The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: pennsylvanias move to the top of the posts column  (Read 26370 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
pennsylvanias move to the top of the posts column
« on: Oct 13, 2009, 12:23 PM »
as pa is one of the most populated states per square mile i dont see why pa is not the top posting state? we need to change this. its all about change,we need to change our stratigies,we need to put spin on our posts, stop posting in other states,redistribute the posts of the top posting states and spread the posts out accordingly. ive pm'd you with the 9000 pages of details and would hope youll act expedititiously on this matter.
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
Re: pennsylvanias move to the top of the posts column
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2009, 12:35 PM »
PM received!!!!!!!!
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2009, 01:35 PM »
one other thing dont forget to petition iceshanty for the immediate redistribution of posts,we need to accomplish this quickly.we wont stand for status quo. ill be visiting your districts soon with our agenda    mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2009, 01:37 PM »
did i say we need to get this done   mo

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2009, 02:08 PM »
Its all about CHANGE!!!     
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 13, 2009, 02:27 PM »
I get so confused so easily

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #6 on: Oct 13, 2009, 07:05 PM »
i wish you the best of luck on your quest

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Oct 13, 2009, 07:49 PM »
I get so confused so easily

ditto, do you want us to talk or fish.  ;D were's my PM.

icewagon

« Reply #8 on: Oct 13, 2009, 08:21 PM »
I think we will need an act of congress  :o hows it going Mo

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
« Reply #9 on: Oct 14, 2009, 09:10 AM »
as pa is one of the most populated states per square mile i dont see why pa is not the top posting state? we need to change this. its all about change,we need to change our stratigies,we need to put spin on our posts, stop posting in other states,redistribute the posts of the top posting states and spread the posts out accordingly. ive pm'd you with the 9000 pages of details and would hope youll act expedititiously on this matter.
mo

Hey mofish, how can you tell a member to not post in other state threads? they have the right to post anywhere they want. you are not a moderator so stop trying to act like one. this post has been reported to the administrator.

HIMO
                                                  IceShanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #10 on: Oct 14, 2009, 09:42 AM »
 :roflmao:
WTH

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Oct 14, 2009, 09:48 AM »
i under stand and hope you will bear with us but it needs to get done ive sent it into commitee it will happen the good old boys are mulling it over in a backroom of a shanty of course and it will bring about a new era of competitiveness,we need to embrace the new order of things,i challenge you to think globally how is the the guy in uzbeckistan ever goin to compete with say maine lets embrace redistribution and move on to a more important issue,how can everyone become goatboys     mo

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #12 on: Oct 14, 2009, 11:22 AM »
hahahahaha! finished all 9000 pages!! let the posting resume.....

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Oct 14, 2009, 11:28 AM »
Thats only part one of the PM. Wait for the other 16 pages Jay...... ;D

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Oct 14, 2009, 11:43 AM »
Thats only part one of the PM. Wait for the other 16 pages Jay...... ;D
ive been notified by a representitive of wisconsin that they have come up with their own plan of posts redistribution so be it it must get done change is inevitable they will forward their posts redistribution plan in a 17000 page pm to you for your scrutiny
mo

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Oct 14, 2009, 12:13 PM »
ill be ready!!! its hard to ballance the school work load with the ice shanty one but its something that must be done.

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Oct 14, 2009, 12:16 PM »
Jay like the Ole saying.....Sometimes a MAN gotta do what a MAN gotta do... ;D

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Oct 14, 2009, 12:22 PM »
someone has to take one for the team... oh and by the way this thread is giving us a good headstart on catching up haha

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18 on: Oct 14, 2009, 12:52 PM »
Gentlemen, our humble thanks for your support.  It grieves us that this action has to be taken.  Let it not be a distraction to our ultimate goals.  We need to think globally on this issue.  Our sincerest gratitude, for you passing this important measure.  We need to move on to more important issues.  Time and the seasons change, we all must change, let our motto be 'E pluribis unum'.  Let us embrace our fellow-icefisherman, in a culture of one-ness.  We thank Jayswimmer for his support, for allowing us to redistribute his posts to Wisconsin, in an equitable manner.  Are there more out there. 
mo

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19 on: Oct 14, 2009, 01:24 PM »
Things that make ya go....Hmmmmmmmm!!

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Oct 14, 2009, 02:39 PM »
yup!! like hmmmm where did my post go? lol

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21 on: Oct 14, 2009, 03:03 PM »
after looking at some of the stats i found out that our moraine thread from last year is in the top ten threads!!! this year we must make it in the top 5!!!!

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22 on: Oct 14, 2009, 03:38 PM »
Uhhhhhhhh............. ..I think some people need to spend more time fishing and less time goofing off at work ;D ;D ;D

Will say, I think PA has the longest running thread, could be wrong, only been six yearshttp://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=4294.0
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23 on: Oct 14, 2009, 04:54 PM »
Uhhhhhhhh...............I think some people need to spend more time fishing and less time goofing off at work ;D ;D ;D

Will say, I think PA has the longest running thread, could be wrong, only been six yearshttp://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=4294.0
Wait. i get paid for goofing off. fishing is just a bonus. I got the official PM I'm in  ;D

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24 on: Oct 14, 2009, 06:10 PM »
i use it as a break from homework.... i need to take a break everytime i start thinking about ice fishing, as you can see i need to take lots of breaks

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25 on: Oct 14, 2009, 07:16 PM »
It's getting close we just got a truck load of ice fishing gear at the sporting goods store i work for. we should be putting that out next week. bring on the ice. :icefish:

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #26 on: Oct 15, 2009, 09:50 AM »
It's getting close we just got a truck load of ice fishing gear at the sporting goods store i work for. we should be putting that out next week. bring on the ice. :icefish:
thank you john t for your acknowledgement of your pm,and appreciate your generous gift of redistribution of the large amount of sporting goods to new york,especially the minnow traps that they sorely need? its good to get this done so we can move on to the other issue equally important the redistribution of perch from north dakota.as it has been posted n.d. has a overabundance of perch at their top lakes this cannot continue its detremental to the order of things the new order? as always continued support is necessary to get this done and move pa into the single most posting commonwealth         mo

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27 on: Oct 15, 2009, 11:37 AM »
IT'S SNOWING. probably won't get much on the ground but it should bring the lake temp's down.

Offline scavengerj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Warm hands, warm feet and tight lines!
« Reply #28 on: Oct 15, 2009, 11:39 AM »
Okay, finally got my PM, thanks MO
Coming down pretty good there john t.?

I am sure none of it will stay around long, but as you said, hopefully it will drop the temps some and start to prime the water.
DMS #525
AMSA #1102
OBPA
RFA #1053456E

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29 on: Oct 15, 2009, 11:43 AM »
IT'S SNOWING. probably won't get much on the ground but it should bring the lake temp's down.
i used to drive through hazelton a little snow to them was a foot lol would love to fish the pack someday i hear the river freezes up there    mo

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.