Author Topic: lanyard for Cell phone  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
Re: lanyard for Cell phone
« Reply #30 on: Dec 01, 2021, 11:55 AM »
My phone goes in a zippered pocket and my immediate family is instructed to not contact me when I'm fishing unless necessary. This way my wife bugs my son when we are fishimg. My friends are welcome to call any time.
I call my wife when I get out and setup, call her when I am back at the truck, that should be good seems like she can’t help herself.
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Dec 01, 2021, 12:35 PM »
I get fishing tool lanyards from Amazon for $1 each, then add a loop of dyneema cord to thread through the phone case speaker hole. This setup has lasted me the entire life of my iPhone 7, and saved me many times.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #32 on: Dec 01, 2021, 12:59 PM »
I call my wife when I get out and setup, call her when I am back at the truck, that should be good seems like she can’t help herself.
Keep it safe! JDL

About the same. Once I get the gear loaded and headed home, that's when I pull the phone out of the console and call. I always let her know what lake I'm going to, if alone or with somebody and about the time "at the latest" what time I'll be heading home. She's happy...I'm happy.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #33 on: Dec 02, 2021, 10:17 AM »
Momma's not happy, ain't nobody happy!! That's why I carry a phone!! :thumbsup: :whistle:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.