The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: High Point Lost n Found  (Read 1184 times)

Offline HeclaHardWater

• Team IceShanty Regular
High Point Lost n Found
« on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:22 AM »
Did anyone leave behind an item on high point south access Sunday evening?  Please describe.

Offline HeclaHardWater

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: High Point Lost n Found
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2019, 08:24 AM »
And no... it’s not that lunker perch that ya bounced off the bottom of the ice 😂

Offline bsapp15401

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2019, 07:16 AM »
Nice job posting it up on here HeclaHardWater! I frequent highpoint but I believe I have everything. I know about midday Saturday a bus load from "The Community in Farmington" came up and had a pile of stuff staged at the launch they were taking out on their ice skates. They had it all man....a big grill, basketballs, footballs, lawn chairs, it sure looked like they were having one hell of a good time out there! Kudos to you, a good deed never goes unpunished!

Offline johnaronson

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 2019, 12:59 PM »
It really sucks to lose things when you go hunting and fishing. It's nice when things turn up. by the way  I lost a new I phone in Misery Bay last year down the hole.  If anyone goes scuba diving let me know if they find it Lol Good luck.

Offline HeclaHardWater

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2019, 11:23 PM »
now we got fish with smart phones.....no wonder no one is catching anything this year up Misery Bay

Offline HeclaHardWater

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2019, 11:16 AM »
We were there on Saturday and maybe I misplaced or lost a pair of Ice Awls (orange handle).  Let me know.  Thanks

Sorry Ice Bucket man, someone left a bag with poles and ladle.  Might need those Awls this weekend. 

Offline HeclaHardWater

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 25, 2019, 12:02 PM »
Adding to list of lost and found at High Point.  Found a Boswell American legion beer chip.  Anyone? lol  But seriously let know if anyone knows who left the fishing stuff. I think the guy was local as we have seen him several times at high point.  Also does anyone know if the white chips are for beers or drafts at the legion?

Offline lovethoseyes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Feb 26, 2019, 10:19 PM »
I think I know who lost the chip.  If you're a Legionnaire and vet like he is I'm sure he'd like you to stop in the Legion and cash that chip for a bottle of beer.  There, you'd be both welcome and appreciated.

Offline HeclaHardWater

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 27, 2019, 11:20 AM »
Tell him thank you for his service!  Would be great to buy him a drinks and discuss panfish and DD-214 forms!  Hooah!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.