New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: ANOTHER DAY ON BRADDOCKS  (Read 1276 times)

Offline GAMBELL

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 41" PIKE 2005!
ANOTHER DAY ON BRADDOCKS
« on: Dec 11, 2005, 04:17 PM »
I fished Braddocks bay again this morning for 4 hours.  I only iced one pike (24") and 10 perch (one 10", 8" and the rest were under 5 inches).  The Ice conditions have not changed that much.  It put on a little ice last night.  There was another group of guys that iced two pike that I saw.  They seemed to be about the same size as the one I caught.  Other than that, I saw a couple of dink perch pulled out. 

Offline FishinFoool

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: ANOTHER DAY ON BRADDOCKS
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2005, 04:31 PM »
I took a look at the ponds and the bay today at about 3:00pm,Isaw 4 or 5 guys out to the end of the docks or a little ferther out.I watched for a few minutes and saw one flag W/ a fish ,looked small but the guy pulled up a lot of line the fish was a runner ,always cool.  The season is on yea!!!!!  So far not to much snow on the ice so the next few nights will provide us with more ice before the next weekend.                                                                                                                                           The "FishinFoool" :tipup:
steve plum can't stop fishin!!!!!!!!!!!!

billybono

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2005, 05:29 PM »
gambell...how much ice you got out there? I'm taking a trip tomorrow to the sodus chain of bays and ill let everyone know. i got a disease...and the only cure is some icefishing!!!!!

billybono

Offline MXFISHER656

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2005, 11:15 AM »
I fished Braddock sunday afternoon from 3:30 till dark. Theres about 3 1/2 inches of hard clear ice. We iced one pike roughly 30", heard the perch fishing was real slow. There were a ton of holes drilled, the guy I talked to said there we a few other perch fisherman out earlier but no one was having luck. We didn't even try for the perch. Maybe next weekend.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.