New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1095805 times)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
So, What's Topher's new family handle? Daddy, Pappy, Poppy, Bub.....?   The names TFB was callin him during delivery don't count  :o
i wonder if she used adult language in there.... ;) ;D.....

Offline BCSHANTY

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hey Pooley! any word on harrimen?

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
So, What's Topher's new family handle? Daddy, Pappy, Poppy, Bub.....?   The names TFB was callin him during delivery don't count  :o

Just Daddy so far.....

Offline mtbusch

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • lonelywolf
topher she is certainly a keeper ;D 
lonelywolf lol

Offline mtbusch

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • lonelywolf
Hey Pooley! any word on harrimen?

I called every day this week and nothing is open in harriman.. they say that there is open water on the lakes so it is doubtful they be opening after this snow  >:( I sure hope I'm wrong.. in anycase, it was slow season for me because of it
lonelywolf lol

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
topher she is certainly a keeper ;D 

Thank you !   We came home from the hospital today, a day early...TFB is a real toughie, and Cameryn is strong in her own right ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Thank you !   We came home from the hospital today, a day early...TFB is a real toughie, and Cameryn is strong in her own right ;D
good for you guys! way to be TFB!!!!! ;D
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline mschott

• Team IceShanty Regular
how many times did you count fingers and toes ? 

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
just once....had a sigh of relief, and then counted them again as I played with them ...now comes the part of switching here from night/day difference...she's got them mixed up  ::)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
She looks great Topher! The wife and I have about 7 more weeks. On a side note, I watched our local high school hockey team beat the #4 team in the state 10-0 tonight! Good luck in the morning Pooley and the boys.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
thanks rob! wish you were joining us. i'll have to jig up all those fish without you! ;D
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
thanks rob! wish you were joining us. i'll have to jig up all those fish without you! ;D

hope you guys had some good luck today and caught some fish and had fun.....I only have til next weekend til i can be out again.... ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Congratulations Buddy . Shes definitely a keeper...I guess that's a good reason to take the weekend off from fishing...
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
topher, she looks alot like you! poor kid! :P

i know, my daughter looks like her dad! ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i'm getting all my gear ready for next sat. ;) ;D....

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
same here, just gotta get the tip ups ready...

Offline Ice Wine

• Team IceShanty Regular
Does anyone know if the parking lot at Swinging Bridge is open again?

Last report here mentioned there was police tape up due to ice.

Thanks for any info!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
gear is already to go...bait tank is full...checking all the stuff on the sled...and finishing up sewing a ice shanty patch on the new lucky jump suit....actually ...it aint new ..it was me grand dads jump suit for hunting and ice fishing.....i'm just gonnna keep it going for him.... :)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
btw ...thanks for the fun yesterday suffern guys....great seeing ya guys again...and have a great time at the firehouse tonight.... ;) ;D

Offline dabprod

• Team IceShanty Regular
Does anyone know if the parking lot at Swinging Bridge is open again?

Last report here mentioned there was police tape up due to ice.

Thanks for any info!

Ice Wine

I haven't been back over there since last Sun, but unless someone went over with a salt/sand truck I'd bet its still icy....jmo

Dan
HARD WATER IS COOL !!!!!

Offline mxer46

• IceShanty Rookie
i live right up off the lake guys were parked  in there but very icy

Offline Hammer614

• Team IceShanty Regular
got some nice fish yesterday on a private lake......25 crappies, 9 perch and 2 pickeral....and an awesome sunset to boot      
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
good to see you too joe. we had a good time too. fishing could have been better though.

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
got some nice fish yesterday on a private lake......25 crappies, 9 perch and 2 pickeral....and an awesome sunset to boot   (Image removed from quote.)    (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Way to go Hammer !

Hey, was the tourney at Highland this past weekend????????? guy posted on the Sullivan Small water thread that he fished the Mahogany Ridge Club tourney yesterday?

Offline mtbusch

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • lonelywolf
nice eats! wtg hammer!
lonelywolf lol

Offline Rocketman

• IceShanty Rookie
What is the starting time and ending time for the Highland lake contest this saturday? Thanks for the info.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i dont know what tourney he was at topher but ours is still on sat feb 13th at highland /sand bar...must be 2 clubs with the same name.... ::) 6 to 2  is the fishing time.... ;D

Offline Rocketman

• IceShanty Rookie
holehawg, where abouts is the sand bar at highland lake? Is the post office near it? Need directions to this lake for saturday. thanks

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i dont know what tourney he was at topher but ours is still on sat feb 13th at highland /sand bar...must be 2 clubs with the same name.... ::) 6 to 2  is the fishing time.... ;D

I was a bit worried and lost some sleep over that one.... :-\ but its all good...can't wait to get back on the ice !

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
2 nice ones from saturday.

the edge of the big snowstorm.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.