The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: pennsylvanias move to the top of the posts column  (Read 26368 times)

icewagon

Re: pennsylvanias move to the top of the posts column
« Reply #30 on: Oct 15, 2009, 12:04 PM »
It's changing to snow here in Northumberland, about 38* though .   ;D

Offline J Miser

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Anchorage Alaska - Can't get home fast enuf!!!
« Reply #31 on: Oct 15, 2009, 12:30 PM »
is this what you wanted mo, a reply to this post?  Just got your second PM, hope to see you on the ice in 38 days.

Dr. jm
My private lakes: Laurel, Gruber, Emerald complex (Mountaintop, E Emerald, W Emerald, Pine Tree, Deer, Lower Deer, Halfmoon, Hunter, Little Mountaintop), Leisure Lk, Leisure Pd, Monroe, Tego, Little Tego, Upper Spring, Pocono Summit, Blue Mountain.  I want Naomi, Paupacken, and Hallowood and I'll chase the dream called Pocono Lake

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #32 on: Oct 15, 2009, 12:30 PM »
It's changing to snow here in Northumberland, about 38* though .   ;D
We would like to thank you for your prompt posting of the conditions in your area.  A new problem has arisen.  The equitable distribution of cold air from your area to western pennsylvania.  As there is a current accumulation of hot air in our area. any influx of cold air into our area would create the conditions for ice, and boost the posts dramatically.  This would enable us to not only be the top posting commonwealth but also the top posting states.  Your support is appreciated, and a pm will follow detailing the current status of our march to the top.
Mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Oct 15, 2009, 12:37 PM »
is this what you wanted mo, a reply to this post?  Just got your second PM, hope to see you on the ice in 38 days.

Dr. jm
A clarification is in order! This isn't an effort of a single person but a group effort. We'd like to thank you for your support in this matter!  I've been advised that maybe an lol is in order!  I keep seeing in my teleprompter lol, lol, lol, lol, it's lol ok!  It's all about change!  no lol!  Anyhow!  posts are increasing!  See you on the ice in 38 days too!  Dziękuję
Mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #34 on: Oct 15, 2009, 01:55 PM »
rain should be switching to some snow up here in meadville this late afternoon, thanx for organizing the shipments of cold weather west some mo

Offline prchslyr

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Oct 15, 2009, 02:05 PM »
What up pa's? Good stuff for sure. But when did all this stuff turn into a heated competition. All this stuff probably has a lot to do with why the "forum" changed to "community". Can't we all just be friends. Pop it open for a group hug.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.
http://i63.tinypic.com/ei5njr.png

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Oct 15, 2009, 02:06 PM »
haha its all a joke man, we are just having some fun waiting for the ice to come around. and being other places started coming up with the whole compitition thing i think mo decided to become our president and start a thread for us pa'ers as well

Offline prchslyr

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #37 on: Oct 15, 2009, 02:53 PM »
Well aware. Just don't want too many dudes to take all these jokes too seriously and all of us become our own "states" in the shanty. Good stuff. Keep it up. To muster up some posts, try a "marketing" standpoint to the site and sport instead of a "governing". Get some more Pa users by dragging your non-fishing homeboys out on the ice and turn them into addicts too. 
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.
http://i63.tinypic.com/ei5njr.png

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Oct 15, 2009, 03:28 PM »
If all the guys that lurk on the PA site posted regularly, we would probably be among the leaders; not that it's a big deal one way or the other. My suggestion for those concerned with increasing the overall number of posts would be to think up some interesting topics, and start new threads.

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #39 on: Oct 15, 2009, 03:55 PM »
IT'S SNOWING. probably won't get much on the ground but it should bring the lake temp's down.
At 4.30 the snow has covered some of the grass and the house roof is covered things are looking pretty good for a turn around in the weather.

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Oct 15, 2009, 05:14 PM »
just got back from rugby practice, a little bit of rain mixed with snow as of now, its slowly switching over tho!

Offline digger953

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • build a bridge an float under it
« Reply #41 on: Oct 15, 2009, 07:23 PM »
got my pm thanks mo
 its white outside here in lycoming county
wooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo snow means colder weather is here ;D ;D ;D

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Oct 15, 2009, 07:58 PM »
When i came home for dinner i passed a truck pullin a snowmobile. thats some wishfull thinkin there. :woot:

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Oct 16, 2009, 11:59 AM »
What up pa's? Good stuff for sure. But when did all this stuff turn into a heated competition. All this stuff probably has a lot to do with why the "forum" changed to "community". Can't we all just be friends. Pop it open for a group hug.
uuuuuummmmmmhhhh hug hug hug hug huggy kissy i know going overboard again  lol  mo

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #44 on: Oct 16, 2009, 12:02 PM »
haha its all a joke man, we are just having some fun waiting for the ice to come around. and being other places started coming up with the whole compitition thing i think mo decided to become our president and start a thread for us pa'ers as well
after the rugby post your my man for prez glad i didnt get in your way when you gotta a flag :o  mo  lol

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #45 on: Oct 16, 2009, 12:15 PM »
6inches of snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w
IN UPPER PA

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Oct 16, 2009, 01:57 PM »
2.25'' of COLD rain here, and still steady.

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tightlines and safe ice to you all!
« Reply #47 on: Oct 17, 2009, 09:57 AM »
Cold and dreary here in Milton.  Hopefully this crappy weather in Oct. means we will be getting some ice early this year! ;D
   Me and my son/fishing buddy AKA gfisher95 

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Oct 17, 2009, 10:47 AM »
Cold and dreary here in Milton.  Hopefully this crappy weather in Oct. means we will be getting some ice early this year! ;D
same here in western pa,yes any cold will help wet is good it will cool down lake 2 ways internally and externally   mo

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #49 on: Oct 17, 2009, 12:02 PM »
wallhanger had a great way to boost posts it got the boot quickly need to see events header we all are interested   mo

Offline zamboni

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #50 on: Oct 17, 2009, 12:12 PM »
As per the "In-Fisherman" 2009 Ice Fishing Guide-

Minnesota is the numero uno (or number one) ice fishing state in the US. With 479,000+ ice anglers over the age of 16, and over 5,167,100 days fished. PA is number 6 on the list. Sorry, Charlie!!  ;D

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Oct 17, 2009, 12:19 PM »

Minnesota is the numero uno (or number one) ice fishing state in the US. With 479,000+ ice anglers over the age of 16, and over 5,167,100 days fished. PA is number 6 on the list. Sorry, Charlie!!  ;D
the last time i saw a zamboni was after the penguins won another stanley cup lol on the icefishin side i m jealous but a home grown tomatoe in summer is almost as good   lol   mo

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
« Reply #52 on: Oct 17, 2009, 01:07 PM »
After doing some research...I have found out that PA is ranked 6th in population. Minnesota is ranked 21st. I guess that is why this quest was started. We need to get more peope involved in the Great sport of Icefishing in PA. As a Commonwealth it maybe be a tough quest but I'm sure alot of the memebers here on IS are up for the task.
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Oct 27, 2009, 12:47 PM »

would it be kickin a guy down to say pa is first in super bowl wins 6 ya im still jealous your probally icefishin in sota already  mo     thats one more to the top

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Oct 27, 2009, 03:22 PM »
Well.................. ........

can we get credit for deleted posts lol i thought i saw a post from wallhanger on the local icefishing circuit wwwoooosssshhhhhhhh it was gone? into the I/S circular file  olo lo lol   mo http://**************************************. 
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009, 02:07 PMPosted by: Pajns 

No credit for deleated posts, lets all play fair ;D But, being a member of the family and since you were nice enough to send me a personal invite, I have made a post for the cause.
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #55 on: Oct 27, 2009, 03:37 PM »
one for pa post.... ;) ;D

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #56 on: Oct 27, 2009, 04:45 PM »
 Since I know Holehawg and he posts in the NY.forum/community here is a post for Pa. Like I said in a similar thread in the NY.forum unless we steal or infect Maine Hazzmat's computer we are not going to catch Maine's post count. Ask The PA. Mod.s to delete all post about Ice Gator augers immediately. ;) :laugh:
 Steve

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #57 on: Oct 27, 2009, 06:20 PM »
I have put lots of posts in other community's ;)  we get ice 3 month a year but i still hang around and enjoy the going on's in other places's . we are all still one big happy family. and there is still no better place then Pa.  :thumbsup: :icefish:

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
« Reply #58 on: Oct 28, 2009, 12:01 PM »
I guess its that time of day to put up a post for this GREAT commonwealth known as PA.  Even though there is no Ice here in PA I know its not that far away.
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Oct 28, 2009, 12:03 PM »
it been showing upmore and more in my dreams....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.