The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Your 2006 Ice Fishing Agenda  (Read 7093 times)

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
Re: Your 2006 Ice Fishing Agenda
« Reply #30 on: Oct 17, 2005, 04:57 PM »
sorry  to hear todd. fingers are crossed and you and your family are in our prayers. dont hesitate  if ya need anything.

Offline jacksmelt71

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Oct 17, 2005, 08:49 PM »
both my kids were born c section . my son was 2mo. early, my daughter a mo. and a half. my exwife was bed ridden for both. i know what your goin' thru. its very nerve racking. try to keep her spirits up. spend alot of time with her . it helps. good luck and my prayers are with you all. maybe later in the season , when things are worked out youll get the chance to wet a line. besides the fish arent goin' anywhere.

Offline jrelaxin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • justrelaxin
« Reply #32 on: Oct 17, 2005, 11:04 PM »
good luck todd my twins were preme's too and spent several months in the hospital with complications...its rough on everyone no matter how you swing it...hang in there...we'll be pullin for ya and the family.......... :tipup:
Donuts !!!!!       

Dave

Offline tbtool

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing- what i live and die for
« Reply #33 on: Oct 18, 2005, 05:28 AM »
Thanks for the support, it helps.  Ill be foaming at the bit most of the winter so i will be in the forum a lot seeing where everyone is slaying the fish. 

Offline Swampbucks1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Oct 18, 2005, 10:40 AM »
Yeaaa Ha!  Another season almost upon us!

Sounds like most everyone has a game plan this season..

Me, since I'm in Gorham, I want to make a few FNCL, but that will make it aweful difficult to make it to the pond EARLY SAT AM's.  But, so be it. 

As long as there is ICE, we'll have the Green Monstah back on Tricky for the 1st.  We usually have a 6-8 of us on opening day.  My wife's uncles that I go to Moosehead with, Pops and a couple buddies from home. 

Sounds like a few of you are thinkin about opening day there.  ;D Better get up early! ;)
Let's hope it's plenty cold in Dec and we get a 12" of ice to go on. 

Of course, as it draws closer, we can make a plan.

Last year, there was an open spot in the middle, sping spot..70x150 yards I bet. 

But, there are plenty of nice humps close to shore and plenty of room on that lake for everyone.
Like to get the shack back to it's original location..

I know most of you are on myfishfinder too, funny, I say Ben and Mike out on Higgins beach a week ago at 10pm at night.

I walk up to these guys and say 'hey how's the fishing going tonight?;  He turns around and I recognize him right away even in the low light conditions.  i say Hi Ben, before he can get a word out and I think I he was a bit stunned at first that someone would be out rolling the beaches in the middle of Oct at 10 at night.  Kinda funny.
Tricky-Jan-Feb 15th
Moosehead middle of Feb 15th-22nd.
Sabbattus after that. 

I love fishing from the truck..Can't wait, so much less work than the rest of it.

BTW: addicted to stripers on the fly...lol..can't get enough of it.  My wife thinks I'm crazy leaving at all hours of the night.

She comes from a sprotsmans family, I'm lucky.   ;D

I'll check in more often now I know you guys are back.

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #35 on: Oct 18, 2005, 03:15 PM »

Me, since I'm in Gorham, I want to make a few FNCL, but that will make it aweful difficult to make it to the pond EARLY SAT AM's.  But, so be it. 

swampy you are always welcome in the crappie shack and welcome to use it anytime.ill be fishing more than just friday nights  ;D

Offline Swampbucks1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #36 on: Oct 18, 2005, 03:32 PM »
Same thing here.

Anytime you find yourself wanting to wait. ???.......wait ::)...........wait :-[.......wait some more for a Flag at Tricky, the doors always open, for all Icehsantiers.  Cause when you do get one and you manage to 'set the hook,'
You could have a wall mounter! ;D

That's what makes it so much fun.

Offline Corso

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #37 on: Oct 20, 2005, 05:13 AM »
2006 Icefishing Agenda as Follows:

TO CATCH THE NEW STATE RECORD..SPLAKE!

Getting it done...and you heard it HERE first! ;D

Offline Bluefinforme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Oct 20, 2005, 06:38 AM »

I know most of you are on myfishfinder too, funny, I say Ben and Mike out a week ago at 10pm at night.

I walk up to these guys and say 'hey how's the fishing going tonight?;  He turns around and I recognize him right away even in the low light conditions.  i say Hi Ben, before he can get a word out and I think I he was a bit stunned at first that someone would be out rolling the beaches in the middle of Oct at 10 at night.  Kinda funny.

I caught the biggest fish of the night too ;D 35 inch cow................... .................... :tipup:

Offline Scott Wright

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Maine member since 2003
« Reply #39 on: Oct 20, 2005, 06:42 AM »
Stripers? Are they still here? I put my surf caster away.... do I need to drag it out?
Scott Wright

Offline Bluefinforme

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Oct 20, 2005, 07:58 AM »
Stripers? Are they still here? I put my surf caster away.... do I need to drag it out?
this the best time of year......silly

Offline Swampbucks1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #41 on: Oct 20, 2005, 09:51 AM »
Oh, yeah, them stripers are still hanging around.   ;D 

If you take a road trip down the coast towards NH/MA, you'll find even more right now.

I have a to head up to Bethel this weekend for a 'wedding' at the Bethel Inn.

WHO GETS MARRIED IN OCT ALMOST NOV???  Just kidding, should be fun and I actually have Sat AM to get out and fish up there.  I'm pretty sure the ANDRO flows by there at some point.

If I have to, I'll make the early AM trip up to the wild/andro in NH for some of them wild rainbows.

Anybody fish up in that area at all?  Any suggestions?

Offline icefishmaine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Oct 20, 2005, 08:10 PM »
I fish the wild/Andro alot. especially in the spring/early summer where you can easily catch a couple dozen fish in a couple hours. however i havnt fished it all that mush this late in the year but i would assume that as the water is cooling down the fish would become more active. let me know how you do.

hook line-n-sinker

« Reply #43 on: Oct 27, 2005, 02:51 AM »
sounds good to me the more ice fisherman the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.