New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1095911 times)

Offline icefisherman10990

• Team IceShanty Regular
there shooting right up the street from me. so many people trying to get pics of them

Offline jiignut

• Team IceShanty Regular
who, what, and where ?

Offline kb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yakity yak yak, yakity yak yak
I wouldnt mind some pictures of Jessica Biel.......   ;D
heh heh
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
. .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Offline wetdreams

• Team IceShanty Regular
Well guys i think its over for me down here. I wasnt able to make it out down here this morning but im glad i didnt because one of my friends took a dip in one of the lakes that we fish up in Monticello. He was able to get out no problem luckily. Time to put the ice fishing stuff away & start getting ready for Striper Fishing. For everyone that i have told we are going Striper fishing on my boat out of Gully Marina up in Newburgh get ready because im ready to catch some more 40 pounds. Ill be jumping over to our other site under the same user name & let people know whats going on with the stripers when i put my boat in on May 1st. Everyone be Safe & carefull on the little bit of ice we have left. Walt

onice2013

Well guys i think its over for me down here. I wasnt able to make it out down here this morning but im glad i didnt because one of my friends took a dip in one of the lakes that we fish up in Monticello. He was able to get out no problem luckily. Time to put the ice fishing stuff away & start getting ready for Striper Fishing. For everyone that i have told we are going Striper fishing on my boat out of Gully Marina up in Newburgh get ready because im ready to catch some more 40 pounds. Ill be jumping over to our other site under the same user name & let people know whats going on with the stripers when i put my boat in on May 1st. Everyone be Safe & carefull on the little bit of ice we have left. Walt
me too you take care and make friends ;)

onice2013

I am looking forward to open water crappies/trout/them (walleye after the eye spawn season) grilling and chillin..good luck all.. I just want to hang around for the upstate IS derby reports. Till next season to all ;D

Offline wolfpak3770

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Spike Em Joey!!!
Hit the ice today in Sullivan County. 9 inches with an inch or two of slush on top. Lots of bass and gills. Hope to get out again, but the weather forecast doesn't look promising.
👮👮👮

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
I took 2nd place in the pro am tournament event in tupper lake ... I will post some pics when I get home... I have to repack the car from all the prizes & gear that I won & make roon for the 2nd place trophy... team eat me rules  ;D ;D
images.jpeg

Offline boss j

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • my spoons are my passion
really!!!!!    awesome dewey!!! cant wait to hear the story...
boss spoons, they can catch it all!!!

onice2013

Great for you Dewey! show us some pics of tupper too please ;D I never fished that big lake

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
         Just a little outing with Wolfpak .usually more jumbos this time of year but the bite was off for them the blue gills were hot and heavy . hoping to get out one more time in Sullivan co.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
what a nice weekend in tupper lake absolutely beautiful ...nice weather &  thick ice ... I managed to take 2ND place in the pro-am division...fishing was slow for me ...I did catch a 28 1/2 " pike  5 1/4 lbs on day 2 ..I fished the north end on day 1 with no luck only dink perch ...I had a pike take a 8" sucker & just about spool me it got into the rocks & I lost the fish... day 2 I fished the south end of the lake ...I caught the pike maybe mid morning no monster but big enough to take 2nd in the pro-am ...I was jigging up dinks & smelts all day ...the open division had some beautiful fish caught an almost 8lb walleye a pike that was almost 8lbs & some nice lake trout ...I won some great prizes ... to bad the season is over I would love to try them out ... I can't figure out this posting picture stuff.....
images.jpeg

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
images.jpeg

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Fixed your post Dewey.....    Congratulations...   Those are some great prizes.... :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Loudmouth879

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
I'll take the tackle box behind the two small red ones! :roflmao: Nice job congrats!  :thumbsup:

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2n

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
WOW nice job . That include the hub shelter in your bounty of winnings too ? :bow:
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline wetdreams

• Team IceShanty Regular
Good job ; very nice. To bad you didnt get the big one on day one. Congrats.

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
still trying to get up more pics... what a nice weekend...
images.jpeg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
PS SENY fisher guys n gals you can usually  fish up toward Sullivan county right up until march 15th .Just gota find the east and southern shore lines that aren't to beaten up to gain access to some skinny water. May not be the most productive waters.... but does extend your season some . 

Offline kb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yakity yak yak, yakity yak yak
Congratulations!!
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
. .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Offline boss j

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • my spoons are my passion
way to go Dewey!!!
boss spoons, they can catch it all!!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Deweyicefish congratulations that is one nice collection of prizes . I 'm curious what did the first place winner walk away with in terms of prizes? Did all the tackle boxes come stocked with tackle? Tupper Lake is a nice area to visit and fish placing among the winners makes any trip extra special. Stay safe .
Steve

Offline ejp419

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great job Deweyicefish! I was checking out some of the contests online and some of them have a pretty nice payoffs. Congrats again....

Offline Steelhead71

• Team IceShanty Regular
Nice job & wonderful way to finish season!

onice2013

Dewey WTG  ;D also, some advice for showing pics.. use the icon above the first smiley face.. when logged in your photo bucket account,, you check the box of the images and they should load here as full page photos and not a hyperlink which many are afraid to click on for fear of downloading viruses (unintentionally of coarse) but yeah Nice derby win! ;D

onice2013

I wish I went, but my brakes got done Saturday ;D Now I get ready for open water season!! Till next season,, think I'll have to request a site name change to onice2014 lol

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
some of the boxes had tackle in them frabill shantie lights  frabill bait aerator  frabill tip-up line  sounders   frabill jig pole  1 box full of pk lures 30 of them
a new frabill 8"hand auger  a plano 728 box angled storage system wet lures drain out the back  awsome prizes  from plano & frabill  & the frabill headquarters
shantie .....    they gave out power augers  buddy heaters  pk lures shanties jig poles  a load of stuff...  awsome 2 day tournament....still working on getting
some more pics up ... onice2013 I tryed the icon above the smile face & cant get it to work...I will keep trying
images.jpeg

Offline Loudmouth879

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When you find your passion pursue it like crazy
onice2013 I tryed the icon above the smile face & cant get it to work...I will keep trying

when you click the picture button img.../img comes up (in brackets) you need to put the link between the the picture between the two sets of brackets

IceShanty Tournament 1st Place Muskie 2012
ISNY Tournament 2nd Place Crappie 2013, 2n

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
       28 1/2 in   5 1/4 lb.   pike    not a monster but enough for 2nd place in pro/am division
images.jpeg

Offline deweyicefish

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict

left to rt.  danno my partner  (jakep138 & toxicfisherman) team brotherdads & my self 
team brothersdads stayed at the same motel as us . they fish onidea lake most of the time.
images.jpeg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.