Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 227789 times)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1560 on: Mar 01, 2023, 05:52 PM »
IW
Shipping was supposed to be flat rate but their shipping partners don't ship to my area.
Bud
Am working with the company on shipping options. Have got them looking for a quote from a company that does Canada wide and has a warehouse here. Panels are coming from Quebec.

The 7% discount works out to $400 so if my shipper is a decent price I could end up not paying anything extra.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1561 on: Mar 01, 2023, 06:33 PM »
The trip with the boat started out on the wrong foot. Battery on pickup was dead on arrival, had to jump start it , once at the launch found water way low, according to others, it being the lowest they have ever seen. They pulled the plug at the dam downstream in preparation of a lot of rain being forecasted.

Once the boat was off the trailer, the outboard motor would only run somewhat grudgingly on full choke, so didn’t end up going to the area I had planned on.  Which turned out to be a blessing because of the current in the main channel.

We did find a productive spot getting more than a legal sized LMB, a 10# cat and limited on good sized crappies and gills all at the same spot. 

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1562 on: Mar 02, 2023, 04:50 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 27* here on my hill, and we had a good dusting over night. The plow just went by. ::)
                           Happy belated Birthday Dom. :clap:
                           Marv.......Now that's a good way to dust, except it just keep building up somewhere. :roflmao:
                           Eddie......I hope you found the problem with your truck? ???
                           H2l.........There are so many sensors on these vehicles, it could be any of them.  :whistle: I hope your wife's procedure went well. :flex:
                           Bud.........Nice looking Crappie, and good eating too. :thumbsup:
                           Wally.......I hope you don't get too much snow out of the next storm. :unsure:
                           Dave.......I hope you can get the shipping figured out. :whistle:
                           Tom........Happy belated Birthday to you as well. :thumbsup: Good luck with the MRI. :flex:
                           I have an oil change at 8 am this morning. then some maintenance on my son's snow blower before tomorrows storm.
                           I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1563 on: Mar 02, 2023, 05:26 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  32* with rain/freezing rain, supposed to move out by mid morning, high of 43 today.

Jeff…I found the problem, but I used better judgment after I discovered more problems, lol. Good luck with the oil change and maintenance on the snowblower today.  :thumbsup:  My weather app showing about 13” coming in with this new storm by Saturday.   :'(
  Bud…your trip might have started out on the wrong foot, but sounds like everything came together for a good trip, congratulations to you and your daughter! Thanks for sharing your trip and some pic’s, nice fish fry material.  :clap: :thumbsup:
   Dave…that would be awesome if everything works out with the shipping, best of luck to you!!  :flex: :clap: How’s your weather been cooperating lately?
  Marv…hope the snow stayed on the low side for you yesterday, good news on Jo’s car getting the finishing touches!  :clap:  I had some difficulties attempting to fix my truck yesterday. Floor jack crapped out after getting the first stand in place, and appears that without being up on a lift I would have to remove the driveshaft in order to get at the neutral safety switch…mechanic gets a call today.  ;D
  Wally…this rain should help knock down some of the snow before the new stuff coming piles up, Doh! Hope the errands were for baking supplies!   ;D
  Z…nice shooting with that 375! Hope the bike was ready and waiting yesterday!  :clap:
  H2…hope all went well for your wife yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…guessing your computer has a gremlin problem….hope to see you posting again soon!   :thumbsup:
  Dom/Tom…hope you’re special day went well yesterday! Tom…hope the MRI went smoothly, not fond of them either!  :thumbsup:

Keeping the fingers crossed my mechanic isn’t up to his ears with work and can at least take my truck in today. A younger me would have trudged forward yesterday and taken on the task, but the older version nowadays just doesn’t have that drive or the patience..or the air tools, lol.
  May take on the task of some maintenance on my snowblower today, thanks for the idea Jeff, I can handle that no problem, lol.    Cawfee’s hot and strong!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1564 on: Mar 02, 2023, 06:02 AM »
33* and a mix coming down.
IFF, glad you were able to get some fish after the start you had.
Eddie, I haven't checked the upcoming weather forecast, don't need to see that kind of snow over the weekend.
All went pretty good with the wife's doctor visit.
IW, I didn't get a chance to call the dealership yesterday. I beginning to think it might be the computer.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1565 on: Mar 02, 2023, 06:03 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

14 degrees with a chance at a warm 32 by the afternoon.

Bud...Congratulations on a decent outing :thumbsup:

IW...Good luck on the snowblower maintenance :thumbsup: I spent about 15 minutes yesterday looking mine over and giving it a shot of grease. I hope I am done with it for awhile ???

Eddie...Good idea calling in the troops to do the truck fix. Best wishes on the mechanic being able to get you in :thumbsup: The weather guessers kind of blew it yesterday. At 6am they said about another hours worth of snow then it would clear out. When it stopped at 8am I scraped my slab and blew the 2"-3". About 10am it started again and continued until 4pm ??? The totals weren't that great but I had to do the slab a second time and give my driveway a second blow :%$#!:

WW...Hope your weather guessers blow it and any expected snow is replaced with sunshine instead  :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good "Friday Junior" :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1566 on: Mar 02, 2023, 06:28 AM »
masoneddie - it was done yesterday. Runs great, and came in below the estimste on cost, so that was a plus. It still ran fine, but I could tell the valves were getting tight by the end of riding season last year. It was getting noisy sitting at an idle.

It was a very nice ride home at 62°... sure glad it got finished yesterday. Today's forecast high is 43, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow. 🌨️

IFF - that's a nice crappie  :thumbsup: Rivers are still flooded here, so it'll be a while before my boat sees the water.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1567 on: Mar 02, 2023, 06:45 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....sometimes it's best to let someone else step in on the repairs, hope your mechanic can get the job done quickly for you  ;)

H2L.....glad to hear the procedure went ok yesterday  :thumbsup:

IFF.....woohoo, nice job overcoming all the obsticles  :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:

WS.....hope your snowblower gets a much needed break  :flex: our weatherman has changed the forecast here,  instead of 5-8" now it's 7-10"  ::)  and let's not forget the sleet/freezing rain mixed in  :%$#!:

IW.....looks like the snowblower will be getting a good workout the next couple of days  :wacko:

Z.....glad you were able to get the bike home before the cold/snow moved back in  :thumbsup:

TT......hope all went well with the mri yesterday  ;)

Nothing much on the planner today other than hoping the weatherman is over estimating tomorrow's storm  :blink:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #1568 on: Mar 02, 2023, 07:07 AM »
Good morning ER's!! Eddie, just a quick note to check the hydraulic fluid in your floor jack!!  :thumbsup: :whistle:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1569 on: Mar 02, 2023, 08:01 AM »
Quiet start to the day. Storm guessed for Friday into Saturday. It is guessed to be south of us but time will tell. Hopefully, it stays south as my Great Grandaughters first birthday party is on Saturday. It is a long drive north so we will let my son do the driving. That might make it a scary drive the way he drives!

Ww My MRI went well yesterday. The only problem was making sure my nerve stimulator was turned off properly. The controller worked good at home but gave us trouble when we were making sure it was shut off properly at the hospital.

marv We got so much ice on the trees early in the week that the branches of a neighbor's tree were laying on our roof. My front yard is covered with branches from the trees from the ice. When the ice finally melted the neighbor's tree is no longer on my roof. I need to go over to my shack to get my pole saw so I can get the branches cut back. The tree needs to come down as the root ball has come loose. It will be a challenge to get it down without hitting our house.

IFF I could go for some of those specks in my frying pan.

I have two old guns that my oldest son wants. One is my grandfather's double-barrel damaskis (SP) barreled shotgun It has a weird butt stock with no cheekpiece, more like a club. When you throw it up your eye is right down the barrel. The other one belonged to an uncle. It is a Remington pump that is heavily engraved. His son gave it to me before he passed from cancer.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1570 on: Mar 02, 2023, 04:41 PM »
Warm, windy and snowy today.
Getting colder tomorrow.  :-\

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1571 on: Mar 02, 2023, 07:40 PM »
Well left the plant down here in Tulsa for the last time tonight, only 48 or so hours in for work this week. Got some training done on the instrument so hopefully they keep running it and do not screw it up. Now to start getting all my reports done for how I fixed the fast prep and all the issues I seen in the staff down here. Going to be a fun time getting thise done on the staff so I do not sound like I am picking on any of them, but seen just about everything from showing up late to just sitting around and nothing being done when there was things to be done. All fun. Eating a good meal and dessert at chili's and then to the room to get ready for my 6 am flight so going to he an early morning amd then spend the day with the wife and fly home tomorrow night and get home around 1030 at night. We'll have a great Friday everyone and stay safe in the storms. Been an interesting time down here from tornado watches to raining. Temps from 70's to lows in the mid 30's. Headed home to highs in the 20's and lows around zero to single digit below zero.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1572 on: Mar 03, 2023, 04:36 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 19* and clear here on my hill. Snow moving in tonight. ::)
                       Eddie.........Good idea turning the repair over to your mechanic, :thumbsup: I've done my fair share of repairs laying on the ground. :%$#!:
                       Marv..........THhe guessers never seem to get it right, :whistle: but having to clear away small amounts are a PITA. :cookoo:
                       Wally..........Hopeful ly you don't get what they are predicting. :unsure: All I can say is be prepared for anything. :blink:
                       H2l.............I don't understand these car manufactures, they design all this high tech stuff but the can't pinpoint problems when they occur. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                       Steve..........Hopeful ly your computer get up and running, it just needs the Gremlins removed. :whistle:
                       Fish............Have a safe trip home. :thumbsup: I can't believe that these people that you're training and helping don't pay more attention to
              the problems they have so you don't have visit them again. :cookoo:
                       Dave...........Nice warm up. I hope you are feeling better. :flex:
                       Zcm............You got your bike back just in time. :flex:
                       As I said, we're supposed to get some snow tonight into tomorrow. The guessers are predicting 10 to 15 inches. Looks like I'll be busy tomorrow.
                       I hope everyone has a good riday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1573 on: Mar 03, 2023, 05:53 AM »
21* and clear. Last nights weather reports 2 to 11 inches by Saturday, I will give a better estimate after the storm.

Eddie, I have never gotten along with "tools". The wife gets pretty worried when she sees me with a screwdriver or a hammer. She hated it when I got the chainsaw out.

Someone asked about how many trees my nephew taps; this year only about 400 as he isn't running one of his lines that hasn't produce very well.

Suppose to bowl in a tournament on Saturday, I am hoping it gets cancelled because of the snow coming in.

Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1574 on: Mar 03, 2023, 07:13 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....snowfall estimates are changing by the minute  :cookoo: 

Eddie.....hoping your truck is up and running again and you still have a couple $$ left in the wallet  ;)

IW.....rest up today, you'll be busy tomorrow  ;)2

WS.....wishing you a snow free Friday  @)

TT....my last mri was in an "open" machine made for claustrophobic people, their idea of "open" and mine are 2 TOTALLY different things  :pinch:

FH4....safe travels sir  :)

Nice bright sunny morning, weatherman says between 6 & 9 tonight the storm will blow in  :blink: 

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1575 on: Mar 03, 2023, 07:40 AM »
Morning all, 32° wiiiiindy, and pouring buckets of rain.

I did just get that bike home just in time. The weather is turning ugly in a hurry.

This rain is supposed to transition to 2" per hour snow midday as the temp keeps dropping. Forecasts are now 6-12" by evening; just a couple hours ago it was 4-8. It was 39° when I got up this morning, so temps are tumbling fast.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1576 on: Mar 03, 2023, 07:55 AM »
Good morning. Got a revised forecast for high winds 25-40 and gusts to 60. Might have to get my wind gear on.

Have to make a trip to big town vacuum machine bit the dust
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1577 on: Mar 04, 2023, 03:53 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Steady snow falling and 28*, high of 35 today. Guessers were calling for 8-12”  overnight and 2-4” today…they seem to be spot on at the moment by the looks of things.

Just a quick hello, getting ready for round 1…will check back in later this morning…Cawfee’s on!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1578 on: Mar 04, 2023, 04:18 AM »

26 degrees to kick off our Saturday, with any luck we should be able to crowd 40 by the afternoon.

IW...Good luck if you are heading out with the snow blower today :thumbsup:

Best of luck to the rest of my friends out East that have to deal with plowable snow. We are all long past thinking of it as pretty ???

Bud...Did you get yourself a new dust sucker ???

Thursday and Friday the roads were excellent for my wife when heading into the jungle for her mandatory work days. I was talking to he shortly before 7am yesterday as she was nearing her work exit. All of a sudden she left out a startled half scream and went on to tell me a car damn near landed on her from an overpass she was going under. She was pretty excited, then later I saw on the news what she was talking about. I don't miss driving around the Cities a bit dealing with the weather and the idiots, and can't wait for her to be done with the BS either.

Hope everyone has a s good of day as possible. Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1579 on: Mar 04, 2023, 04:51 AM »
30* and about 9 inches of new snow. First round is done so Amber can get out to DD.

WS, good to see that not all the jerks are in New York. Glad to see that no one IMPORTANT was hurt.

Will check in later...h2l

8:30am 11 inches so far. Power was off for 2 hours. Thanks NatGrid for the quick fix...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1580 on: Mar 04, 2023, 08:32 AM »
Morning all,

WS......that had to get MrsWS's heart pump  :o  glad no INNOCENT bystanders got hurt  ;)

H2L.....good to hear National Grid did a quick fix  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....hopefully you don't have too many rounds of clean up  :-\

IFF.....fingers crossed all is good with you, see some wild weather in your neck of the woods  :blink:

IW.....hope the snowblowing goes smoothly today  :)

Looks like maybe 5 or 6" of snow here so far,still snowing pretty good. We had a round of freezing rain overnight which helped keep the totals less than the 12" called for.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1581 on: Mar 04, 2023, 08:37 AM »
Well made it to Colorado and went out and hung out with the wife for the day. Had time to burn as her appointment was at 415pm. We ate breakfast at the airport around 8 am. So hit a little strip mall thing and was hitting bass pro but they did not open until 10 and it was 930. So hit target and found a French press to maybe help her out with separating solids from the liquids in their bbq sauces and lemonade they make. And maybe some coffee. Then hit bass pro and walked around. They tried to sell us a vacation for 149 bucks to one of the properties, which sounded good for 4 people for 3 days, but had to get there and home and all. Then ate a good lunch and a little grill and bar. It was good food. Then found a little candy store and found some things for the kiddos. Oh and the wife found some slippers at bass pro for 50 percent off. Then headed to the appoint a bit early, but that was a good thing as it took awhile to park and find where we needed to go. While waiting got a text that they were uncovering the boat and starting to prep it. They missed I was asking April 8th to pick up the boat, but there is a deal with mercury motors if you buy before March 31st you get 2 extra years of warranty. So five total years. So might be seeing a out getting all my finances set and sign papers and get the money to them before I have the boat just for that. Then headed to the airport had dinner and flew back home. Busy day started for me at 3 am and the wife was up just before 4 am. Got home around 11pm. But snow drifts around where the neighbor moved the snow. Good to be home. Have a great Saturday and be safe if you are in the storms moving through the country.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1582 on: Mar 04, 2023, 08:50 AM »
Morning all, sunny and just above freezing here now, forecast is well into the 40s.

We ended up with a slushy mess. It couldnt decided if it wanted to rain, sleet, or snow yesterday. There was some thundersnow in the mix, so that was kind of cool, and when the snow did come down, the flakes were HUGE... looked like windblown golf balls falling.

There's maybe 3" on the ground this morning and it's melting. It's suppose to slowly keep rising until we're into the 60s by Monday, so mud is definitely in the picture next week. I'm guessing yesterday was the last gasp of the 22/23 winter here.

Nothing big on the agenda today. Just doing some loading this morning, and planning on grocery shopping later once it warms up a bit more.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1583 on: Mar 04, 2023, 09:07 AM »
Marv there are way too many bad guys in the world now.
It's a shame this one walked away.   :%$#!:

FYI
Looks like another inside weekend.
Can't wait for it to warm up and feel 1/2 decent at the same time.
Next weeks looking good. The two weeks later I'm out @ camp for 9 days.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1584 on: Mar 05, 2023, 04:37 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 21* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Fish........That sounds like a good deal on the motor. Go for it. :flex: It sounds like you and your wife had a nice day.  :clap: I think Bass Pro
               had some ulterior motive behind their vacation offer. :unsure:
                          Marv.......Wow that had to be something for Jo to have witnessed. :woot: I'm glad the idiot didn't hurt anyone. :blink:
                          H2l.........I hope you git Amber out in time for work. :unsure:
                          Wally.......Luckily we didn't get any of the freezing rain.. I hope your clean up went well. :flex:
                          Eddie......The same goes for you, how many runds did you finally get. ???
                          Dave.......Stay warm. :thumbsup:
                          I woke to 13" of snow at 3:30, I rushed to get my driveway cleared enough for me to get out. There was a 3' high scraper bank to blow through
                at the end of my driveway. I didn't get going to my son's driveway until 5:30. It was slow going to get to the first driveway. In town the snow was packey
                and getting through the scraper bank was a chore. I don't know what I hit but on the first driveway I broke a sheer pin, no problem my son gave me 2.
                But they were the wrong ones. So i had to run to the Husquvarna dealer here in town. Then I ad to go buy the right size wrench. That took an hour and a
                half. By the time I finished the first driveway it stopped snowing. I didn't get home till almost 4 pm. Then I had to finish my driveway. Today I might try
                attacking the snow that slid off my roof, that's goin to take some time.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1585 on: Mar 05, 2023, 05:40 AM »
29* and cloudy.

IW, Amber got to work on time. Out by the road was about the same. By the time it stopped snowing I would say we had about 12 inches but it settled real fast. Lot of water in this snow storm.

I was suppose to bowl in a tournament yesterday that I thought for sure would be cancelled. Our team pulled out of it, as did a few others. It was not a good day to be driving 25 miles to bowl, plus I was worried that the power could go out again. We have a few in our league that is all they do, is bowl, 4 or 5 times a week. I couldn't afford it these days.

Eddie, there were 5 or 6 groups fishing yesterday off the campsite.

F/H4, good to see that everything is coming together with the boat. You have to be "pumped".

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1586 on: Mar 05, 2023, 05:44 AM »

20 degrees heading close to 40 by the afternoon.This evening, another 4"-6" being guessed. I see a couple of the guessers are yapping about another big dumping in our future towards the end of next week. ???

Dave...Looks like some soup weather ???

IW...Sounds like you had a big day yesterday with a little aggravation thrown in for good measure. Glad you were able to get the needed pins and able to finish your list. Good luck to day with your roof snow today :thumbsup:

Eddie...Hope your blowing went well and the mailbox is still up :thumbsup:

WW...Hope all went well with your removal and you're not stiff today :thumbsup:

Z...I spent a good part of the day at my bench also. Depending on the snow fall tonight, I may be able to get to the range for a while tomorrow.

Yesterday we had a surprise Birthday pizza party for my wife. Her actual Birthday is tomorrow but her favorite cousin was able to join us yesterday so we moved it up. I think we ended up hanging out and catching up for about 4 hours, it was a good time.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1587 on: Mar 05, 2023, 05:48 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Marv, H2,  Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and calm 28* here this am, high in the upper 30’s today.

Jeff…the plows were running all night here as well, knew what I’d be faced with at the end of the driveway also. You had a long hard day with that heavy wet snow, take er’ easy with todays clean up!  :flex: :thumbsup:  I got pretty much everything done with 2 rounds yesterday. Snowblower kept packing up in the shoot and building up between the blades. Took some time and sailors language, but it’s in the books, lol.
  Marv..wow, what a way for to Jo start off her day!!  :woot:  As has been mentioned, glad she and everyone else was not involved with that, yikes!  :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing the video, can only hope that moron doesn’t get a slap on the wrist and a free pass.  :%$#!:  Mailbox is still standing!!  ;D
  H2…good to read your power was restored quickly yesterday, glad it stayed on after that!  :clap:  Thought for sure that was going to be an issue here as well, we lucked out again. Good luck to you and the team this evening on the lanes!  :thumbsup:  Sounds like the ice is still holding on!   :tipup:
  Wally…glad your snow totals stayed on the lower end!  :clap:  We saw a mix of sleet and freezing rain for a little while as the snow was coming to an end and the temp’s creeped up a little.
  FH4…glad you’re out of Tulsa and back on the home field again!  :clap:  Sounds like a real good deal on the boat to me, hope you can secure the finances, best of luck on that!  :thumbsup:
  Z…was hoping our weather guessers were going to be off on their predictions here yesterday, lol, but they were about spot on unfortunately. 60* temps don’t sound bad right now…send some East please!   :thumbsup:
  Dave…best wishes with a warmup soon, some bitter cold temps to do anything outside!  :woot:  Imagine the ice road truckers are ok with that though.  :flex:

The family will all be here for brunch this morning, my wife’s Birthday is today… ;D. Guess that was my driving force yesterday to complete the snow removal. Not officially sure what our snow total was but guessing around 13-14” before it petered out. Plenty of poor man’s fertilizer on the ground…should be a good growing season!
  Mechanic said it would be about a week before he could get my truck in, he was swamped with work which I expected.
  R & R day here today…Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1588 on: Mar 05, 2023, 05:49 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sounds like quite a day   :pinch: hope the clean up today is a little easier :flex:

Eddie.....happy birthday wishes to MrsEddie  :thumbsup:  hope you got everything cleaned up in one round yesterday  ;)

H2L.....did the bowling get canceled yesterday  ???  good luck tonight  :)

WS.....happy almost birthday wishes to MrsWS  :woot:  glad you all had some nice family time  :thumbsup:

FH4......an extra 2 years is definitely worth it  :thumbsup:

The snow settled a lot yesterday as temps hit mid 40s by late afternoon  :clap:  looks like above freezing temps today and tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1589 on: Mar 05, 2023, 06:03 AM »
The family will all be here for brunch this morning, my wife’s Birthday is today… ;D.

Happy Birthday MrsEddie. Enjoy your day. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.