Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

A1 Bassmasters Tournament on Chauncy - 2/9/08

(1/3) > >>

flaggs:
Fellow Shantyians,

There has been some real interest in all the shanty guys who are fishing the tourney, to meet up after the tournament for a beer (or whatever you desire). I proposed this only 'cause I talk to a lot of you guys in the forum and I for one, would like to meet you guys...

I'll bring the beer! We need to identify a common spot for us all to meet. I like the parking lot idea but I don't know how strict they will be about pounding a couple in the lot. The other thing is to meet on the ice just off the beach shack.

So, if this is something that you might like to do, post it up here and we can get an idea of how many cases of beer to bring ;D

Flaggs!

Outdoors_Nut:
I've been wanting to fish this tournament since I first heard about it a few years ago but it's always on the same weekend as the Rotary Derby.. :(  I wish they'd make it a week later or a week earlier.

Mugz:
There are a bunch of Shanty guys who fish it......We can drink beers on the beach after they give out the prizes.  :thumbsup:

FallRiverIceMan:
i plan on fishing the tourney and looking forward to a shanty get together also...

moosehunter:
just the mention of some beer drinking and i'll be there. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version