Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Dressing for ice fishing

Dry feet

(1/3) > >>

DN:
 To keep feet nice and dry try spraying on some anti-persperant before layering on your socks.

Hoppes:
:o  Does this work?  How about powder made for feet?  I read your post DN and thought that might be a good idea.  Actually anti-perspirant and deodorant would be best for "my" feet.   ;D  I'm not seeing a lot of feedback on this one DN....
Hoppes

tj52:
if you have a nice pair of packs then your biggest problem is not sweating in them before you get to the lake. i don't put mine on untill i am there and i find the thinest socks i can to wear so my feet wont sweat creating a ice cheast effect.

ARMSTRONG_BROS.:
When there isn't water or slush on the ice I like to wlk to where im fishing with my boots untied and loose around my ankles. I have found that this keeps my feet cooler so they dont sweat.
                                        Brother#3

RSQCAL:
;) Used the deoderant thing alot in the service. Works pretty well. Started using it instead of powder because of the polly pro socks. Powder takes away from the wicking action. Used summer and winter in the boonies, tended to get less blisters, dry feet and all. I'd recommend giving it a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version