Author Topic: Anyone else think we need just a good ol' fashioned Ice jockey get together?  (Read 853 times)

Offline icehogger84

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No place I'd rather be, 'cept (ice)fishin' !!!
I'm thinking we might start thinkin of a get together for all us ice jockies on here. A one day social event some fishin and a whole lotta fun. Tough to do the whole state I think, but for us of the southern persuasion we might consider somewhere central like magic or if someone knows another spot. That way we can at least meet and put some faces to the names. Whatya think?

Offline Riverwanderer

• IceShanty Rookie
You can count me in !

We could see if we get more results for Magic or Cascade. Either one is fine.

Or we could go to Wildhorse and show them Southern Boy's How To !!
 I go every year and the last 2 years the perch are getting HUGE! We caught over 200 perch my last outing on March 9.   
Good Fishing
   Dave
<'((()))><

Offline idahopanfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
you mean in nevada?
Michael
Keep looking to the East
He will be coming in the clouds.

Offline Riverwanderer

• IceShanty Rookie
Yep,

Wildhorse Nevada

I like that place, but it would be too  long of a drive!  takes me 4 + hours!
Good Fishing
   Dave
<'((()))><

Offline icehogger84

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No place I'd rather be, 'cept (ice)fishin' !!!
I was kinda hopin somewhere in the spud state so guys don't have to flip for added costs. Let's see if we get more interest and cascade, magic, horsethief anywhere within reasonable distance. Want to make it available to as many folks as possible w/o putting a strain on them. Also, somewhere where we could perhaps get some of our buddies from central and eastern to attend as well. Whatya think?

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
  Hey, if you guys do it this year, YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT A YEARLY THING!!!!  I will save a couple of vacation days for next ice season and make it ANYWHERE in the state if the roads are descent!  Great idea, by the way!  There are too few of us in this state...

Jim

Offline golfmechhs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Count me in. Live in Driggs so can go just about anywhere here in the southeast. Sounds like a wonderful idea. ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.