Author Topic: long johns, union suits and the like  (Read 716 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
long johns, union suits and the like
« on: Dec 26, 2011, 05:34 PM »
was wondering if any has seen long johns with feet? my sox end up balled in my boots and my johns around my knees ::).tried to be slick and buy ballet tights :o got the xl was like fillun sausage casings  :'( :'( :'( any help appreciated
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline RednckFishn

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: long johns, union suits and the like
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2011, 05:38 PM »
here is some Blue Polar Fleece Butt Flap Footie Pajamas i bet they would work great

http://www.pajamacity.com/Blue-Polar-Fleece-Butt-Flap-Footie-Pajamas/productinfo/JD1135-BL/

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2011, 05:46 PM »
here is some Blue Polar Fleece Butt Flap Footie Pajamas i bet they would work great

http://www.pajamacity.com/Blue-Polar-Fleece-Butt-Flap-Footie-Pajamas/productinfo/JD1135-BL/
my muck boots not loose the footies might be too bulky  thankx though
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2011, 06:41 PM »
was wondering if any has seen long johns with feet? my sox end up balled in my boots and my johns around my knees ::).tried to be slick and buy ballet tights :o got the xl was like fillun sausage casings  :'( :'( :'( any help appreciated
GOD BLESS
mo

Solution: 4 small safety pins & pair of tall boot socks. Pin socks to long johns avove the boots. No slip, no slide, and cheap!! It works!!! :thumbsup: :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.