greetings from down here.....YA MON.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: Ya Mon
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2010, 10:05 AM »
Wat's appening mon?
Is everyting irie?    ;D

Offline Ise De By

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I loves me some fishin'
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2010, 10:27 AM »
Do you have a sunburn yet?    :P

Ise de by who catches the fish...and takes em home to Liza.

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2010, 07:18 AM »
Rains every afternoon but mornings are sunny mostly.
Those icons definately look Jamaican Drifter.
Must admit my mind is drifting (even in the sun) to getting back on the ice....guess I'm just a different breed. Relatives think I'm nuts :cookoo: :cookoo:

Offline FirstCast

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2010, 09:07 AM »
Hi TGF, It had snowed in PG the other night and by 8 am turned into rain in town. Going to be above 0 for 2 weeks with rain and snow til the end of feb forecasted. Did you pack your fancy ice rod and tried it out down there just to stay in shape.LOL That would confirm your state of mind to your relations. Well enjoy your holiday the fish will wait for you here in BC.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2010, 11:21 AM »
Hi TGF, It had snowed in PG the other night and by 8 am turned into rain in town. Going to be above 0 for 2 weeks with rain and snow til the end of feb forecasted. Did you pack your fancy ice rod and tried it out down there just to stay in shape.LOL That would confirm your state of mind to your relations. Well enjoy your holiday the fish will wait for you here in BC.

NAH, but he's got an HT polar tipup floating in the surf!!!!   ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2010, 03:29 PM »
How is the ice guys? Really sucks down here.....except to keep drinks cold. Fishing is not good where I'm at as have to go out past a reef about 2 kms out and its big $$$ to go on boat. I'd sooner spend that on ice gear.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Feb 18, 2010, 08:46 PM »
How is the ice guys? Really sucks down here.....except to keep drinks cold. Fishing is not good where I'm at as have to go out past a reef about 2 kms out and its big $$$ to go on boat. I'd sooner spend that on ice gear.

The ice is just beautiful here.  Hard, clear and 4 feet thick!!!!   ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.