Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Dressing for ice fishing

Less Bulky Ice Suit

(1/6) > >>

maximus4444:
I'm looking for recommendations on an ice suit that is much less bulky than what's currently out there.  I have an old Clam suit that feels like I'm wearing the JNCO jeans from the 90's. 

Does anyone have recommendations for a more "athletic" fit or just not super baggy?

Last year, I almost pulled the trigger on the Eskimo Flag Chaser pants.  They seemed less bulky, but I could never find them in a store where I could try them on.  Maybe there's something else.

Ice_Fly_Guy:
I'm interested as well.  I have a Striker suit and I feel like the Michelin man out there.

maximus4444:
Seriously, it's been something that's driving me nuts.  Every time I go to Fleet Farm/Scheels/Farm and Fleet/Cabelas, I walk out of the fitting room feeling the same way.  Like a giant puff ball

DR.SPECKLER:
Ice runner suit is pretty form fitting.not bulky at all.

hardwater diehard:
maximus4444  Eskimo now makes a Scout line up w/Uplyft ...Striker Ice makes a light weight Predator suit ...they also make the the Trekker ...but that the Trekker bibs  does not have any elastic in the side area...so they fit like a cheap pair of snow pants

Try going down a size ...it may help as well especially in the bibs ...the jacket you may need to go up a size based on your layering system.

Unless you can wait for the Striker Ice Skinny fit line up coming soon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version