Author Topic: clam ice jigs  (Read 749 times)

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
clam ice jigs
« on: Dec 25, 2013, 09:55 AM »
what do you guys think about clams$ 4.20 ice jigs? they must be real special anyone buy one yet?seems like there is just 1 per package.

Offline dcso3009

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: clam ice jigs
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2013, 12:14 PM »
I got a few as a gift from my daughter.  Got called in to work today.  Maybe try them tomorrow. 

Offline zoom

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2013, 08:32 PM »
I just purchased 2 of the half ant drops, little pricey , but  I  will buy more if they work well. They have 7 new jigs out , that look promising.

Offline Monticatgeek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2013, 08:57 PM »
I have only been using the #12 glow red Drop Jig this year so far and am totally amazed with it. I wish I would of switched to tungsten sooner but didn't want to spend the money at first. now I won't fish with out tungsten jigs. the lead ones do still have their place thou. I will be ordering 2 of each size and color in the Drop model before next years season starts. I might get some of the Ant Drops too.
Fishing is not a hobby it is a way of life

Offline TeeBugg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 25, 2013, 09:00 PM »
I saw them at the store...then noticed the custom jigs an spins for half the price and still tungsten. I might have bought them had i not seen the cjs ones.
"Quit whining and go fishing!"

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2013, 07:58 AM »
the fiskers are cheaper and a really nice jig costom jigs and spins cheaper and those new chekia are 1/3 the price but I don't have any of them yet.i agree with tungsten being great but the other ones are tungsten too just was a little surprised at the price compared too all the other tungsten out there but if they are selling them why change.

Offline Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
« Reply #6 on: Dec 26, 2013, 08:05 AM »
I saw them at the store...then noticed the custom jigs an spins for half the price and still tungsten. I might have bought them had i not seen the cjs ones.

Can't go wrong with Custom Jigs n Spins.
I too looked at the Clam stuff and was very surprised at the cost ..nice packaging though!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.