Author Topic: region Vaudreuil  (Read 3429 times)

Offline shydanQc

• IceShanty Rookie
region Vaudreuil
« on: Jan 11, 2009, 07:46 PM »
Salut a tous !! je demeure à Valleyfield, j'ai 31 ans, 2 enfants 8 et 11 ans qui adorent aussi la pêche blanche, ça fait un peu plus de 10 ans que j'ai pas été à la pêche.

Cette année je vais en profité au max déjà 2 sortie(j'ai acheté tous ce que j'avais de besoin voila 3 jours 410$ de stock je commence à être bien équipé)

Mais même si je suis pas pire équipé, les poissons viendront pas seule dans mon 5 gallons. Donc j'aurais besoin de vos conseils pour les places à pêcher et même que quelque spot serais apprécié. Même un partenaire de pêche serait encore mieux pour me montrer quelque truc aussi.

Merci !!!

Daniel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there !!! I live in Valleyfield, 31 years old, 2 kids 8 & 11 years old that loves ice fishing like me, but having a problem after at least 10 years not fishing, i lost it a lot :o

I just got equipped 3 days ago 410 $ of ice fishing stuff. I thought that would help me. In the last 3 days i went 2 times fishing and found out that even with all the stuff i bought i<m having problems. Can't find fish and don't know what's good for what kind of species. So I'm looking for someone to land me some help to find place and give me some tricks. Even a fishing partner would be appreciated

Thanks

Daniel

Live to Fish, Fish to live !!!  8)
Born to be Fisherman !!! :icefish:
No weather will stop us !! :nono:
Only our wifes  :roflmao:

Offline Seaweed

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: region Vaudreuil
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2009, 04:59 AM »
Hi Dan

Welcome to the Iceshanty site.  This place is a wealth of knowledge about ice fishing... every aspect from methods to fish to equipment to fish with... I love this site.

I too am from Valleyfield although I now live in Ottawa.  I used to fish a lot in Valleyfield both softwater and hardwater.  The bay village is a good spot for pike and perch if you want to stay local.  I used to run and fish the Ottawa river near Hudson... always got a lot of walleye there. 

Lancaster also has a great perch population.... lots of spots to go. 

Keep the reports coming man.  Bonne chance

Offline shydanQc

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2009, 10:00 AM »
Thanks !! I'm off today to try in the valleyfield ice village. Need to try my new auger that i made, hope to catch a little bit of good fish too!!

I'll look up the other place that you mention thanks again !!

ShydanQc

Offline hamj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2009, 09:58 AM »
I live in valleyfield near the marina, I fish often. I'll be fishing sunday morning, i can't get out today i have a kids birthday party. I should be fishing tuesday as well. You are more then welcome to come along. I'll pm you my cell. 

Offline shydanQc

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2009, 11:44 AM »
I'm going to fish in vaudreuil Sunday morning, with my 2 kids and some(3) cousin if you want to come over just leave my a msg i'll phone you !!

And if you live valleyfield, that mean your french !! doesn't matter but i am !!

so take care !! hope having a msg of you today like that I'll phone you before 9:00pm

ShydanQc

Offline hamj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 17, 2009, 05:45 PM »
My name is Jeremiah, I sent you a pm earlier today, with my cell. I'm among the few english people in valleyfield. ::) ???

Offline shydanQc

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 2009, 09:24 PM »
ok tomorrow i'll be at Lauzon near chateau vaudreuil if you want to join us your welcome ! At the gate just ask Daniel Quenneville they will tell you where i reserved the shack !!

if you don't come tell me where to find you in valleyfield for your next day of fishing i'll be glad to meet you !!

ShydanQc

Offline hamj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2009, 03:45 PM »
Daniel how did you do today? are you after perch? I was out for a few hours in valleyfield and was steady all day small though.

Offline shydanQc

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2009, 06:07 PM »
we caught about 20 but released some,so about 15 kept,only perch was bitting,
was on the lake at around 10:30 till 5:30,

we kept only 8" and more accept my girl first perch about 7"

And my gas line for my auger broke today so need to repair it or i don't have any auger, going to find a little hose to replace it tomorrow

That was my day
Ho yea !!! forgot to say it was windy as hell, glad we rented a shack :)

If you want to go fishing, this week just send me a msg, I'll call you after, to know where to meet ;)

ShydanQc

Offline FreshwaterPhil

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • FreshwaterPhil.com - Montreal fishing
« Reply #9 on: Feb 10, 2009, 12:23 PM »
Vaudeuil (cabin rental place) sucks, I went twice and got skunked both times, not even 1 hit. I found Ile Perrot a lot better for walleye, pike and perch.

Offline shydanQc

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Feb 10, 2009, 08:39 PM »
Where did you go in Ile-Perrot ? l'Anse-au-sable on boul. perrot?

In Vaudreuil where did you go I went at lauzon twice ans came back with perch when rented a shack ans once went to large and caught 2 walleye and missed to big pike or something like that !!

ShydanQc

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.