Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607702 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16650 on: Aug 12, 2019, 05:59 PM »
45 Best wishes for tomorrows surgery. We are all pulling for you to have an excellent outcome :thumbsup:

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16651 on: Aug 12, 2019, 06:07 PM »
IF45.....you’ll have all our thoughts and prayers with you tomorrow 😁 good luck sir

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #16652 on: Aug 12, 2019, 07:09 PM »
Same here from the OldSailor. We'll all be waiting to hear from you!! Best of luck!!  :thumbsup:
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16653 on: Aug 12, 2019, 10:23 PM »
Good evening another nice day weather wise enjoying the lower humidity believe "Les Humid is packing his bags rain forecast for tomorrow and then more humidity.
Icefisher-45 prayers send that your surgery is problem free and once recovery is completed you get back some of your mobility and have no headaches and less overall pain. May you find some one to take care of Mr.Dickens so your wife can stay closer to the hospital and you.
Eddie glad your Mom is doing well and weather let you take her outside for a little while. Think Ice Wanderer has the best suggestion on how to respond to litter bugs with all the craziness in today's world never know how someone will react when confronted about their actions.
Whopper Stopper hope you did not spend to much time waiting for windshield repair person. Thank you for today's game camera videos.
Wallyworld how was the fishing today.
Ice Wanderer very nice work by Mealworm and his crew. Please pass my compliments on to him.  :clap: :thumbsup:
Hunts2long have the ladies left for their Canadian trip yet. Do you get to play house keeper and dog watcher.
OldSailor how are things going in Ohio.

May everyone have a good night.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16654 on: Aug 12, 2019, 11:28 PM »
prayers sent from Madison I-45   Charlie nice addition and deal pm me if your headed to redstone this winter

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16655 on: Aug 13, 2019, 01:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Thank you Everyone for your well wishes and prayers. Their saying today is supposed to be very humid and rainy.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16656 on: Aug 13, 2019, 01:39 AM »
Good Morning I-45,
  Thoughts and prayers sent to you this morning for your surgery and a speedy recovery Sir.  :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16657 on: Aug 13, 2019, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Overcast skies this am and 68*, upper 70’s for a high today with scattered showers and thunderstorms expected.

Jeff...absolutely beautiful job by MW, thank you for sharing the pictures...please give him my congratulations on a job well done, very gifted hands!!   :bow:  :clap: :thumbsup:

Running behind this morning....will catch up to you all this afternoon...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16658 on: Aug 13, 2019, 04:38 AM »

Good morning I-45, Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 66*  humid and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          I-45.......Prayers are with you this morning on your surgery, we all will be thinking of you. :thumbsup:
                          Eddie.....You don't want to be late for the "Gov's " project. I wonder if he is the one who actually picks the projects that gets done at the
                 mansion? ???
                         Marv.......Great videos as usual, Donna said she wished we could have that much wildlife come in to our yard, she's jealous of you. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:
                         Steve......I will pass on the word that you like his work. I get all kinds of people expressing the same thing about his and his wife's dedication
                 to what they do. :thumbsup:
                         Wally.......I'm waiting to see how you made out on the lake yesterday. :whistle:
                         H2L.........I hope the ladies have a good time up to our northern friends. :flex:
                         Last night my wife and I attended a concert that our town, Thurman puts on every Monday night in the summer, it was a group that played
                 tunes from the 60's. It was our first time going and will probably go again. :thumbsup: Our neighbors went with us and the husband went to get
                 us some popcorn and a drink that is served, he bought 3 large popcorns and 3 sodas the price was an astounding $6. :woot:
                          Grand kid Tuesday, I don't know what we will do with them because it's suppose to rain? ???
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16659 on: Aug 13, 2019, 05:23 AM »
Good morning Everyone :bow:

64 with another day of showers off and on, can't wait for Les to get back here.

IW make sure and pass along a  :thumbsup: from me to MW, beautiful work. Yesterday I picked up a tree job compliments of the "Drinking Lady".  The guy lives about a mile from me and he said last year they had a bear rummaging through the garbage. I have been waiting to see if the day would come that one visited here, maybe it will happen yet.

Eddie hope you and the crew have a good day Sir!

WW more fishing today ???

I set the trap again last night to see if I could get either the coon or grinner but after a quick look, nothing this morning.

I am off for my walk. I am at the point where I wait a bit before starting back as it stays dark so long.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16660 on: Aug 13, 2019, 05:40 AM »
63* and foggy.
Ice-45, thoughts and prayers are with you.
The girls are getting ready to leave soon. Wife has to take her morning meds.
Will catch up later....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16661 on: Aug 13, 2019, 05:58 AM »
Morning all,

IF45......best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery  ;)

IW......awesome job by MW  :thumbsup: :bow: :clap:  have fun with the grandkids today  :)

WS.....hope you're wearing reflective gear on your morning walks, people don't pay much attention to driving anymore  :-\  the bugs were no where around at camp  :clap:

Eddie.....glad to hear the garden is producing  :thumbsup:  I'm getting peppers finally and cukes pretty much daily  :clap: tomatoes were a no go  :nono:

H2L....safe travels to Mrs H2  :)  enjoy your alone time  ;)2

Fishing wasn't too bad yesterday, managed 6 eyes and 2 perch  ;)  nothing came easy or quick, fish were pretty lethargic  :-\  dead calm, bright sunshine and HOT  @)  lots of floating grass to deal with too  ::)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16662 on: Aug 13, 2019, 07:09 AM »
67* start to the day. All of the rain stayed way south of us yesterday. We could stand some as the fire danger is high.

First off  IF-45 like every one else I am hoping that your surgery is successful and gets rid of your pain.

I spent two hours on the phone with Medicare yesterday. I could not get a straight answer as to why they did not pay part of the lab work from a drug screen. I did find out that they had an insurance company for a traffic accident 4 years ago as my primary carrier before them. I did get that straightened out but it is a 10 day wait for that to take effect. Gotta love the goberment. When I was at my  primary care doc yesterday I told him about it. I said the hospital that has the bill might get just $1.00 a month till the $120.00 is paid off. He laughed and told me there was nothing they could do about it as it is legal. I am not going to pay it in full, I plan on stringing it out as I figure it is their fault that it did not get partially aid by Medicare.

Marv You better hope you do not have a bear show up as it will probably destroy your low hanging cameras. The bear that was sighted just north of Grand rapids last week has been seen again. If it was not for a busy xway just a few hundred yards south of where it was first spotted it probably would have ended in GR proper.

IW That is a nice piece of workmanship that MW did. Lots of cutting to get the slate in a round pattern.

I saw a different style blind at Tractor Supply yesterday that made me want to change what I plan on building at the property so I can get the stairs on it that I want to get into it. I called my son and he stopped at another TS to take a look but they had no prebuilt blinds at all. GRRR

Time for breakfast. I need get out to finish spraying round up on the old garden spot before the wind comes up. I am meeting my son tomorrow so he will have the sprayer on the property so I need to get finished with it for now.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16663 on: Aug 13, 2019, 07:31 AM »
TT are you talking about a blind like this?     

We had cameras at the shack complete with bear guards and they still scratched the lens out. They don't miss anything. 

WW yes I do wear reflective clothes and yes about 3 out of 10 still don't slow down or move over :%$#!: My wife drops me off at a park that has a walking path. I have been making a couple laps around that before hitting the road. Right now 2 laps eats enough time for it to brighten up.

Today's offering............

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16664 on: Aug 13, 2019, 08:11 AM »
Marv That is not it. The one I saw at TS that peaked my interest is a 4X6 with a peaked roof. The door is in the end. I have an old door out of the garage that I will cut down in height that I want to use after I put a window in it. With the remaining trees behind where the blind needs to be set I can not put the the door in the back like I planned. I looked at all of the blinds that TS has on their site and that one does not show up.

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #16665 on: Aug 13, 2019, 09:51 AM »
Good Morning I-45,
  Thoughts and prayers sent to you this morning for your surgery and a speedy recovery Sir.  :thumbsup: :bow:

Same from me down here!! We're all pulling for you!! God Bless!!!
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16666 on: Aug 13, 2019, 10:13 PM »
Good evening ,rain this morning then things dried out Les Humid on his way out of my town more humid then past few days. Icefisher-45 don't know when you will see this but may all have gone well with today's surgery. Have a good recovery, hope you can be back on the ice this season.
Eddie have you started the cobble stone was on the herb garden.
Ice Wanderer my town has a similar Summer concert series on Wednesday nights. Glad there are still cheap/free forms of entertainment with low cost food and beverages. How was grandchild day.
Whopper Stopper your connections are paying off nice you could pick up a tree job close to home. Did they show up to do your SIL's windshield. The reflective clothing at least hopefully alerts drivers to your presence.
Hunts2long may the girls have a good and safe trip to Canada.
Wallyworld congrats on the fish. Sorry your tomato plants did not produce this year.
Tom Turkey may you get things resolved with Medicare. You might want to go back to your local Tractor Supply Company store and check to see if the blind you like is not left from last season since you could not find it listed on the website.
OldSailor how are your cats doing lately. Did you ever get all the shelving installed for the "Doll" room.

A good and safe night to all. Best to all fishing tomorrow.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16667 on: Aug 14, 2019, 02:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   64* this am, high of 80 today.

I-45... hope all went well with the surgery yesterday! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  :thumbsup:
  Steve...we’re scheduled to pour the footings today at the garden, probably start the cobblestone tomorrow.
  OS...I tried that Yuengling Golden Pilsner yesterday.... ;D  :thumbsup:
  Marv...those poults are growing like weeds, thanks for sharing the videos!  Hope we get to see something visiting the trap again today!    :thumbsup:
  Tom...perhaps attach a simple note with the first $1 payment stating your issues and lack of information from all of the people you’ve spoken to. See if they’ll settle for $25... ;D
  Wally...nice job on the fishing!  :thumbsup:  Glad some of your garden is producing, tomatoes were a bust here for me as well. Two cherry tomato plants left barely hanging on.
  H2.. hope the girls had safe travels! Fishing today? 
  Jeff...glad you had a good time at the concert, 60’s music is always nice to hear!  :clap:  Hope you had a wonderful day with the grandkids!

We caught up on all the sidewalk areas removed yesterday, guess they’re not going to rip anymore out this week for some reason.
  Farmers Market today...anxious to see if any local sweet corn can be had.
  That time again.....Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16668 on: Aug 14, 2019, 05:05 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 61* and mostly cloudy here on my hill, the sun is suppose to come out. ::)
                         Eddie.........I hope you find the local corn that you're looking for. :thumbsup:
                         Marv..........The grinner seems to be skeptical of the trap. :whistle:
                         Wally.........Good job on the fishing. :flex:  Our garden isn't doing well either, tomatoes don't seem to be ripening and bean just started, the zucchini
                and squash start to grow then rot! :%$#!:
                         Steve........The free concerts have been going on for a few years here but not without controversy, the town got in a little mix up about a loan they took
                out and funds were frozen for awhile but the concerts went on. ??? They finally got things straightened out. It's a good thing for the community to have
                these things. :clap:
                         Not much going on today, I have to get some things together to take to the hospital tomorrow, I'll be in there for a couple of days.
                         I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out fishing.

IW 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16669 on: Aug 14, 2019, 05:41 AM »
62* and some clouds around.
Ice-45 thinking of you this morning. Hope all went well.
WW, I see you put some more fish in the boat. Congrats.
The girls had a good drive to Canada. Wife said she was whipped last night when she called. They are having fun. The boat is hooked up, should be on the water in about an hour.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16670 on: Aug 14, 2019, 06:20 AM »
Up early so we can meet my son 20 miles away to give him my sprayer and post hole digger. it sounds like LES is gone and not showing up for more that a week. I did get the front yard mowed yesterday so with the lack of rain I should not have to do it again for a while.

Eddie It has been a  long time since I had a good ear of corn. I used to get it from a friends vegie stand that was picked fresh every day for $3.00. When I was ready to put corn in the freeze I could get day old corn for $3.00 for a heaping banana box full for $3.00.
If I decide to pay off the bill at $1.00 a month the hospital has no choice as it is totally legal to do it that way. We still have to get the check that shows as cashed with my Blue Cross so I do not lose it.

Steve I have given up trying to deal with Medicare. They claim I signed a waver that I would pay for the drug screen if they did not approve it. The only wavers I remember signing at the lab was when I had an A1C done as they are not paid for if it has been less than 3 months since the last one.
I will be taking pictures of the blind today so I can show it to my son. I would not buy one as it is cheap. I can build a better one my self with some modifications, just liked the idea. I have moist of the materials any way. All the a water runs down the sides of the TS one.

ww I say a post on another site. He was fishing kings on the Canadian side of your big lake. He was catching lots of big ones including a 42 pounder. They are catching some big ones on Lake Michigan but not that big only the low 30's.

IW Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. You should know that all of us are pulling for you for a good out come.

I gave up on having a garden a few years ago. I could not get any thing to produce any produce over here. I weed sprayed the old garden yesterday. It will produce weeds that I can not get rid of so I can plant it grass. The are not edible.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16671 on: Aug 14, 2019, 08:53 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Les is stopping in later today, I will leave the door open for him.

I decided to go musky fishing this morning and never made it to the lake. I stopped to grab a bagel and it took 3 tries before my truck started. The engine light was on and it just didn't sound right. I decided to scrap the lake and returned home, and unloaded the boat. When I went to start it again it was the same as last time so I drove it over to a shop we go to and had him scan the code. It came up as a cam shaft sensor which he said was fairly unusual as they haven't had to replace many. He said it also could be a wire, or just something associated with the sensor.  I made arrangements to drop it off this afternoon when I can get a ride home.

45 hope all went well with the surgery :thumbsup:

IW best of luck to you for your go at surgery tomorrow. We will all be thinking of you :thumbsup:

Eddie, nothing in lockup this morning, I grabbed the cards and it was a fairly quiet time in the backyard. The last possum (hopefully) came close to getting a name change. I will be trying for it again tonight.

mr.clean they did show to fix the windshield. I was the last one of the day, the 8th job for the guy that did it.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16672 on: Aug 14, 2019, 09:42 AM »
Morning all,

IF45.....fingers crossed all went well yesterday and you're on the road to a full recovery  ;)

IW.....thoughts and prayers sent your way for a successful surgery tomorrow sir, we'll all be thinking of you   ;)

WS.....hope the truck repair is a quick, inexpensive one  :-\  those stupid codes leave a lot of room for guesswork  ::)  sorry you missed a chance to fish  :(

Eddie.....the local sweet corn crop around here has been fantastic  :thumbsup: :clap:  really surprised at how well things like berries and corn did after the wet spring   :)

H2L....good luck on the lake, hope the eyes are hungry today   ;)2  glad to hear MrsH2 arrived safely  :clap:

TT.....seems the Canadian side always holds the big fish for some reason, salmon AND walleye  :blink:  sorry it appears you're stuck with a bill that you shouldn't have to pay  :(  as a single mom with no insurance and a daredevil son I paid many hospital/doctor bills at $5.00 a month  :whistle:

MrC.....though Les might be sticking around for the remainder of summer, guess that's not happening  :nono:  :pinch:  national grid has to be loving the a/c weather  :-\

Forgot to post a picture of camp's mowing project

everything went pretty good, I only burned up 1 belt on the brush hog  :roflmao:  took most of the day with me on the 4 wheeler w/brush hog, MrWW on push mower and his brother on a rider, don't know why we always wait so long to mow there  :wacko: and  MrWW totaled 5 kills on the snakes  :flex:  :thumbsup:

Got the lawn here at home mowed again yesterday, like TT hoping the lack of rain slows it down a little now  ;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16673 on: Aug 14, 2019, 10:11 PM »
Good evening period of rain this morning higher humidity levels forecast for next couple of days. Tomorrow is 50TH anniversary of start of 1969 Woodstock Festival funny how this country is still dealing with some of the same problems.
Eddie did you find any corn at the farmers market. how did today's footing pour go are you ready to lay the cobble stones tomorrow.
Ice Wanderer may tomorrow's surgery go well and solve your shoulder problems . Town events are important especially in smaller rural places.
Hunts2long good to hear the girls arrived safely in Canada. How was the fishing.
Tom Turkey sorry you could not resolve things with medicare .
Whopper Stopper thankfully you were close to home when your truck decided to act up may the repair not be to expensive . Good to read your SIL's wind shield is replaced. May you get the possum tonight.
Wallyworld hopefully all of us will see lower dew points and humidity levels on a regular basis before to long. How big is the lawn at hunting camp did you have to transport all of the grass cutting equipment to the camp or is some of it stored at the camp..

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16674 on: Aug 15, 2019, 02:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 60* this morning, high of 77 today. Beautiful bright full moon this morning, believe it is called the Sturgeon Moon...also known as the Green Corn Moon, Red Moon, or Grain Moon.

Jeff...thoughts and prayers sent your way this morning for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery Sir, best wishes to you Sir!   :thumbsup:
  I-45... hope you are doing well today and on the road to recovery!  :thumbsup:
  Steve...found the sweet corn in abundance yesterday, it was very good.  :thumbsup:  Concrete was cancelled yesterday and rescheduled for today...just before our day ended, the foreman received a call and was told to cancel the order again. Here we go again, lol.   :cookoo: :roflmao:
  Wally...thanks for sharing the picture, you guys had your work cut out for you! Will there be a fishing trip today to compensate the hard work?   ;D.  Best of luck if hitting the water!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...that sucks about your truck, but as mentioned, glad you weren’t far from home! Hope it’s something as simple as a bad connection or just a sensor and not an expensive fix. Best of luck with that today. Have been sharing some of the videos with a few guys at work... :clap: :thumbsup:  Will be checking in to see if the trap produced last evening.
  Tom...found the sweet corn I was looking for, but not even close to your prices...5 ears for $2.  ;D
  H2...glad the girls had a safe trip, hope the fishing was good for you yesterday and good luck today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:

With yesterday’s schedule getting botched up, I had a small crew to get some more marble work done. We saved 50 pieces for emergency work...they will all be gone today.  ;D
  Not quite certain why we weren’t allowed at the Mansion again, but if it had anything to do with the Governors brother spouting off, my guess would be he needed some quiet time to himself, Doh!!  ;D
  https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-staff-embarrassed-by-chris-cuomos-fredo-flap
  Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16675 on: Aug 15, 2019, 03:58 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 59* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Thanks to everyone for the good wishes on my surgery this morning.
                        Eddie.........How is any one suppose to get work done at the mansion if they keep canceling it, you'd think they were important or something. :roflmao:
               I'm glad you found the corn that you were looking for, local corn up here is 5 ears for $3. :thumbsup:
                        Marv..........Sorry to hear about your truck, I hope it's an easy fix. ??? Maybe this morning you'll have the grinner in the cage. :whistle:
                        Wally.........Looks like you could bale up that field and use it to feed the deer. :unsure: I hope you can a get a fishing trip in today. :flex:
                         I-45.........I hope you are on the road to recovery, let us know how you're doing. :flex:
                         H2l..........I'm glad the girls made it up and back safely and had a good time. :clap:
                         I don't have to be to the hospital till 9:45 this morning, I hate the wait.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out wetting a line.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16676 on: Aug 15, 2019, 04:43 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

Thoughts and prayers headed your way IW!

Eddie good luck getting the work done, crazy stuff  :cookoo:

WW good going on all the grass mowing :thumbsup:

I am going to try and throw a few this morning, I am only going for a couple hours. Yesterdays truck problems ended up being a broken wire :clap: Bad part was it took a bit to the find it but all in all $100 I can live with that.

Last night the wife was washing close and the washer stopped ??? I spent a couple hours researching and will keep at it today.

I am off to the lake.

Stay safe everyone

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16677 on: Aug 15, 2019, 06:13 AM »
Morning all,

IW......waiting is the worst  >:(  good luck today, we're all thinking of you  :)

WS.....great news on the truck  :clap:  hope the washer fix is as easy and inexpensive  :-\   good luck on the water  ;)

IF45.....hope you're doing ok  :)

Eddie.....politics sure can interfere with the work day  ::)  glad you found some corn  :thumbsup:  it's $6.00 a dozen around here  :whistle:

MrC.....we trailer the 4 wheeler to camp to pull the brush hog, everything else is left there  :)   guessing it's a couple acres that we mow  :-\

Heading to MA this morning, the grandson has a hockey tournament this weekend  :wacko: 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16678 on: Aug 15, 2019, 06:18 AM »
56* this morning.
IW, thinking of you this morning. Hope the wait isn't too long.
WS, good luck with the truck. Sorry you missed the fishing trip.
Eddie, the farm that sold corn near here went out of business years ago. It was the very best. Their last name was Sweet, it was Sweet's Sweet Corn.
Only 3 walleyes and 1 SMB yesterday. I fished for almost 4 hours before I got the skunk out of the boat. It was good to be out there again. Talked to the wife last night, she was tired but having fun. They have gone to a couple Art Galleries and Old Quebec City. Today it is an Aquriaum and then drive home.
Ice-45, hope all is well.
WW, back yard looks good. Can you believe it's the middle of August already?
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16679 on: Aug 15, 2019, 08:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Had my surgery on Tues. still in the hospital. Have new pain in my legs and they want the pain to be manageable before I leave. Ice Wanderer, Good luck with your surgery. I’ll check out everyone’s post. Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers.
Take a kid ice fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.