Author Topic: Mackay res.  (Read 1348 times)

Offline aaronsmith2

• IceShanty Rookie
Mackay res.
« on: Feb 15, 2012, 04:23 AM »
I will be headed up to mackay this weekend, the 18th and 19th.  Just wondering how the ice and fishing is?  I will be out by the damn area with my 3 kids, so if your out there stop on by.

Aaron
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline Liv2Fish

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Mackay res.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2012, 07:13 PM »
its slowed down a little it seems.  we fished it last Sat and had many bites but no hook ups.  we were north of the permanent shacks.  good luck

Offline aaronsmith2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2012, 01:21 PM »
Well I guess not to many people on here fish mackay.  Well i will put up a report on here when im done fishing and let anyone who might want to fish there know how its going.  Im hoping the kokes are still hitting.  Good luck all

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline curt69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2012, 06:30 PM »
Looking forward to your report . Curt G.
Catch'em and Eat'em

Offline aaronsmith2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2012, 10:06 PM »
Well we got into town earlier than expected so my kids wanted to hit the ice today.  We fished for about 1.5 hours, till the sun started to set.  We got 22 kokes.  Man is the action great.  Non stop.  We were two short of our limit, but when u only fish for under 2 hours and get 22, you cant complain.  I hope the action stays hot the whole weekend.  If any of yall are around stop by while the gettin is good.

Offline curt69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 18, 2012, 07:19 AM »
Is there snow on the ice ?  Last time I was there it was very slick . You needed cleats on your boots to get around . Thanks Curt G.
Catch'em and Eat'em

Offline aaronsmith2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2012, 12:54 PM »
No spikes needed, there is some snow on the ice.  Got 10 kokes again this morning.  Smoker is going, and gonna BBQ some tonight.

Offline curt69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Feb 18, 2012, 01:05 PM »
Thanks for the report on the snow on the ice . You do know the limit on Kokannee is 10 per person and you can have 6 trout also . Plus 25 Brookies . Curt G.
Catch'em and Eat'em

Offline aaronsmith2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Feb 18, 2012, 01:55 PM »
Kokanee limit here is 6 per person, according to the regs.  Unless im reading them wrong.  Come on out and fish.  Ill be out there again tomorrow.

Offline curt69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Feb 18, 2012, 02:09 PM »
Your right sorry . I would love to come fish with you , but I don't have a day off till Tuesday .Curt G.
Catch'em and Eat'em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.