The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Edwardsburg MI Area?  (Read 1887 times)

Offline wohara

• IceShanty Rookie
Edwardsburg MI Area?
« on: Dec 10, 2005, 01:45 PM »
Any ice yet on Juno, Eagle, or Painter?  If so, any fish to report? 

Offline the1jayson

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Holy Crap-E Netman
Re: Edwardsburg MI Area?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2005, 09:34 PM »
Any ice yet on Juno, Eagle, or Painter?  If so, any fish to report? 
Wohara, I was out on Eagle yesterday there was about 3" didn't get any keepers gonna know about Juno in the morning I'll let you know..........Where else do you fish in the area?

Offline wohara

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2005, 07:23 AM »
Corey & Long Lake.  Also, I head towards Lagrange county Indiana to fish Silver, Pretty, and Shipshewana.  I haven't been out yet, but I hope to do so by next weekend.  Thanks for the report.

Offline the1jayson

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Holy Crap-E Netman
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2005, 01:05 PM »
ever fish Baldwin?

looking to get out there as soon as I know that there is safe ice:>

Offline bronzback

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2005, 08:59 AM »
Looked as if some people where getting on Little Baldwin, Big Baldwin still had some open water at the south end of the lake as of today.  Long Lake looked like it was frozen over but couldn't find where anyone had been out on it.  How is the ice on Juno as of this week, anyone know?  I've never fished Juno on hardwater, would like to try it sometime.

Offline southern comfort

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2005, 06:54 AM »
fished Eagle Sunday the 12-18-05  worked from 11 foot to 22 foot of water and only brought home 4 or 5  7.5-8 inch perch 1 10-11 inch perch and 1 nice crappie for a total of 6 or 7. We moved around a fair bit, we were either catching small perch nonstop or working or tail off for a bite depending upon where we were at on any given moment.With all the small perch we caught in a couple of years it should be a banner year for keepers.ice was 5-6 inches everywhere we fished.There was a area of slush unfrozen for some reason straight out from the south easment parking area about 100 yards that I could tell someone walked through but I chose to play it safe and walk around

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.