Author Topic: Have you tried these SOFTBAITS?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
Have you tried these SOFTBAITS?
« on: Jan 20, 2022, 08:45 PM »
Over the past 3 years I've used softbaits from the company Roadside Minnows. One of my uncles from Minnesota told me about them and I've been very happy with everything I've used from that company. I'm not endorsed or sponsored in any kind of way from them, just want to share what has been working for me consistently. Pictured below are some of the products they make. Typically I'm fishing them on 1/16oz-1/32oz tungsten jigs.

I go into more detail and share the products specifically in a review video below if you're interested.

Offline Creature Teacher

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Have you tried these SOFTBAITS?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2022, 10:05 PM »
How durable is the plastic?  I am finding a lot of plastic that is so soft that you are lucky to catch more than a few fish and it will not stay on the hook. 

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Have you tried these SOFTBAITS?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2022, 11:38 AM »
How durable is the plastic?  I am finding a lot of plastic that is so soft that you are lucky to catch more than a few fish and it will not stay on the hook.

I talk about it in the video but the durability is outstanding! Went out with the GF a few weeks back and used one "Baby Guppy" a piece and it didn't fall apart at all...we caught around 30 fish each, most being hard fighting trout!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.