Author Topic: 2nd Annual Polar Bear Plunge  (Read 497 times)

HooknHunter

2nd Annual Polar Bear Plunge
« on: Nov 21, 2011, 01:22 PM »
All are invited to attend the 2nd Annual Polar Bear Plunge held in Kuna Idaho.  The plunge will be at the Sego Prarie Pond in Kuna at the end of Sego Prarie St.  The day is Saturday, December 24th, at 11:00AM.  I will have 2 tents set up for changing out of wet clothes, ropes and ladders for safety (if there is ice), and a video camera to record the event.  If someone wanted to volunteer to bring a BBQ and a camp stove to have some Hot Cocoa and some eats, and run that part of it, that would be awesome too, but no plans for that yet.  Please let me know if you will be participating.  By participating, I mean actually getting wet.

There will be a donation jar/box to contribute to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

:) :) :) :) :)

HooknHunter

Re: 2nd Annual Polar Bear Plunge
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2011, 09:12 AM »
I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that there don't seem to be any takers.  Last year, after it was over, and people saw the video, there were a number of folks saying they wanted to participate in next plunge.  I'm really surprised that those folks seemed to have disappeared.  Did I mention that I now have volunteers to bring hot cocoa and some food?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.