Author Topic: 2109 Cisco disco  (Read 992 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
2109 Cisco disco
« on: Jan 16, 2019, 10:01 AM »
Here's some info about the Cisco disco off of KSL, I also placed some info up in the tournement/derby thread at the top of the board awhile back

https://www.ksl.com/article/46469387/cisco-enthusiast-ready-for-best-opportunity-to-catch-fish-unique-to-bear-lake
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline SnowPlane22

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: 2109 Cisco disco
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2019, 10:08 AM »
Is it possible to catch Cisco jigging deep in the summer or is all harvesting opportunities pretty much limited to the run in January?

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2019, 10:13 AM »
Of my experience which is little, its only when they are on their spawn run and for a little time after. I dont think you will find them in the summer
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline BFTSkunkedAgain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2019, 09:46 AM »
You can catch the cisco off season, but it isn't easy and your numbers will be low...   You will have to find a school while you're trolling, then while you stay above them, lower a Kastmaster or something that will get a big hook down in the middle of the school, then you can snag them...  I've done it twice off season, but only caught two fish, one each time... It's very hard to stay on top of the school... Probably mostly a fluke to do it... but it is possible... Perhaps if you targeted them, you might be able to do better, but it won't be easy.... If you try to target them, you probably won't be able to find a school either, so yeah not easy to do... Later J

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.