Author Topic: blonde joke  (Read 885 times)

Offline LPiceFishn

• Team IceShanty Regular
blonde joke
« on: Jan 27, 2011, 02:47 PM »
Three blondes are sitting by the side of a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water.
A Game Warden comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, ladies, I'd like to see your fishing licenses."
"We don't have any." replied the first blonde.
"Well, if your going to fish, you need fishing licenses." said the Game Warden.
"But officer," replied the second blonde, "we aren't fishing. We all have magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river."
The Game Warden lifted up all the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line.
"Well, I know of no law against it," said the Game Warden, "take all the debris you want." And with that, the Game Warden left.
As soon as the Game Warden was out of sight, the three blondes started laughing hysterically.
"What a dumb Fish Cop," the second blonde said to the other two, "doesn't he know that there are steelhead in this river?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just joined PETA: people eating tasty animals

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • DONT SETTLE FIND THE FISH
Re: blonde joke
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:07 PM »
good one ::)

Offline northrn-duck-assassin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:16 PM »
hahahahaha!!!!!! thats awsome   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Got one goin'!

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:18 PM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

Offline mroy44

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:19 PM »
Wow that made my day HAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup: :clap: :roflmao:

Good fishin!!  Nugent 2012!

Offline gillcommander

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I DO NOT FEAR FISH !!!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:59 PM »
 :woot: :woot: :woot:

I likey!!!

It's a fine line between fishing & sitting on the ice like an idiot

Offline Retired-UAW

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Personal Best 7 lbs even
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2011, 08:17 PM »
 @)
\\\"WORK\\\" is for people who don`t know how to \\\"FISH\\\"

Offline Border Jumper

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Must be here someplace??
« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2011, 08:18 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline icemantwo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Jan 27, 2011, 09:36 PM »
I hear that one a lot.  Another one I like is this.  I can't remember exactly how it goes but I remember it like this. A preacher always wants to go fishing but the only days he can go there is a storm.  So one day, the preacher pretends to be sick so he can go fishing.  One of God's angels asks, what are you going to do to him?  So God says you'll see.  The preacher makes his first cast, and catches a fish that breaks the world record bass by far, the fish is at least 30 lbs.  God's angels ask, why did you reward him with such a great fish?  And God says, he can't tell anyone about it.  So each cast, the preacher brings in a different species of fish that breaks the world record.
A day without fishing is a day wasted.

Offline beerbellybob106

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Jan 27, 2011, 10:35 PM »
that joke is hilarious

Offline portageredneck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 27, 2011, 10:37 PM »
there was a blonde drivin down the road and she sees another blonde in the middle of the corn field sittin in a row boat rowing like heck...she gets mad and stops the car and gets out yelling to the one in boat...ITS BLONDES LIKE YOU THAT GIVE ALL BLONDS A BAD NAME....IF I COULD SWIM I"D.......

Offline vermonner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take me to your icefishing leader
« Reply #11 on: Jan 27, 2011, 10:46 PM »
Preacher likes to fish.  All June, it rains every day he is off and most other days too.  Finally gets a sunny day one Sunday after 1 month of no fishing.  Says 'to heck with it'  hangs a sign on the church reads "services cancelled , illness".  Goes fishing.  Heads to the dock to wet his line.  Fella pulls up in a boat and says 'you from 'round here?' preacher says 'yep'  Fella says 'just rented this boat and don't know the lake, show me some spots, you can come along free of charge'  Preacher jumps in, meanwhile, God realizes noone is at church.  Looks down, sees preacher fishing w/ the other guy.  Angel asks God 'What are you gonna do?'  Preacher catches a state record Largemouth.  Angel says 'why did you give a liar such a nice reward?'  God says 'watch this'--fella screams "what a fish, we gotta go get your picture in the paper!!!!!!!!!!"

The employment of effort, hard work, time, and energy put in locating fish will offend noone.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.