New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1095960 times)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
great news rob!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
congrats rob...glad to hear all is well....

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Congratulations to you Rob, your wife and the family.Prayers sent for continued good health of Emily and your wife.

Steve

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
went out for a few hours today, just to get the bugs out. got a 16 inch largemouth. nice morning, but i should have worn boots! the bottom of the boat was COLD!!!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
went out for a few hours today, just to get the bugs out. got a 16 inch largemouth. nice morning, but i should have worn boots! the bottom of the boat was COLD!!!

I'm jealous !   we will be out soon with the boat, probably the first week in May....it will be stream and river fishing til then for trout !  gotta get the baby seat ready for the boat first.. ;)

separate question..pooley, those kastmasters you had gotten last year, were they green and silver and blue and silver? I found some that are like perch colored and rainbow colored as well... I'll pick up a couple next time I go there....if you think they would work...they are in the 1/12th oz size as well..

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
I'm jealous !   we will be out soon with the boat, probably the first week in May....it will be stream and river fishing til then for trout !  gotta get the baby seat ready for the boat first.. ;)

separate question..pooley, those kastmasters you had gotten last year, were they green and silver and blue and silver? I found some that are like perch colored and rainbow colored as well... I'll pick up a couple next time I go there....if you think they would work...they are in the 1/12th oz size as well..
more colors, more options!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I grabbed a couple different ones Saturday when we went down...next trip I'll grab the 3 pack of the perch, brown and rainbow color patterns.....saw a mounted 10lb walleye with a silver kastmaster tipped with a Berkley Gulp minnow....beautiful fish...happy Belated Easter guys...hope Emily is doing well...

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
now that i have a few, i see other people having sucess with them. i'll look for more colors too.

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Everyone is doing great , thanks for asking! Just trying to get this new sleep schedule down, totally worth it though!  In a couple years I cant wait to get her on the ice! Everyone keeps calling her an April Fools Day baby, but I am calling her an opening day of trout season baby!

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Tonight was a great night!!!!!!!!!!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Tonight was a great night!!!!!!!!!!

What we miss???

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
What we miss???
firehouse elections. we put things right! :flex:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
firehouse elections. we put things right! :flex:
a armed  take over or a peaceful election ????????????  ;) ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
a armed  take over or a peaceful election ????????????  ;) ;D

they never knew what hit them!

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Well don't keep us all in suspence ???
Was it an end run or a straight on head but? ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
head butt. :flex: ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
lmao...knowing youse guys i wudd expect nuthin less.... ;) ;D....has the fire house decore changed to a ice shack look since the hostle take over..... ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
not yet! :P

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well hopefully this weekend was  the last of the  snow flurries / frost crap....spring gobbler blast and fly  rod time is up next.... :) how did topher fare on his b-day yesterday ???????????

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
happy birthday topher!!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Happy birthday Topher, I hope you had a great day.

Steve

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
broke in a new rod and caught some fish......chased a palomino around for about an hour, but no luck.....gotta get the fly rod out now, cuz all the crazies from opening day won't be in the good spots now....

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
2 words....Royal Coachman    5 fish limit of stockies within 1 hour.....only took that long cuz i was in a bad spot for the flyrod and I culled 2 fish...all fish kept alive were over 13"  4 bows and 1 sweet brookie...the pics didn't come out well, but will post them later anyways !!    how is everyong else doin???

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
well, 7:30am i was in riverhead long island, and 3;15 PM I was in sayer, PA!  600 miles 2 cars! 3 really, cause i towed a loaner back from sayer. :P

Offline mschott

• Team IceShanty Regular
2 words....Royal Coachman    5 fish limit of stockies within 1 hour.....only took that long cuz i was in a bad spot for the flyrod and I culled 2 fish...all fish kept alive were over 13"  4 bows and 1 sweet brookie...the pics didn't come out well, but will post them later anyways !!    how is everyong else doin???
  The boy and i tried the dyberry sat morn -wow haven't seen that many people in years , caught a few small natives above the rifle range in the fast water ,caught 1 for the smoker by the dry dam.Sunday went to gamelands in welcome lake and caught 4 nice rainbows.got most of em on spoons  next will be the fly rod.-got it out tonight ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
the winstons coming out sat. on the big d..... ;D ....got beer at pecks this morning...hatches all over the dodges window....too smeared to match... ;) ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
couldnt help it today....fired up the jiffy just hear it run.... ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
on my trip to PA, my flatbed was coated with everything hatching along the willowemoc, beaver kill, delawares, susquehannas, and chenengo river! what a mess! tough washing it today!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i bet pooley...twas bugging today...

Offline mschott

• Team IceShanty Regular
couldn't help it today....fired up the jiffy just hear it run.... ;D
   put some string on it and you got yourself a serious weedwacker !!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.