Author Topic: Gear discounts?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline 12ICEFISH

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Can't catch, if you don't fish!
Gear discounts?
« on: Jan 15, 2014, 01:21 PM »
Anybody know if the Sporting Goods folks are starting to discount ice fishing gear yet? Need to get a bunch of prizes for our company tournament! Might have to get some for myself too ::)
Herm Krepel

Offline ULking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Ice Baby!!!
Re: Gear discounts?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2014, 01:30 PM »
Anybody know if the Sporting Goods folks are starting to discount ice fishing gear yet? Need to get a bunch of prizes for our company tournament! Might have to get some for myself too ::)
Scheels in Omaha had some stuff on sale and has already gotten rid of the flasher section and was pulling huts down yesterday
A bad day of fishin is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline 12ICEFISH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2014, 10:25 AM »
Thx UL! That's what I figured, and was already shining up the Scheels card for use...
Herm Krepel

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2014, 10:34 AM »
Forget the Scheels in SC.  They are out of almost everything.  I get that they have to project their inventory, but I lost all my rods...went in there to get kicked in the face and replace them.  Got the rods, but no line, lures running low, dropper chains gone, etc.  There is still 2 months of ice fishing!  We've only been fishing a little over 1...I don't get it. 
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline 12ICEFISH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 2014, 11:11 AM »
I saw that on the powder creek post>> Sorry about that! I've been lucky, not to have that kind of thing happen excepting some small things that I just left laying! Really bums me out that people aren't like you and I everywhere. And if there's anything you need get me a PM and i'll try to fix you up. I'll be in Minnesota next week, and I guarantee there will be warehouses of gear up there.....  Omaha Scheels Sat...
Herm Krepel

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2014, 03:19 PM »
Trust me when I tell you...I have upgraded with some premium gear.   :roflmao: I know that shocks you....
STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Offline IceHutt

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Keep & bear arms.Assume nothing.Fish & hunt often!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 2014, 07:11 PM »
Cabela's at Sidney were discounting their rod and reel combos at 15% off starting last week.  You might call and check at  their other stores or ask about any other discounts.  Happy Trails !  :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.