Author Topic: holehawg shack part 2  (Read 2738 times)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
holehawg shack part 2
« on: Sep 03, 2007, 08:28 AM »
new work done....

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: holehawg shack part 2......door photo...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2007, 08:32 AM »
more art work (grandsons love this stuff...)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: holehawg shack part 2.....new window....
« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2007, 08:35 AM »
new window for flag watching.... :tipup:

Offline holyfisherman

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: holehawg shack part 2
« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2007, 09:51 AM »
looks great, how tall is it?
Joe

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2007, 10:20 AM »
looks great, how tall is it?                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       6ft - 2"  front door area.......back panel.....5ft-8''....over all measurements....4ft long by 38" wide ..fits 2 comfiy...has 1 jig hole facing the window... heated by "mr.buddy" coleman gas stove on rear out side....weighs about 70lbs with roof (ice & water sheild)....portable ..light..easy put up & take down...have spare set of 2 by 6 runners with water ski's on the bottom for snow travel... two guys can pick this up and carry it easly if need be...built in paneled sections...floor..fron t & back...2 sides...roof... me & grandson (3) can't wait to get out there ...he sits in it all the time with me pretending to jig....wifezilla says we're both...... :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

Offline southend517

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Saginaw Bay MI
« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2007, 06:08 PM »
that is almost too nice to use ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2007, 07:26 PM »
that is almost too nice to use ;)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ooohhh it'll get used...god willing..al gore global warming be darned....  my grandson will not be denied  :flex:

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #7 on: Sep 03, 2007, 08:09 PM »
that looks great but it has to be hard to move around with snow on the lake

Offline dabber-doo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Dreaming about big gills and crappies !!!
« Reply #8 on: Sep 03, 2007, 08:45 PM »
that looks great but it has to be hard to move around with snow on the lake
He said above he has 2x6 runners with skis on them.
I've was on the ice and fishing Nov. 23rd 2008 and don't plan on stopping tell spring breakup 2009 !!!!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Sep 04, 2007, 01:13 PM »
He said above he has 2x6 runners with skis on them.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          yea the spare set for big snow we get here...(last year...12" for whole year... ::)..) plus if worst happens i just block it up on my private spot for the year...(very short haul....i'm getting older...see lazy :laugh:)

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #10 on: Sep 04, 2007, 04:35 PM »
haha the whole private spot thing sounds much easier to me. even with those skiis i wouldnt wana drag that thing on the ice, then again im a person whos knows to walk farther than anyone to find a spot no ones fishing.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Sep 04, 2007, 05:27 PM »
haha the whole private spot thing sounds much easier to me. even with those skiis i wouldnt wana drag that thing on the ice, then again im a person whos knows to walk farther than anyone to find a spot no ones fishing.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          its not as heavy as ya think jayswimmer... plus i don't get the snow like others get ...and once ya get away from the state lakes ..i'm lucky to have alot of private lakes & ponds to go on close to home..heck sometimes i gotta beg guys to go... can't drink all that beer by my-self... :wacko: :tipup: :whistle: :tipup:

Offline esox13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Sep 04, 2007, 11:07 PM »
nice lookin shack, but I'd be afraid to have it around some of my friends. It looks a little bit like what we have behind the huntin shack. I would hate for them to get them confused with one another.

I love the drop down stove shelf. Just right for some hot soup to keep the grandson on the ice a little longer.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Sep 05, 2007, 06:18 AM »
nice lookin shack, but I'd be afraid to have it around some of my friends. It looks a little bit like what we have behind the huntin shack. I would hate for them to get them confused with one another.

I love the drop down stove shelf. Just right for some hot soup to keep the grandson on the ice a little longer.
                                                                                                                                                                                                       i thought about putting a half moom on the door.......it is a one holer....nawww.... :whistle: :tipup: :unsure: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.