The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: big perch  (Read 1813 times)

Offline wallinuts

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Love those big winter females

Offline zimmer2

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: big perch
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2009, 10:26 PM »

NICE~~Dang those a FAT !!! See ya tomorrow

Offline i c

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2009, 07:06 PM »
beautiful perch, what lake were you at?do you have red line for a reason or just what you got.looks like some good eating right there.

Offline all4elk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2009, 01:14 PM »
Those are some nice ones.   I see you and andy were scared to get shown up again.    just kidding
Might have to try and head that way and hook up with you guys one of these weekends.

kevin

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2009, 01:20 PM »
2007?  :D :D :D
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline UW97

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2009, 04:23 PM »
2007?  :D :D :D

Some cameras easily reset. Or sometimes have "stuck" dates. Like my digital has a "current" date of 2006. I know it's "old", and I should be picking up a new one this year.

NICE perch btw.  ;D  What was the biggest?

Offline wallinuts

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Love those big winter females
« Reply #6 on: Jan 14, 2009, 08:45 PM »
Yeah sorry about the date on the camera I put new batteries in and didn't change the date.  The biggest perch came in at 14 1/2 inches, actually had four perch about that size by the end of the day.   Kev sounds like fun you need to come down and give us some lessons. After this weekend I need some help I couldn't catch a fish to save my life.  Hopefully Mary Ronan will get some good ice so we can make that trip again.  Give me a call and we will try and set something up.

Offline flagguy83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "LETS GO ICE FISHING"
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2009, 09:44 PM »
nice catch man

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jan 14, 2009, 10:09 PM »
Yeah sorry about the date on the camera I put new batteries in and didn't change the date.  The biggest perch came in at 14 1/2 inches, actually had four perch about that size by the end of the day.   Kev sounds like fun you need to come down and give us some lessons. After this weekend I need some help I couldn't catch a fish to save my life.  Hopefully Mary Ronan will get some good ice so we can make that trip again.  Give me a call and we will try and set something up.

No apology needed. Nice fish!
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.