The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: google earth i see your "hotspot"  (Read 1067 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
google earth i see your "hotspot"
« on: Feb 23, 2012, 06:19 PM »
no more hotspots? you cant hide from the satelite? new meaning to "i see you" guess the grumpy old hot spot hiders going fish o flage on the ice hope to see you soon? lol
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: google earth i see your "hotspot"
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2012, 06:49 PM »
I benn watching you all year mo. it was not hard only few lakes to fish..... all laughs

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2012, 07:19 PM »
i saw that lol the half dozen lakes might outlast the poconono lakes they start out strong but lake erie chills the north for months after spring one guy on here told me its not unuasual to fish into april up north might see the lop sided season ending late
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2012, 09:18 PM »
looking for moraine to be open and I will be ghitting a few bays to see if the perch moved. Might even get a crappie or 2 with a ton of luck. Want to stock a pond for the future

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2012, 10:57 AM »
i saw that lol the half dozen lakes might outlast the poconono lakes they start out strong but lake erie chills the north for months after spring one guy on here told me its not unuasual to fish into april up north might see the lop sided season ending late
GOD BLESS
mo

My 1st/ last ice waters aren't in the Poconos, technically almost all of them are in the valleys  ;) ;D
Proud to be Pro Staff!!!    Gut cookies?

Walleye count for 2015    21 landed up to 25"

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2012, 12:08 PM »
brrrrrrr those deep dark valleys that the sun dont shine lets pan in on rt487 and rt118 ahhhh i see it small waters in a long valley ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
GOD BLESS
MO

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #6 on: Feb 24, 2012, 03:11 PM »
brrrrrrr those deep dark valleys that the sun dont shine lets pan in on rt487 and rt118 ahhhh i see it small waters in a long valley ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
GOD BLESS
MO

the I posted pics of me on back in mid Dec is about 30 miles from there and to date I've never seen it mentioned on this forum, atleast not by name  ;)
Proud to be Pro Staff!!!    Gut cookies?

Walleye count for 2015    21 landed up to 25"

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 24, 2012, 04:30 PM »
the I posted pics of me on back in mid Dec is about 30 miles from there and to date I've never seen it mentioned on this forum, atleast not by name  ;)
i hear that ;D  google is as close as i could get its 6 hours from here almost to nyc us yinzers go on our honeymoon there its that far :o  i hear theres ice on the dark side of the moon "see" ya there lol
GOD BLESS
MO

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.