Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 215683 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1800 on: Mar 31, 2023, 05:25 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

34 degrees with rain and thunder. The guessers dialed back the snow totals due to the rain, still 4"-6" expected with 45mph winds. The good thing is we have a couple of 50's in the forecast so unless we get dumped on, I will watch it melt.

mr.clean...Yep, insurance covered all but our deductible. The good part is deer don't count against you, unlike a few years ago when a non insured drunk ran into me over in WI, that's still on my record as having an accident ???

IW...Sorry to read the "Toon" didn't work out better. Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Eddie...Best of luck with today's appointment :thumbsup: I will be looking forward to your trout fishing reports :clap: I think the trigger job will be just what the Dr. ordered. I am going to try and make 1 day a week range day and 1 day a week fishing day. We will see how that goes ???

WW...What time does the solitude get shattered in the mornings? ;D Hope you are having a great time :thumbsup:

No outdoor plans today. Yesterday I spent a couple hours stuffing some bullets and puttering in the garage. Still no word from the range for tree cutting.

Hope you all have a good Friday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

Good morning WW!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1801 on: Mar 31, 2023, 05:42 AM »
21* and a few clouds.

IW, I am sure the pontoon will be missed a few times a year, but if it wasn't taken out very much, now is the time. Seems to be a good market for them.

WW, glad everything is going well over in "beantown".

Snow should really start to go with the warm weather next week.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1802 on: Mar 31, 2023, 07:23 AM »
Well as I headed to bed and looked outside it was snowing side ways last night. See what it looks like here in a few when I go to start a vehicle. Might take the truck again as the passenger caliper started to lock up again but once I bled it all fine, so might take it for another short trip before the 120 mile one tomorrow. We'll Marv it looks like we are getting some of our spring snows as well out here, not as much as you are buy Stull gettimg some white fertilizer on the ground. IW hope the sale of the town goes fast, have a good lunch. WW have fun getting the grandkids ready for school and then more quite time. Have a great Friday everyone.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1803 on: Mar 31, 2023, 11:33 AM »
Currently 74* in the cabin and -6 outside. Think I'll wait a bit to go out.  ;)

Update: got 1/2 the panels up to the cabin and safely stored in the basement.
Wind chill was pretty brutal. Will doo the 2nd 1/2 of the panels tomorrow.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #1804 on: Mar 31, 2023, 04:39 PM »
A little rum should warm you right up!!!!  :thumbsup: :clap: ;)2 :whistle: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1805 on: Mar 31, 2023, 09:31 PM »
 Good evening  a little chilly today with a high temperature of 46 a period of rain earlier. Last i knew more rain forecasted for tomorrow. Busy day on Thursday for law enforcement across NY. they responded to 226 swatting phone calls .
Ice Wanderer may you find a buyer for the pontoon boat quickly sorry it did not work out for you only seeing limited trips to area lakes . Other then the past couple day it has been pleasant outside with highs in the low to middle sixties still i was not expecting to hear a lawn mower until closer to easter this year .
Eddie good you received the brake module hopefully it was an easy install today and the ABs system is now working properly . Good to read your doctor appointments have all gone well so far . best to you if head out to local trout stream tomorrow .
Wallyworld interesting when different school districts hold their spring break. Both my sister and BIL are substitute teachers district my sister works for was on break this week one my BIL works for is on break this coming week .  While my BIL's knee surgery was originally planed for earlier in the year good it got delayed as my sister was able to be home this past week and coming week his district is on break so less sick time used by him.
Whopper Stopp good to hear that insurance covered the majority of repair costs on your wife's vehicle. i believe laws are similar here in NY. where colliding with an animal does not affect your driving record . may you not receive to much snow form your forecast sounds like it would be the wt heavy type which strains snow blowers an us human shovelers .
Hunts2long enjoy the coming spring weather and new sights/sounds it will bring to your area .
Fish/hunt4ever seems you and Whopper Stopper are still dealing with a winter that will not end. May today's test drive show you finally have the brake issue corrected on your truck. best to you with tomorrow's trip.
Drifter good start on unloading the solar panels and storing them until it is better weather conditions and they can be installed . like OldSailor posted if it will not cause problems with any medications you maybe on currently enjoy the adult beverage of you choice to ease any body aches from today's work and warm up from being outside in the brutal wind chill. Your weather makes me feel bad calling it a chilly day here in south eastern NY. .
OldSailor may all be good with you and the family. hopefully spring has arrived by you and soon you can start working in your raised bed gardens preparing for planting later this Spring.

May everyone have a good night. Best to all my fellow new Yorkers going out tomorrow for the trout season opening day.
  steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1806 on: Apr 01, 2023, 03:49 AM »
Good morning. Been under severe weather warning for the last hour and half  some of the wind gusts sounded pretty bad may have lost some skiing, will wait for the storm to pass, and daylight for sure. Daughter in Wisconsin checked in last evening with tornadoes in her area as well.

Got the shipping container delivered just before dark, glad it arrived before all the rain I am getting now.  As I type also got a flood alert for my neighborhood, ??? Bet the creek is getting with it

Marv you starting an ice age up there, think the shack is getting dumped on….. again according to my radar picture

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1807 on: Apr 01, 2023, 04:34 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                            Welcome to April. It's 29* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                           Bud..........I hope you didn't receive too much damage from te high winds. :unsure: :cookoo: The shipping container looks good. :thumbsup:
                           Eddie........I'm glad you got the part for your truck, hopefully you were able to install it. :flex: Glad the doctor appointment went well. :flex:
                           Marv.........When is winter going to loosen it's grip? ??? Sounds like you have it all planned out for your schedule. :thumbsup:
                           H2l...........Hopefull y the snow up here goes pretty fast.  :unsure: Are you working at the sugar shack this weekend? ???
                           Wally........I hope all is going well with the house sitting out in Ma. Have you spoiled the grandkids yet? :whistle:
                           Steve.......It's getting crazy with all the swatting calls. :cookoo: :%$#!: The authorities can't ignore them. :blink:
                           Dave........Good job getting half the panels up to the cabin and stored away. :flex:
                           Fish..........Hopefull y the last bleeding of the brakes is the remedy. :whistle: Good luck for the long trip. :flex:
                           My friend came with his wife and were impressed with the shape of the pontoon boat. They're buying it. And no price dickering.
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1808 on: Apr 01, 2023, 05:31 AM »
Morning all,

IFF……be safe my friend

IW….congrats on the toon sale

All is going well here, grandson had hockey last night, they won 7-1 !!! Another game today.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1809 on: Apr 01, 2023, 05:42 AM »

27 degrees with a high of 40 expected. Looks like we only got about 6"-8" from last nights offering. I am still hoping this last dumping will melt on it's own ???

Bud...Good looking container :thumbsup: Now what to put in it ???

IW...Congrats on the sale :thumbsup: Every year I have things planned out and then.....Poof, it all changes :whistle:

Eddie...Hope you are back in business for some safe 4-wheeling :thumbsup: Best of luck if getting after the trout :thumbsup:

WW...Glad all is going well. Congratulations on the win :clap: :clap:

I am guessing I will need to scrape the slab in a bit. Other than that like I said, hopefully things can melt on their own in the next couple of days.

Hope you all have a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1810 on: Apr 01, 2023, 05:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy April Fools Day!!  Steady rain and 40* at the moment, supposed to hit upper 60’s today before thunderstorms move in this afternoon.

Jeff…congratulations on the sale of the pontoon and getting your price!  Bittersweet moment for sure, but on the plus side I imagine you’ll be getting some trips in this season with your friend!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud…congrats on the new storage space, glad everything worked out well with the delivery!   :thumbsup: 
  Steve…absolutely crazy day for law enforcement with all the swatting calls. Hopefully some of them can be traced and appropriate charges applied.  :cookoo:
  OS…glad to see you posting, hope all is going well and best wishes with the upcoming gardening season!  :thumbsup:
  Dave…way to go getting a jump start on those panels!  :clap:  Sounds like the pellet stove is working real well, good luck with today’s finale if the weather cooperates!   :thumbsup:
   FH4…hope the truck issue has passed, have a safe trip today!  :thumbsup: 
  H2…the river will probably be growing big time this week with all the melt off and rain. Couple good games tonight, I’m liking SanDiego State to take it all…but I never would have them going this far, lol.  ;D
  Marv…hopefully this will be the last of the snow out your way! Like your new schedule for the range and fishing time..hope it works out!!  :clap: 
  Wally…congrats to your grandson and the team, best of luck with today’s game!   :clap: :thumbsup:

Had the mechanic install the part yesterday and got a call that it wasn’t performing properly…just my luck. Called customer service and got to speak with the head technician about the problem. Long story short, the ABS module was sent back yesterday afternoon and will be there again waiting for repair on Monday morning, Doh. So, we’ll see where this goes, lol.
  My sons were heading out this morning for the opener, but I wasn’t up for fishing in the rain. Supposed to be a break in the weather between 11 and 4 with warmer temps so I’ll play that out before the thunderstorms roll in.
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1811 on: Apr 01, 2023, 06:23 AM »
37* and raining.

Eddie, that's not good about the new part. I have to check to see what times the games are on. I thought one was today and the other on Sunday. SDSU does look pretty good.

IW, sure you will miss the pontoon but I know you could always rent one for a day if you wanted to get out. Not sure how much help I am at the Sugar House but it is fun to watch. Learn something new every time.

WW, I see on MFF that the "uprising" is beginning. Where is John Wayne when you need him.

Have a good day and be well.....h2l

IFF, stay safe in the storms.

Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1812 on: Apr 01, 2023, 09:43 AM »
Marv likely to be locking up things when out traveling, surprised not, a lot of rearranging took place so far, 50 mph gusts on tap for today

Stay safe all now for more coffee
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1813 on: Apr 01, 2023, 04:31 PM »
Too windy to be wrangling solar panels by myself so it'sa full inside day today.
Installed all the combination gfci/arc fault breakers (left side of panel) I picked up last fall on vacation.
The arc fault only breakers had already been installed. (right side of panel)
Still need to buy and install the whole house surge protector though. 😉

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1814 on: Apr 01, 2023, 10:19 PM »
Good evening, rain to start the day which cleared out so a sunny afternoon with a high in low sixties. Weather forecast called for and evening thunderstorm with wind gust up to fifty Miles per hour in some locations and slight chance of tornado development, So far quite and dry maybe i got lucky and storm bypassed my area.
IFF may you be safe and if weather allowed you to get outside found little damage around your property. the same wished for your daughter in Wisconsin . Glad the shipping container arrived before the bad weather hit your area .
Ice Wanderer congratulations on the fast sale of your pontoon boat with a friend purchasing it chance you may get invited for some future trips . Yes law enforcement must investigate each swatting phone call tying up officers  plus disturbing the school day for teachers ,students and other school staff.
Wallyworld congratulations to your grandson and his teammates on the victory may today's game also have been a winning effort .
Whopper Stopper good you only receive a manageable amount of snow may it melt quickly without causing any problems .
Eddie sorry to hear the brake module did not work may the replacement arrive on time and when installed correct the problem . i hope your son caught a few trout today and if yu got out between storms you also had some success with the trout .
Hunts2long I'm sure your time and efforts are appreciated by your nephew and brother at the sugar house.
Drifter good your had the parts to work on cabin's electrical system so not a wasted day in terms of getting the building closer to completion. Do you eventually have to have your electrical work inspected along with other work to get a certificate of occupancy for the cabin.

May all dealing with severe weather get through it in good shape. Have a good Sunday, best to all fishing .
  Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1815 on: Apr 01, 2023, 10:57 PM »
Steve
No inspections or permits needed out here in the bush.
Just needed to get my stove install certified for insurance purposes.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1816 on: Apr 02, 2023, 05:12 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 24* and windy here on my hill. I just had a wind gust at 24mph. ::)
                       Dave..........Good choice not to try moving the panels in the wind. :thumbsup: The electric panel looks good. :flex:
                       Eddie.........It turned out to be a nice day, I hope you made a trip to a stream. :unsure: How did the boys do? ???
                       Marv..........Hopefull y that's the last of the snow till next year. :whistle: I like the idea of letting the sun take care of it. :woot:
                       H2l............I've never really seen a sugar house do it's magic from start to finish. :blink: I'm sure anything you did to help was appreciated. :flex:
                       Wally.........Congratu lations to your grandson's team.  :flex: Hopefully they were successful yesterday. :unsure:
                       Bud...........Hopefull y the wind damage was minimal around your property. :whistle:
                       Steve........I'm prtty sure some of the swatting calls are just to disrupt the days schedule at school, but they have to be investigated. :cookoo:
                       Yesterday I helped my neighbor and his son take the box off h the son's pickup, it was rusted out pretty bad. He is turning it into a flatbed, using
               pressure treated lumber. A redneck idea. LOL.
                        Not much going on today, I'm out of coffee pods for my Keurig, so a trip to Walmart might be in order.
                        I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out Stay Safe and Healthy. 

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1817 on: Apr 02, 2023, 05:19 AM »
Morning all,

Sadly yesterday’s game ended the season with a 2-1 loss for my grandson’s team. The kids gave it their all but it just wasn’t in the cards for them. On to soccer and baseball now.

Hope everyone is done with snow/rain/tornadoes and the like.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1818 on: Apr 02, 2023, 05:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  29* with flurries and strong NW winds howling this am, high of 38 forecasted.

Dave…good choice on working inside and avoiding the risk of damaging those panels and or yourself.  Hope you have better conditions today to get them squared away, be safe out there!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…we got hit with the strong winds and some off and on rain about 5pm, but no thunderstorms developed. My sons got into a few trout, I caught my first skunk of the season.  ;D
  Bud..hope you didn’t get any wind damage yesterday!
  H2…caught the last half of the game yesterday..phenomenal ending with SanDiego advancing at the buzzer!  :clap:
  Wally…sorry for the loss yesterday, close game!  :'( 
  Jeff/Marv…hope you fellas have a good day with whatever may be on the planner!   :thumbsup:

The weather guessers were pretty spot on yesterday, the rain fizzled out around 11am and the sun came out rising the temps into the 60’s. The streams were running pretty high and dirty with all the snow melt but fishable. I stayed local and hit one of my smaller spots for about 2 hours that has been good to me over the years, but couldn’t buy a bite, lol.
  Youngest son took the high honors for landing the biggest yesterday with  a 16” Brown. No plans for going out today myself, but I got a feeling the boys will be sending me a message at some point.  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1819 on: Apr 02, 2023, 05:52 AM »
24* and clear. Hit 64* yesterday PM, no T-storms last night.

WW, sorry for the loss. One season ends another begins. They sure do stay active.

Eddie, the streams around here are looking good, too bad not many trout in them. Congrats to your son. SDSU lucky that is for sure. UCONN looked like they are the team to beat. They were up 20 points when I went to bed. I am not fond of after 9pm starts.

IW, next season you will have to take a ride over and see the process. My nephew is in PA. for a wedding this weekend, my brother said sap was running pretty good yesterday, maybe only one more boil this year.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1820 on: Apr 02, 2023, 06:38 AM »

30 degrees, pushing 50 by the afternoon.

Lots of power outages and trees down throughout the area, although the jungle got hit the hardest. I think there is still about 18,000 without power, down from the 200,000+ yesterday. My plan to let the snow melt got foiled when I finally made it outside yesterday and got a better idea of how much fell. We ended up with a good 10" of snowman making snow. I waited until about 10am and decided to start scraping and blowing. It took about 3 hours to get everything cleared again and it sounds like we may get another round by midweek.

IW...I had a "Redneck" rig like that for a short time ;D Safe travels rounding up a supply of coffee pods.

Eddie...Sorry to read it was a tough bite. Hope your next outing goes better.

WW...Sorry to read the season is over for your grandson Best of luck to the grandkids as they get into their other sports.:thumbsup:

Not a lot on the planner today, although my wife is still asleep ??? All can change real fast ;D

Hope you all have a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1821 on: Apr 02, 2023, 01:57 PM »
Well tried to take thentruck but the brakes on the passenger side locked up about 20 minutes down the road, got them freed enough to male it home and switch vehicles. Then hit the wind about 50 miles into the drive and fought it all the way there. Trying to keep speed to make the cut off for the wife and all they took another vehicle and checked it and I made it around 1030 as the expo started at 11. Moved some things in and got them set up. They did ok just not as well as they wanted to, then took the family out to olive garden, then fought the wind all the way home but did not push it as hard going home. Used 3/4 of a tank going and 1/2 a tank coming home. Got my lumber to fix the green house and the soffit on the house so the birds cannot push the metal back and build nests. So some work for that and got the things ordered to increase the height of the garage door. But unfortunately it won't be in until the end of the month. Have a great Sunday everyone. Stay safe in the storms moving across the country, we have another snow event with major wind starting tomorrow I guess.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1822 on: Apr 02, 2023, 02:34 PM »
Last 1/2 of the panels secured under the cabin. Taking a short break and then pack up and head home.
Back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks off.  ;D

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1823 on: Apr 02, 2023, 09:23 PM »
Good evening very fortunate no thunder storms or high winds here last night. Sunny today but 10-15 mph winds at times kept air temperature down. prayers for thos killed and affected by the recent severe weather across the U.S.A. .
Ice Wanderer may the winds have abated and you not have to many tree branches on the ground or other wind related problems. best to your neighbor's son with the truck project.
Wallyworld to bad your grandson's ice hockey season ended with a loss. best to all your grandchildren with their Spring and Summer sports.
Eddie good to read no thunder storm hit your area. Congrats to your son's on their getting some trout. If they went out today may the results have been similar or better. Best to you on your next outing.
Hunts2long may your brother and nephew have a good ending to this year's maple syrup production season .
Whopper Stopper sounds like you will be getting some phone calls about tree work . may the power companies have majority of people back in service .Good you have a snow blower or you would have spent more time yesterday clearing snow.
Fish/hunter4ever sorry to read you are still having brake issues with your truck .Glad you got to and from the expo site safely. May all go well with the different projects around your home. may the coming storm not leave you with to much snow on the ground.
Drifter nice you do not have to deal with inspections and permits Good you now have all the solar panels stored at the cabin and waiting for installation at a future date. May there not be a mountain of work waiting for you to start tomorrow at your job.

May everyone have a good week.
  Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1824 on: Apr 03, 2023, 04:30 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 18* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                       H2l........I would like to come over next year and observe your brother's and nephew's sugar house making syrup. :thumbsup:
                       Eddie.....Congratulati ons to your son for landing a brown. :clap: I hope your next outing goes better for you. :flex:
                       Wally.....I'm sorry that your grandson's team had to end with a loss. :( Hopefully they can get going with the spring sports. :whistle:
                       Marv......Yeah 10" is a little too much to just let it sit, especially with more on the way. :blink:
                       Dave......Good job getting the rest of the panels up to the cabin and stored away. :thumbsup: :flex: What kind of placement are you going
            to with the panels. Are you putting them on your roof or building a panel farm on the ground? ???
                       Steve.....There has been some crazy weather going on with tornados, spring snow storms. :cookoo:
                       Fish.......There has to be something out of whack to keep your brake locking up. :unsure:
                       I was on my way to Walmart yesterday to get some coffee, but we had a new Dollar General open in town recently, so I decided to go in and
            see their selection of coffee. I bought their brand Clover Valley. It's not to bad, saved me from driving 25 more miles to Walmart.
                       I might try to score some wood today where the county has been cutting along side the road.
                       I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1825 on: Apr 03, 2023, 04:40 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 23* on the Hill this am, high in the upper 50’s today.

Steve…thanks, will pass the congrats on to the boys!  :thumbsup:  They both took a pass on the fishing yesterday with the weather conditions, the winds never let up until late afternoon here.
  Dave…that 3 week vacation sure went by quickly! Glad you got the solar panels stored away, hopefully you didn’t have to fight the winds doing it.  :thumbsup:
  FH4..one of those days…sorry to read that about the truck acting up again, glad you had a backup vehicle to complete your mission!  :thumbsup:
   Marv…yikes on the snow again!  :cookoo: Will keep the fingers crossed the mid week prediction changes!  :thumbsup:
  H2..good luck to your nephew wrapping up the maple  season!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…safe travels back home today if you’re going to be on the road, hope you had a great visit!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…good luck with the wood mission today!  :thumbsup:  Might wet a line this afternoon, streams should have dropped some yesterday and cleared up a bit.

Early Dr.’s appointment this morning and some grocery shopping on the planner…Cawfee’s on!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1826 on: Apr 03, 2023, 05:27 AM »
Morning all,

Homeward Bound this morning.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1827 on: Apr 03, 2023, 06:10 AM »
23* and cloudy.

WW, save travels.

IW, we will have to make plans.

Eddie, good luck at the doctors. The lake is starting to come up so the gates must be closed.

My partner and I bowled pretty good last night in the Hi-Lo's. It was 8 pin no-tap so lots of strikes. We had a new bowler in the league this year and she had the lowest average and last night she rolled a 300 and her partner rolled a 280 the same game, they just may have won 1st place.

WS, keep the snow out your way.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1828 on: Apr 03, 2023, 06:46 AM »

35 degrees with clouds. Not as warm today, but we should still melt some snow. The guessers are adjusting their previous guesses, saying that we should see all rain for tomorrow and Wednesday instead of the snow dumping they were yacking about.

mr.clean...Luckily most of the tree damage was to the south of me. I wouldn't be able to do much anyway as my chipper is still blocked in with snow.

IW...Good luck on snatching up some wood :thumbsup:

Eddie...Best wishes for a good appointment this morning :thumbsup:

WW...Safe travels as you head towards your own bed :thumbsup:

h2l...Sounds like an exciting night at the bowling alley :thumbsup:

Looks light enough to get my walk in.

Hope you all have a good Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1829 on: Apr 03, 2023, 11:30 AM »
Good morning or brunch time, bit cooler today

Marv how far a walk you try to do on your walks ???

What’s everyone’s target fish in open waters ???

Today is work on ramp into container between raindrops day

Finding lots of small branches from the recent winds, and a fair amount still haven’t made it to the ground yet

Some rolled roofing that landed in a tree

Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.