Author Topic: The Ice Hole Bait & Tackle  (Read 4426 times)

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
The Ice Hole Bait & Tackle
« on: Dec 18, 2015, 08:57 AM »
Here You go Rick.

Offline anrik1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • gotch Ya !!
Re: The Ice Hole Bait & Tackle
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2015, 04:04 PM »
Back at it again for the 2015-16 Ice fishing season.  Our December hours are Thursday Friday and Saturday 8-6 and Sunday 8-2.  Once we actually get some cold weather and Ice the weekend hours will begin at 615 am.  I got all kinds of great new "stuff"... Marcum flashers...Loring pack baskets, new Hydro dipped camo Heritage traps and skimmers...a brand new shipment of Indian Hill traps arrived yesterday, the new "winter camo" Jet sled patterns..Jiffy augers, Eskimo shelters, and traps and stuff and stuff and stuff you NEED!!!  Perfect gift ideas and of course gift certificates.  SEE you soon!  oh and like and follow us on facebook at:  the Ice Hole bait and tackle.

Rick Nantel
The Ice Hole
199 route 13 Brookline NH 03033
603-672-1349

Offline Arctic Addict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flagggg!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2015, 07:56 PM »
I just want give The Ice Hole a shout out.  I stopped by last week and they had everything I needed IN STOCK.  I picked up some synthetic oil for my Pro4, some new jigs and an auger extension (I guess for next year).  I drove right by the big box stores and found everything I needed.  Thanks again!
"Hope" is not a good fishing strategy!

Offline SmellsLikeFishNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2015, 10:00 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also stopped in to see Rick, great store and helped me get a few last minute xmas gifts, guys go give his store a shot, it really does have everything you would need.

Offline nhsfinest

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 20, 2016, 07:43 AM »
These guys are great Picked up my Eskimo shanty there last year and I swear there bait is better then county stores!

Offline anrik1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • gotch Ya !!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2016, 04:31 PM »
Yippee!!!!!!!  Weekend hours are here officially.  Starting tomorrow we will open at 0630am until 4pm and Sunday 0630 am to 12ish....happy fishing everyone.

Offline anrik1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • gotch Ya !!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2016, 07:28 AM »
The Brookline NH annual fishing derby at lake Potanipo and Melendy pond is this Sunday February 21st.  largest Trout: $300.00  Pickeral $200.00  Perch $100.00 Miscellaneous $25.00   50/50 raffles, Give away prizes every 15 minutes for registered kids.

Derby is $10 for adult  $5 for kids under 12.  Hotdogs, Burgers, chilli, hot and cold beverages at snack shack.  Registration starts at 6am at lake Potanipo snack shack.

The Ice Hole will be opening at 0530 Sunday morning.  Hope to see you all there.  Weather is supposed to be GREAT!!

Offline FishSlayer20

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 18, 2016, 01:46 PM »
Hey just want to say Thank you for everything today, Too buying the flasher and your hospitality all the way to letting my boy check everything out in your store(touching everything as any three year old). I was very surprised as to all the gear you have. You have every fishers need and then some. People go down and see Icehole Bait & Tackle spend your money there rather than the big boy stores trust me its worth it!
I will miss my wife this winter, I'll see her in the spring!

Offline anrik1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • gotch Ya !!
« Reply #8 on: Feb 18, 2016, 01:59 PM »
Thanks for your business!!  It was great to meet you and your son.  Happy fishing and "go getem" with your new flasher!   ;)

Offline anrik1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • gotch Ya !!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:13 AM »
Good morning everyone,

Back at it again for the new 2016/2017 season.  We added another day to our "open" days.  We are now open on Wednesday from 8-6, Thursday 8-6, Friday 8-6, Saturday 8-6, Sunday 8-12ish.  Once the first of the new year hits, our Saturday and Sunday hours will begin at 6:30am both days.  Bait has arrived, new products\ are rolling in, but as soon as they come in...they go out.  Eskimo Ion, Jiffy propane, Eskimo propane, nils drill/hand auger, kd drills, eskimo shelters and more traps.  Indian Hills are running low this year, as of right now, I have 19 left.  Once they are gone....they are Gone.  Hope to see you all soon.  Christmas eve we are open until 3pm...parties to attend to.  Merry Christmas everyone. 

Rick
The Ice Hole

Offline anrik1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • gotch Ya !!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 06, 2017, 07:25 AM »
ATTENTION FISHERMAN/WOMAN.......................................  THIS WEEKEND STARTS THE EARLY OPENING SCHEDULE!   

SATURDAY 6:30 AM TO 4PM

SUNDAY 6:30 AM TO 12ISH.....DEPENDS ON FOOTBALL  :)   

WEDNESDAY'S HAVE WORKED OUT WELL SO FAR! 

WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY,  8AM-6PM

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND BE SAFE

RICK/ THE ICE HOLE

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.