Author Topic: Iceshanty BC.  (Read 2347 times)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
Iceshanty BC.
« on: Apr 04, 2006, 11:52 PM »
Well guys it looks as if the season is about over, according to Trapper and Grump in Ontario and Manitoba. I just read their farewells to the season. I have to say this has been one of my best seasons on ice. Not because of some of the fish I caught but because of some of the people I've met on iceshanty....
Fish-slayer...man we hit some good lakes and fun times were had. Nothing like the thrill of seeing your line peel off and wondering if he is going to stop :woot: :woot: Fish on.
Tbone...Yes we have to go back to those lakes bud but keep your mind on fishing and not fur burgers ;)
Springer....Keep in touch with junior, you will go far ;)
PGKris....school & exams suck heh when it interferes with fishing :D Next year I will show you the marmish shuffle :woot: :woot: :woot:
MBK....Maybe next year bud you can live up to your name :D :D :D
Whiskey...Ya caught me with my pants down, what can I say. Awesome zoom on that there camera. You have to come with us next year out to a hot laker lake before it snows too much.
Pitbell...Gotta fish more with you next year but. A brief outing doesn't cut it.

Devon....bigger lakes next year little buddy ;D
Icechip...Man you could catch some monsters if they would just bite on the shine  :D :D :D
Rolf...We will hit that hot lake next year after we find it first without 5 ft of snow.
Barebum...See you in the sheets ;D Have to get out for more than a week next year :D

I think that is all from Team BC that I fished with.
My year was topped off with fishing in Manitoba. Met some great members there.
Grump and MM.... You fine folks are # 1 in my books. Took me into your home like I was your own. Travelled to many destinations and had a blast. Great "Memories of Manitoba" ;) Thanks  :bow: :bow: :bow: Your cinnamon ribs :P :P Mine :sick: :sick: :sick:
Blue Igloo.... Great stories and a new hunting friend. Many more clinching times to come :woot: Watch out moose and elk...here comes Blue Igloo. Clinching is ok when hunting but flinching is not ;D
Rainbow, teenmaster, and little rainbow....Fun times at both lakes and no fish ??? Fun times for sure. Yes Vancouver Canucks do suck :cookoo:
Little Reel....Fun sprinting with you and good times at the derby.
Big Walleye...Didn't get to meet you but talked on phone. Heads up buddy...heads up ;)
Reelmaster and Miss Walleye....fun times at derby and fishing ;D
Thriller...Big sled man, big sled ;D
Skiff and Perchpounder....Hope we can fish together in the future.

Trapper....good chatting on the phone with you. You are definitely on my list of guys that I want to fish with as well as BigRed. One day ;D

Iceshanty....Scott. Thanks for making me a mod. Seems like I'm floundering sometimes but thanks to fellow mods for some guidance.
Lonewolf....Thanks for the certificate ;)
Hope I didn't miss anyone. I will be on My Fishfinder occasionally and hope to see some of you guys over there.

grumpymoe

Re: Iceshanty BC.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2006, 10:43 PM »
Amen!!!...to be continued......Grump  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.