Author Topic: Lake Waramaug  (Read 881 times)

Offline PsychologicalPerch

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Catch and Release (Feel better and less fat)
Lake Waramaug
« on: Mar 04, 2011, 10:46 PM »
Advice?
Fishing is a sport in which thinking is involved it is the covenant between nature and man, mother and son. Through fishing only can we recreate the link that has been tarnished throughout the existence of the modern era of mankind. Fishing is the answer yet people ignore it and consider it a "stupid" thing to do. What do these people do instead? They stare in front of color changing boxes. Is that life? My life is fishin

Offline jebra

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Lake Waramaug
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2011, 01:04 PM »
Advice?
What information  ??? are you looking for? :tipup:

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2011, 01:10 PM »

Offline FondoFishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 06, 2011, 01:21 PM »
bring auger, make holes, use med/large shiners on tipups, fish weedlines, watch out for dock bubblers.

Offline jebra

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2011, 05:00 PM »
Psychological... you seem to be asking about lakes (Bantam/Waramaug) that you haven't fished before... just as we are approaching ice out.
I'm not saying you shouldn't fish them this late in the game, but when you're checking out a new location I personally would think about Jan/Feb for those places(in the future). Unlike March, you are less likely to have to add extra safety concerns to a body of water you're not familiar with. Just my opinion. :tipup:

Offline PsychologicalPerch

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Catch and Release (Feel better and less fat)
« Reply #5 on: Mar 07, 2011, 07:46 PM »
thanks
Fishing is a sport in which thinking is involved it is the covenant between nature and man, mother and son. Through fishing only can we recreate the link that has been tarnished throughout the existence of the modern era of mankind. Fishing is the answer yet people ignore it and consider it a "stupid" thing to do. What do these people do instead? They stare in front of color changing boxes. Is that life? My life is fishin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.