Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 228309 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1020 on: Jan 07, 2023, 05:18 AM »

Good morning ER;s,
                          It's 31* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          OS.........I'm sorry to read about your artery problem, hopefully they have corrected it and there is no reoccurrence. Keep walking
                to keep the blood circulating. :flex:
                          Eddie.....Don't do anymore on the ice gear, my theory, if you have it already to go we won't get the cold temps to make ice. And if
                it's not ready; then the cold will set in. :roflmao: :whistle: How are you feeling? ???
                          Marv......Happens to me all the time, I think the town is done plowing and here they come to wear down the cutting edges of their
                plows. :cookoo: :%$#!:  That sucks that Jo might have been exposed to or even worse infected with Covid. I bet she's not a happy camper
                right now. :%$#!:
                          Bud.......If you mean What's the latest that Lake George has frozen to be able to get on, well one year we got on the first of March
               it only lasted about a week. :blink: Lately it's around the middle of January. :whistle:
                          I-45......I'm sorry to read about the kidney stone problem, it can be painful. :%$#!: I'm glad Mr. Dickens had a good time in the snow. :clap:
                          Wally.....You're right this weather is boring, at this point any change will be welcomed. :whistle:
                          Fish.......I'm glad you got the camper out with the use of the chains, maybe it would be wise to invest in a set. :flex:
                          Dave.....Thanks for the information about the ice road. and how the mountains affect your weather. :clap:
                          H2l........Hopefully there aren't any foolish people trying to get on the ice this weekend. :unsure:
                          My wife is headed to Vermont this morning and I'm dog sitting for my neighbor today.
                          I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1021 on: Jan 07, 2023, 06:18 AM »

Good Morning ER's in the teens here with people out on all but the biggest lakes. Hope all with health issues get/healthy  stay/ healthy. Might pop a few holes today. Then nurse the car battery if possible. What a strange year got out early one time. Now it seems like it is end of year even though it's really just starting.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1022 on: Jan 07, 2023, 06:50 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....very irresponsible of the coworker to go to the office sick  :%$#!:  fingers crossed MrsWS and the others in her office can stay covid free  :-\

Eddie.....hope your test was negative yesterday, you all must be chomping at the bit to meet FinLeigh  ;)2

IW......safe travels to MrsIW, at least this weather makes being on the road easier  @)

OG.....good luck  :icefish:

H2L.....can't imagine anyone venturing out on the lake right now  :cookoo:

IFF.....good to hear you haven't had any more weather related problems  :thumbsup:

MrC.....Mr Hamlin was very lucky he had such good medical care on the field or the outcome could have been very different   :(

IF45.....hope you're feeling better soon  :)

Nothing much planned again today, just more puttering I guess  :woot:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1023 on: Jan 07, 2023, 07:27 AM »
33* and cloudy.

OS, nice seeing you at the table this morning, hope you are feeling better.

WW, the weather has been very strange, that is for sure.

Eddie, looking at the 10 day forecast, it doesn't look like there is any need to rush on the fishing gear.

I am going to go dropped off some money at the guy that is mounting my buck. I guess he has some nice racks come in the year.

Well, we have a new "Speaker of the House" this morning. I found the whole process to be a great learning experience about how our gov't works. Wish we were able to "see" all this at an earlier age. I now know why it takes so long for them to get anything done.

The wife's didn't sleep well last night so is taking it easy this morning.

Well, it is back to the bowling lanes Sunday. It has been 3 weeks for me, will see how that goes.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1024 on: Jan 07, 2023, 07:39 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Was Cloudy and 32* with snow flurries falling this am, high of 37 forecasted. Took a peak at the 10 day extended forecast earlier, first bad choice of the day, lol. Nothing to get excited about for ice here locally anyway.

Jeff…I will take your advice and put the ice gear on hold, what was I thinking???  ;D  Feeling pretty good today, held off on the rapid test yesterday due to user error…my clumsiness taking the seal off the vial of solution sent it spilling out on the counter…classic moment, and it was my last test kit. Will try again today… :whistle:  Safe travels to your wife today, hope the dog sitting goes well.   :thumbsup:
  Steve…good news on Damir Hamlin!  :clap:  We’re very anxious to meet our new granddaughter, but believe we’re going to wait until Wednesday or so depending on today’s test results…just to be reassured. ZOOM calls have been working good safely for the moment.   :thumbsup:
  OS…best wishes/thoughts and prayers are with you for a full recovery Sir, sorry to read about your setback! Glad the stent has brought relief, keep us posted on your recovery Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…thanks for sharing the Wolf Moon, hope to get a glimpse of that tonight.   :thumbsup:
  Dave…appreciate the info and update on the ice road and weather conditions! I was surprised again at the minimal ice thickness allowed to open the ice roads, thought it would have been more than 14” for those loads they carry!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope Jo and the rest of the work crew dodged the Covid, ughh!!  :o   Sounds like all the Town plow drivers are cut from the same cloth…wait till your finished and then swing by again! Glad your mailbox is still standing…I’ve been lucky so far but probably just jinxed myself mentioning it!  ;D  :thumbsup:
  I-45…best wishes with the kidney stones, I hope you’re feeling some relief today brother…you’ve had a lot on your plate lately! Stay strong!   :flex: :thumbsup:
  Wally…so looking forward to meeting Finleigh but just playing it safe for a few more days…difficult decision, hopefully today’s tests will be promising.   :thumbsup:
  H2…I’m going to take ride today and check the lakes locally again, expecting to find the same results with the ice. At least once they freeze up again that rotten ice should be history.  :thumbsup: 

Just waiting on a few rapid tests to be dropped off this morning from a family member and keeping the fingers crossed!
  Nice to see that we have a Speaker Of The House again today..hopefully all the concessions it took to get there will put us on a better path moving forward…will leave it there.  ;D
  Cawfee’s on….
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1025 on: Jan 07, 2023, 08:06 AM »
Well I already had one set of chains and my buddy I borrowed the chains from was going to make another set for me a few years ago but we just never got around to it so now he said the stipulations around borrowing this set is we will build another set when I bring these ones back and I forgot them yesterday so will be another week before I get them back to him. Well going to head to the lake here in awhile then and then when I get home tonight get ready to fly in the morning. Have a great Saturday everyone. Hope to.post some pictures of some fish later.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1026 on: Jan 07, 2023, 01:59 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 37* and cloudy. Still trying to pass the stone. Scan showed a couple of stones. My wife went to work today. Me and Mr Dickens stayed home.

Fish, Hope you had a good day on the ice.

MasonEddie, Prayers you have a negative test today so you can see Finleigh early this week.

Hunts2long, It was interesting seeing the process of electing a speaker. We stayed up last night to see the 15th vote. Now we see why nothing gets done. Prayers your wife is feeling better. Good luck with bowling.

WallyWorld, Puttering around is always fun to do.

Ice Wanderer, Prayers your wife has a safe trip to Vermont. Hope you have a good day dog sitting. Is the pup spending the night?

Whopper Stopper, How is your wife feeling?

Mr Clean, Mr Hamlin was very lucky to have such a good medical staff around when he went down.

IFF, Saw the Wolf moon last night it was beautiful.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1027 on: Jan 07, 2023, 03:11 PM »
Whopper Stopper, How is your wife feeling?

45...Thanks for asking. So far she is just ornery, so all is well so far ;D

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1028 on: Jan 07, 2023, 04:01 PM »

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1029 on: Jan 07, 2023, 04:52 PM »
Eddie
The 14" is the amount they need to start building the roads.
At 14" they can get pickups with plows on to clear the snow.
Then they tow a sled behind the truck that has ground penetrating radar in it so they can profile the ice (looking for weak spots).
They usually will flood the road to make it smoother and build up thickness.
When they do open the roads they are rated for under #10,000's.
As the ice builds the weight rating increases.
Not sure how thick the ice needs to be for maximum load (#120,000's) but would guess it's over 3 feet, maybe 3 1/2 feet.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1030 on: Jan 07, 2023, 05:16 PM »
Well auger acting up finally got 6 holes drilled in a couple hours, seems like it is flooding out so will work on that when I get to the house. Missed one flag so far. Sold a couple dozen minnows on the way out today. Got here a little later than I wanted and not the spot I was thinking of but will take where we are as it was another spot I was thinking of trying. Have a great end of the day everyone

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1031 on: Jan 07, 2023, 07:03 PM »
Thinking I’ll watch the weather and think about mid or latter part of January to head for ice country, to get my  :icefish: fix

Watching Jayhawks taking care of business with WV.  GO Hawks  :)
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1032 on: Jan 08, 2023, 04:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  22* and clear this am, high of 34 with sunshine returning today. Caught a good glimpse of that Wolf Moon last evening.

Bud…hope the weather cooperates for your next road trip/adventure!  :tipup:  What’s the distance from your farm to the ice fishing grounds?
  FH4…hope the bite picked up for you yesterday!  Safe travels today and good luck with the training on the new equipment!  :thumbsup:  Might be time to think about going electric with the auger? Tough to beat the instant holes….
  Dave…thank you for the info again on the ice roads…knew I was missing something, lol.  :cookoo:  That’s a real interesting process they go through getting the roads ready and maintaining them!  :thumbsup:  Does the Government cover the costs of that work and is there some type of fee charged for usage? I know if it was here in NY they would have EZ Pass monitors set up to get you coming and going among other charges!!  ;D
  I-45…hope those stones have been passing!  :thumbsup: 
  OG..hope you found the fish biting yesterday!  :icefish:
  Marv…keeping the fingers crossed no signs of the virus are in the house!  :thumbsup:
  H2…good luck to you and the team tonight on the lanes!  Hope your wife is feeling better today!  :thumbsup:  How did your trip to the taxidermist go?
  Jeff…hope your day went well with the dog sitting yesterday!  :thumbsup: 
  Wally…will the bakery be open today????  ;D   

Had good results yesterday with the rapid tests…NEGATIVE…what a relief!!  Going to test once more on Tuesday morning and if everything checks out, we’ll have our meet and greet with Finleigh.   :thumbsup:
  Not much on the planner for today yet, we’ll see what the day brings…. Cawfee’s on!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1033 on: Jan 08, 2023, 05:04 AM »
Good Sunday morning everyone :bow:

+2 degrees may inch to 20 by mid afternoon.

IW...Hope your wife had an uneventful trip to Vermont :thumbsup: How did the dog sitting go ???

h2l...Hope your wife had  better night :thumbsup:

Eddie...Excellent news on the test :clap: :clap: I bet you can't wait to hold all 7# of little Finleigh :thumbsup:

WW...So far all is well with my wife. I am guessing if she hasn't gotten any symptoms by tomorrow she will be in the clear.

Yesterday was another big snow detail day. I again took the roof rake to the garage and overhang. By the time I finished I had 4' banks around the outside of the garage and in front of the house. I was able to use the snow blower for a lot of it but in front of the house I had to use a shovel to get rid of the banks. We have never had any water problems in our downstairs but with the high banks right outside the windows it was time to get them moved. The way it's going there will probably be more banks before the winters over.

Not a lot going on today. I need to make a Fleet Farm run and pick up some water softener salt they have on sale. I believe potato and ham soup is on the menu for today so I need to grab a can of broth while I'm out.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck if hitting the ice :icefish: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1034 on: Jan 08, 2023, 05:13 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 13* and clear here on my hill, what a bright moon that was out. ::)
                          Eddie.........I hope your test comes back negative and Wednesday will be your meet the granddaughter day. :clap:
                          Marv..........I don't blame Jo for being a little grumpy, I would be too if someone came around knowingly being sick, either with a cold,
              the flu and especially Covid. :cookoo: :%$#!: Hopefully she escapes the crud. :flex: I see you posted while I was pecking away. Good morning.
              The dog sitting went very good, Max is an excellent dog to watch. :flex:
                          Wally.........I think puttering has become the favorite pastime of the morning club. :whistle: :roflmao:
                          H2l...........Good luck on the lanes tonight. :thumbsup:  I bet your trip to the taxidermist will be eye opening. :clap: Hopefully you took
              some pictures. :unsure:
                          I-45..........I hope you have passed the stone. :unsure:
                          Fish...........Chains are a must in some circumstances, hopefully your friend can make you a set when you get back. :flex:
                          Bud...........I'm sure there will be ice up north when you have plans to go. :flex:
                          Dave.........Thanks for the information on the road thickness. I did see on Ice Road Truckers how they help to make the road safe for the
               big rigs traveling it. :o
                          Jon text me yesterfay and we are headed north tomorrow to fish a lake that has good ice. Another friend went there last Wednesday and
               said it was good to go. We will be targeting Salmon and Rainbows.
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work ir out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1035 on: Jan 08, 2023, 06:02 AM »
Well picked up right at dark last night, nothing on the ice and only that one flag. Stayed at -2 for the day we were out there. I love my Eskimo auger and never had this much of a problem with it but kind of figured out that something is stuck, the float or something else, to let the gas just run amd flood it out. Will cleaning up when I get home at the end of the week and run it this next weekend, have another one sitting there that I will throw in just in case, the only thing I do not like about it is the 12 inch hole it drills. I like my 8 inch less things fall through with the butter fingers I have. Well getting ready to board the first plane and head south. Have a great Sunday everyone hope the storms are not doing any damage. Stay safe out there.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1036 on: Jan 08, 2023, 06:23 AM »
Morning all,

FH4......safe travels  ;)

H2L.....good luck to you and the team tonite  :flex:

WS......sounds like a good day for some soup and maybe some cribbage  ??? :roflmao:

Eddie.......so glad to hear your test was negative  :thumbsup: hope Mom and Finleigh are both still doing well  :)

IW.....hope the fish are hungry tomorrow  :icefish:

Weatherman says we'll see the sun today  @)  :clap: 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1037 on: Jan 08, 2023, 06:34 AM »
17* and clear.

Eddie, glad the test came back NEG. I watched the "Wolf" moon come up last night also. Bet you can't wait to meet Finleigh!

IW, good luck on the ice.

The wife is either getting better or is thinking I may need to get a dog license, she said last night she is going to trim my hair and beard today.

I called the taxidermist to make sure he was in his shop and he told me he is not worried about more money so I didn't go down. He did say he has been busy.

Drifter, thanks for the update on the ice roads.

Ice-45, cool picture, hope you are feeling better.

Have a good day and be well...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1038 on: Jan 08, 2023, 11:06 AM »
Eddie
The public ice roads are built and maintained by the Govt.
There are lots of private ones though like the one on my lake (built and maintained by the power corp) that accesses a hydro plant about 1/2 mile from my cabin and the ice roads to access the mines are paid for by the mines.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1039 on: Jan 08, 2023, 12:10 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 32* here now. Me and Mr Dickens just got back from church. He was very bundled up in the jeep. Still have pain in my side but I believe I passed a stone. My wife is working today. Very short staffed at the hospital like everywhere else.

Drifter, Thank you about the detailed explanation about the making of the ice road.

Hunts2long, Good luck on the lanes tonight. Sounds like your wife might be getting better.

WallyWorld, Hope the sun comes out and you have a great day.

FH4, Safe travels.

MasonEddie, Hope your Covid test is negative and you can go see and hold Finleigh.

Ice Wanderer, Sounds like you and Max had a good day. Good luck tomorrow.

Whopper Stopper, That is good news that your wife doesn’t have any symptoms. I never heard of potato and ham soup.

IFF, Are the repairs on the valve holding?

I hope everyone has a great and safe day
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1040 on: Jan 08, 2023, 01:38 PM »
Whopper Stopper, That is good news that your wife doesn’t have any symptoms. I never heard of potato and ham soup.

Technically it's potato bacon soup. We were out of bacon but had some left over ham in the freezer.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1041 on: Jan 08, 2023, 02:55 PM »
Made it to Tulsa and just had some braum's I've cream for lunch to hopefully settle the motion sickness I have been dealing with this one was rough and not turbulence to speak of.

Those ice roads are interesting for sure, we have enough ice on most lakes to drive a pick up on, not that I do, but we have anywhere from 16 to 24 inches of ice.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1042 on: Jan 08, 2023, 05:46 PM »
Technically it's potato bacon soup. We were out of bacon but had some left over ham in the freezer.

WS

Looks good, Will have to try it.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1043 on: Jan 08, 2023, 09:04 PM »
Good Evening, visited with my sister and BIL for a few hours yesterday afternoon. It was the annual rabies vaccination clinic in the village they reside in new jersey requires you to purchase a license for your dog or cat each year. Must have vaccination to get the license. My sister and BIL live on a corner lot with the villages DPW department buildings behind their property. This is where the vaccinations take place so lots of traffic by their home for a few hours. The state of NJ. pays for the cost of Vaccine/vet service through tax dollars so many people use the clinic each year also open to any NJ. resident since tax dollars pay for the event no charge for vaccination. Some folks drive an hour or more to bring their pets to this clinic.
Eddie may Tuesday test also be negative so you can get to meet Finleigh .
Whopper Stopper good to hear your wife is showing no covid symptoms. Winter weather sure is keeping you busy with the snow clearing between driveway and roof.
Ice Wanderer nice to read that the dog you watched was well behaved. Best to you and Jon with the fishing trip.
Fish/hunt4ever glad you arrived safely in Tulsa may you get over the motion sickness soon and all go well this week. Hopefully it will be and easy fix to get your auger running corrrectly.
Old Goat best to you if headed out fishing.
Wallyworld assume you fond things to do to pass time today.
Hunts2long may it have been a good night for you and the team at the bowling alley.
Nice that the taxidermist does not need your payment until mount is finished.
drifter thank you for giving us more information on the "Ice Roads" .
Icefisher-45 hopefully you have passed the some and are having no pain .

Keep safe and try to stay healthy. best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1044 on: Jan 09, 2023, 05:25 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy start again and 22*, high of 35 today.

Jeff…wishing you fellas good luck today! Hope the ice is in good shape and the bite is hot..enjoy!  :thumbsup:  :icefish:
  Steve..good to read NJ using some of the tax dollars in a meaningful way!  :clap: 
  FH4…hope you got over your motion sickness, good luck with the Tulsa trip!   :thumbsup:
  I-45…continued success passing the kidney stone’s.  :thumbsup:  Understand the nurses may go on strike here in NYC today…
  Dave…thanks again for sharing the info on the ice roads! It’s very interesting to those of us who can only experience them through the eye of a camera…appreciate it!   :thumbsup: :clap:  Will be looking forward to your cabin trip!
  H2..hope you were in the groove on the lanes last evening!  :thumbsup: 
  Wally…D-I-L and baby are both doing very well, thanks! Her Mom made the trip over from England on New Years and has been staying with them which was pretty special… :thumbsup:
  Marv…man, you’ve been having one battle after another with the Minnysoda winter this season!  :flex:  Hope you have an easy day today and Jo has remained clear of the Covid symptoms!   :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing the recipe…

My wife couldn’t wait any longer on not getting her hands on the baby, so she made a visit yesterday to meet Finleigh and welcome her to the family. I was tempted but still didn’t feel comfortable going yet. Gas was $3.35gl yesterday locally.
  Puttering again today, lol. My garage needs some organizing so that is on the planner…Cawfee’s on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1045 on: Jan 09, 2023, 06:34 AM »
23* and cloudy.

Ice-45, I agree, I think she is doing better.

Eddie, good choice giving it another few days.

WS, the wife makes potato soup, either bacon or ham, it's all good.

I bowled my avg. last night but we loss 3 of 4. One game by 3 pins. I won the 50/50.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1046 on: Jan 09, 2023, 06:58 AM »
Good morning everyone, 25* and cloudy. Talking rain this morning. My wife is working today. I believe I’ve passed the stone. Increased the dosage on the new headache med. Headache is still the same. Not much on the planner today.

Mr Clean, Thats good to see tax payers money going for something useful. They would never do that here.

Hunts2long, Thats good your wife is feeling better. You’ll get them next week. Do you bowl candlepin?

MasonEddie, Thats nice your wife got to see Finleigh. Are you going to test today? Prayers your negative and you can see Finleigh soon. Puttering seems to be the normal now.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1047 on: Jan 09, 2023, 07:24 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....glad to hear MrsEddie got to meet Finleigh  :clap:  that's so nice Finleigh's other Grandma is here from England, an extra pair of hands is always
helpful when a new baby comes home  :clap:

H2L.....bowling your average after a 3 week break is pretty darn good  :flex:

WS.....hope you get a dry sunny week that's not bitter cold, you guys deserve a break  ;)2  MrsWS still symptom free  ???

IW.....hope you found good ice and feeding fish  :tipup:

Weatherman lied again yesterday, pretty much cloudy all day, today looks to be the same  ::)  At least we've started to get below freezing temps overnight  :icefish:  is still a ways off tho  :(

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1048 on: Jan 09, 2023, 10:28 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

+12 may see 30 by the afternoon. It sounds like a mild week on tap, but a cloudy one.

IW...Hope the day finds you hammering some fish.:icefish:

Eddie...Hope another day or two puts you at ease in meeting Finleigh. Don't blame you a bit for being cautious :thumbsup:

h2l...Sounds like a fun night at the bowling alley  :thumbsup: When my wife had her musky mounted the taxidermist told us we could pay when the job was finished. When the s-i-l had her fish mounted the same taxidermist told her she could pay when the job was finished. My b-i-l caught a decent pike the same year and asked the same guy to mount his also. The guy looked at him and said 100% up front with the money. I have never let him forget that :roflmao: :roflmao:

WW...Yep, the wife is still symptom free. She is so buried in work the timing couldn't have been worse if she had caught the bug.

45...Good to read the stone is gone, sorry to read the headache is still with you :%$#!:

Bud...How are you doing after the Packer loss ???

I just got back from checking out a tree job. The good thing is the guy is in no hurry as he realizes the snow depth would be a bugger to deal with. He doesn't want any of the wood which means I will have give a load or two to my neighbor as it's all pretty much junk wood and he takes everything.

Not a lot else going on today. My wife wants to make a quick store run over her lunch hour.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck to anyone on the ice :icefish:

Stay safe  and keep healthy.

WS 

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1049 on: Jan 09, 2023, 07:39 PM »
Well day one in the books and boy was it a fun one. My coworker and I from different sites did all the work today while the staff here were mainly nonexistent to the fact an install was happening. Oh well at least Cairo and riverton will be better when we get one of these installed at our sites. Well just got to the room need to shower and get ready to talk to the wife and relax for a bit before I hit it again in the morning. Not bad for a 13 hour day.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.