Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1614900 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20130 on: Jul 10, 2020, 05:49 AM »
68* and sunny.
Fish/Hunt, glad you stopped in. I clicked on the link for the ice cream machine, WOW. Wife will stay with hard ice cream...lol.
IW, good that the light fix was a easy one.
Old Goat, we will take some rain off your hands.
Drifter, good to hear all good reports for you, just don't over do it.

Hope we get the rain that the "guessers" are forecasting. Lake is dropping at a good rate, my nephews well went dry. He is getting water from my brothers while he has a well drilled.

Some how "We the PEOPLE" have to find a way to put a stop to all that is going on around us. The bigger the fire gets, the harder it is to put out.

Stay cool and well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20131 on: Jul 10, 2020, 05:50 AM »
Morning all,

F/H4.....welcome aboard  :bow:  thanks for the link, ice cream is definitely my kryptonite  :roflmao:

WS....when Les packs his bags PLEASE send him this way  :whistle:  it's already 80* heading back to low 90s  :-\  kudos for donating your wood  :bow: :thumbsup:

IFF.....fingers crossed things are going ok on the homefront  ;)

IW.....blown fuse is best type of electrical problem to have  ;)2 

MrC......besides possibly getting laid off, who do the employees think is going to "keep the peace" if we "defund" the police in the name of social justice  ???  Guess every man, woman and child for themselves MUST be a better plan  :blink: :cookoo:

CapJ.....good to hear the offers are coming in  :thumbsup:  don't envy you the packing part  :nono: 

DrS.....whatever works when it comes to the garden  ;D

H2L.....looks like maybe early next week it might cool off enough to hit the lake IF the t-storms stay away  :unsure:

Another repeat of yesterday and the day before and the day before that, etc etc etc  @)  Hoping we get a shower or two sometime soon, the news said we're down about 3" right now  :-\

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20132 on: Jul 10, 2020, 07:22 AM »
Good Morning ER's  I think a double shot of baileys in my coffee is in order.  ::)

Yes she is happy to be home, So far its been a 3 ring circus.  The HMO sent a NP to the house, standard checkup, would think taking a temp would be in order, don't believe she did.  Now since she has been home, is throwing up.  Looks black  ??? ??? ??? ??? not getting stronger, just weaker.  Could not make it 24 feet from living  room chair to the bath room.

The outfit the HMO has to do in house NP, OT, PT had one come over to check up and assign a NP, only thing odd about that was the NP was just leaving when she showed up.  I had another visitor, and wasn't in on conversation between Janice, her name is Janice also. coming out declared she should be in be in hospital, and back to the rehab center. ::)  ::) ::)  telling me she couldn't stay awake while she talked to her, that she doesn't know what medicines she takes, Hell I can't say the long names they give the stuff either.  Today the Occupational therapist is due to visit at 1:00 -2:00

Now I know I need that coffee just thinking about the rest of this day.
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20133 on: Jul 10, 2020, 10:45 AM »
Good Morning ER's  I was wanting cooler weather but holy cow I hope it stops raining. IFF how are things for you 2 now? Drifter good to here your doing well. That alone show showed a lake name I thought I recognized from one of your plane photos are they near you. One guy caught a big lake trout just off shore said water dropped to about 20 ft. there. Working on a bunch of stuff here window screens, deck , garage door and it seems to be never ending. WS nice videos again I wish I could have seen the guys face when your response on tree ? hit his ears. WW I liked the Ford Mustang 5 L cop cars I had to detail them then race I mean drive to the auction parking lots. Anyone catching anything I've been on hold for to long and getting jumpy. Doc nice to see pop in again. Mason sorry on not getting the line to you soon like I said I would. IW keep up the good work at rehab. I-45 hope your case gets taken care of real soon. Coffee is on.

OG
They are on Great Slave Lake.
The area where they are is in the Southeast corner. I live in Yellowknife which is in the East central area of the lake.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20134 on: Jul 10, 2020, 10:49 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Another sticky start to the day here today, 73 at the moment, high of 85 with thunderstorms expected to roll in mid afternoon.

Bud...sure hope things stabilize with your wife’s current situation, going back to that rehab facility doesn’t sound like the right answer. Keeping you both in thoughts and prayers.   :thumbsup:
  Wally...those Ford employees should just quit if they don’t like it, plenty of unemployed auto workers in the well to draw from waiting to do their jobs.  :cookoo:  No new news to share on the arrival of the baby yet, still a waiting game, but I don’t believe it will be much longer..will keep you posted!   ;D
  H2...one of the weather guessers mentioned this am we may see a few inches of rain out of these thunderstorms coming...fingers crossed! That’s terrible your nephews well dried up, did he consider hydro fraction?
  Marv...darn nice of you to help out that guy with the free wood.   :bow:  You can send some of that les humid weather East anytime... ;D
  Jeff...glad to read the electronic problem was just a fuse, excellent news!   :clap:  Got an email this morning from the foreman...mentioned we should be back to work in 2 weeks...time to get some fishing trips in, haven’t done much at all these past few months off.   :thumbsup:
  OG..best of luck with the fishing next trip out, I’m just as anxious as you are to get out on the water right now!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...great news on the offers coming in, feel your pain on all the sorting and packing....one of the most difficult jobs to go through...best wishes sent your way Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...we ended up getting just a slight rain shower Wednesday, lasted about 10 minutes then the sun came out again. Hopefully we see some much needed rain out of these predictions over the next few days.  The fire pit is complete...it took about  8 beers and a handful of bottled waters, lol.   ;D
  Dr....the tomatoes look plenty healthy, can’t beat the fish in the garden!  :clap:
  Fish/Hunt...welcome to the 9:45!  :thumbsup:
  I-45... hope you get a chance to get out of the house and take Mr.Dickens for a nice walk soon...I’m sure it’s been difficult  dealing with all this heat as well as all the other issues on your plate....hang in there!  :thumbsup:
  Dave...very good news on your heart, best wishes on your strength returning rapidly now!   :clap:   I lived in Florida for a year...won’t go any further than that, lol.   :roflmao:

Well, the Mrs. and I celebrated our 36th Anniversary on Wednesday. Sure wanted to go out for a nice dinner, but we both agreed we weren’t up for that. We celebrated with the grandchildren... a weeny roast over an open fire, a few glasses of wine for us, and perfectly roasted S’mores for dessert...where ya gonna find a meal like that not having to wear PPE??   It was a good time...one we’ll always remember.   ;D
  Had another good teleconference call on Wednesday as well, very positive, but unfortunately no date set for any type of visitation yet...our Governor is still holding the keys to unlock that door.
   Apologies to anyone I missed...will backtrack and try catching up/ keeping up tomorrow!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20135 on: Jul 10, 2020, 11:07 AM »
  Good day ER's!! Still waiting for Les to cut Marv short and head my way!! ;) I had a CT scan done on my lower extremities because my legs have been feeling weak and tired for awhile. My cardiologist put me on medication to help with blood flow, a treadmill test, and then will most likely put in some stents. Damn, this growing old ain't for sissies!!!
   I hope everyone is staying well and cool!! Enjoy the weekend!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20136 on: Jul 10, 2020, 02:55 PM »
Happy 36th to you and Mrs. Mason Eddie

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20137 on: Jul 10, 2020, 03:26 PM »
Happy anniversary Eddie to you and MrsEddie !!! Sounds like a great way to celebrate!!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20138 on: Jul 10, 2020, 04:15 PM »
X3 Eddie! Congratulations to you and the bride :clap: :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20139 on: Jul 10, 2020, 04:46 PM »
X4 Eddie!!! Many more!!!!  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20140 on: Jul 10, 2020, 07:58 PM »
Good evening cloudy here all day Tropical storm Fay passing through rain has been falling since noontime. A few periods of heavy down pour. To paraphrase part of the lyrics from a Beatles song I looked at my local news today ,OH Boy! there was an update on the off-duty police officer who shot and killed his neighbor he has been placed on desk duty by his department. The rain we received on Wednesday caused some local flooding. Six miles west of my location is the Village of Washingtonville the village has a memorial to five NYC firemen(village residents) who were killed during 9/!! some person/persons vandalized the memorial by cutting down the flag pole and removing eagle that was on top of the pole. The eagle was found on the property of local Catholic church where a sign was also knocked over by the vandals.
IFF praying for Janice and you. It might be a good idea to compile a list of her medications and dosages/times taken per day and print out a few copies keeping one for yourself. It does get hard to remember every medication when a person is on several. may you see better days in the near future.
Old Goat no idea if the rain out your way is from the same tropical storm may it not cause any major problems.  to add to drifter's post Great Slave lake is one of the larger lakes in the world. I believe Drifter's cabin is on Parodox lake. I've also been watching this year's Alone.
Ice Wanderer glad you found someone to help with the pontoon electrical problem and it was a simple fix.
Whopper Stopper nice of you to give the firewood away. also a smart idea if you sell any to him he may return for more or tell others who would come looking to purchase fire wood. may all go smooth on Monday's tree job.
Hunts2long sorry to hear about your nephew's well may the new one slove his water problems.
Wallyworld I think we need to look at how police budgets are allocated and maybe put more towards community programs that would develop relationships between the police and community they serve and protect.
Eddie belated Happy Anniversary may you have many more years together. May the coming grandchild's birth be problem free.
OldSailor sorry to hear about the leg issues aging can be a challenge at times. I hope the new medication help you.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20141 on: Jul 11, 2020, 04:46 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

62 heading only to 81 later today. Les is still with us :thumbsup:

Just a quick "Hello" before we head too the shack in a few minutes. I am excited to see how good the critters cleaned things up. With any luck maybe we will have some good bear videos. I will stop back this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

I almost forgot to post a picture from yesterday...

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20142 on: Jul 11, 2020, 05:21 AM »
Good morning  marv, ER's,
              It's 70* and raining here on my hill, lots of rain is the forecast  word for the day.
              Eddie.........Congratu lations to you and Mrs. Mason for your years together.
              Marv..........Have a good  trip to "The Shack" I hope you find what you're looking  for.
                Steve........Fay is suppose to deliver some heavy rain to cause some flooding.
                  H2l..........Maybe the rain that's coming will raise the lake a little.
                  Wally.......Looks like today will be an inside day puttering.
                   I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW6

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20143 on: Jul 11, 2020, 06:06 AM »
Good Morning. 70* and rain here also.
Eddie, glad you and the wife had a good day.
WS, looking forward to more critters.
Mr. C, people have gone nuts.
Looks like I might get on the lake on Wed.
Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20144 on: Jul 11, 2020, 06:30 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....hoping today is a better day for MrsIFF, thoughts and prayers sent   :)

OS.....sorry to hear you're having some medical issues, thoughts and prayers sent your way sir  ;)

WS.....safe travels to and from the shack, looking forward to some bear videos again  :clap:  thanks for the fawn pic  :thumbsup:  they all seem to be hiding around here  :(

Eddie.....great news on the possible return to work soon  :clap: :flex:   I see Uncle Andy is starting to allow visitors to nursing homes too  :thumbsup: :clap:

MrC....my thoughts are that people need to have some respect for others, stop with the "poor me, everyone owes me something" attitudes, stop making DEMANDS and start obeying the law  :callcops:

H2L.....think a lot of people will be running out of water the way summer has been so far  :(   Wednesday does look like a fishhing day again finally  :clap:

IW.....we got about 1/4" of rain overnight still raining now  :thumbsup:  definitely an indoor day today, no complaints tho we need this rain   ;)

OG.....hope you can get on some water again soon   ;)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20145 on: Jul 11, 2020, 07:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a rainy day today. We do need the rain. My wife is home today. Only thing on the agenda is going to the dump. Days like this I miss my pickup. Easier to get trash in and out. Still nothing from the pain clinic or the lawyer. I believe all the pain medication is gone out of my body now.

WallyWorld, I agree with you that people need to have more respect and to drop the poor me and listen to the police.

Hunts2long, That would be great if you can get on the water Wednesday.

Ice Wanderer, How is your hand? It is a good day to putter.

Whopper Stopper, May you have a safe trip to the shack. Thank you for the picture of the fawns.

Mr Clean, It’s sad we are starting to live in a world where there is starting to be so much vandalism.

Old Sailor, Prayers the new meds help.

Mason Eddie, Happy Anniversary 🎂🎂🎉🎉. Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate a anniversary.

IFF, Continued prayers for you and your wife. As suggested before it would be a good idea to write down her meds and make copies. If she does need to go to a rehab. See if she can go to another one.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Have a safe day God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20146 on: Jul 11, 2020, 04:15 PM »
Good afternoon/evening everyone :bow:

Bug bugs and more bugs, the woods was swarming. On a better note the ticks were keeping to themselves which was appreciated :thumbsup:

The camera was knocked loose from the mount but not before 125 videos were captured.

Hope you all are having a good 7/11 :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy the movie.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20147 on: Jul 11, 2020, 05:03 PM »
Thanks WS, awesome as always!!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20148 on: Jul 11, 2020, 05:21 PM »
Thanks WS, awesome as always!!!

Thanks WW!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20149 on: Jul 12, 2020, 05:00 AM »
Good morning ER's,
            It's 70* and raining here on my hill.
The forecast calls for showers.
            Marv.........Thanks for the video, always nice to see what goes on when no one is watching.
             Wally.........It looks like another puttering day.
             OS............Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Get well old salt.
             Bud..........I hope both you and the Mrs. are doing better.
             I-45..........Have a restful day with your wife. My hand is better everyday, yesterday I did a project and had to forceably use my hand which actually helps in therapy.
               Steve........I need to apologise, you were being helpful in suggesting an A.C. unit, and I told you that they didn't work all that well. Well the other day I had gone to a boating store and their central A.C. was down and they had a portable one. It was a newer one than my friend tried. Well I t wss working. So Yesterday with the  temp in my house  reaching near 84* I went and bought one. It was the biggest on the floor 12,000 btu's and in 20 minutes the temp dropped.
                     Not much going on today.
                    I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out,. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20150 on: Jul 12, 2020, 05:41 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  A little cooler weather here today, 67 at the moment high of 82 today. Didn’t get all that much rain here yesterday, a lot of it stayed just south of us,  but every little bit helps at this point.

Thank you all for the anniversary wishes, very much appreciated!!   :bow: :thumbsup:

Marv...Wow, that was a really awesome video, can’t wait to show that one to the boys and grandchildren...excell ent job Sir!!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:   
  I-45...hope there’s some good news coming soon, man, it’s been a long wait for you and your wife...thoughts and prayers sent.    :thumbsup:
  Wally...it was really great news hearing about the visitations! There are some strict guidelines that have to be met, but it’s a huge relief just knowing now that steps are finally being taken.  :clap: 
  H2...agreed, people are going nuts! Saw on the news yesterday the percentage of crime rates, shootings, homicides just in the small city of the Albany area alone...crazy numbers up hundreds of percents.  And they want to defund the police...yup, lots of people are going nuts!   :cookoo:
  Jeff...glad your hand is coming along well, how’s the gardening going? Sounds like the AC unit was a good buy, nice!!   :clap:  :thumbsup:
  Steve...you saw some real strong rains down your way, hope there wasn’t too much flooding in your immediate area.
  Bud...hope things have been  going a little smoother the last few days...thoughts and prayers sent!   :thumbsup:

Been plugging along in the garden, pulled some onions yesterday that got snapped from the downpour...thought they’d be bigger only about the size of golf balls, lol.
  S-I-L has to take a COVID test this am at a hospital drive through site, so I’m going to take her and see if they’ll test me as well even though I don’t have an appointment or any symptoms.
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20151 on: Jul 12, 2020, 06:54 AM »
67* and some clouds around.

WS, thanks again for the video. I think the bugs really love this hot/humid weather.

OS, hope you are feeling better soon.

IW, good to hear the hand is improving each day.

Eddie, the news out of Albany makes me glad I don't work down there anymore, I guess it is the same in all larger cities. They have to stop in now, it is only going to get worst if they don't.

Our favorite restaurant opened on Thursday (Dick&Pegs) so Lindsay took us out to dinner to celebrate the wife's 4 year anniversary of her lung transplant.(July 1st) Wanted to go before the word got  out as it gets pretty busy. The 4 of us had a great time. Food was good as always.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20152 on: Jul 12, 2020, 07:24 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....thinking of you and MrsIFF  :)

IW......glad to hear the new a/c unit worked out  :thumbsup:  what brand is it  ???

WS......those poor critters with all those bugs swarming around their ears and eyes  :blink:  :pinch: 

H2L.....great news you were all able to get out and celebrate MrsH2's anniversary  :thumbsup: :flex: :clap:

Eddie.....fingers crossed the visitation guidelines keep everyone safe while reconnecting with loved ones  ;)2

IF45.....hope this week will bring you some good news  ;)

We received almost 4 & 1/2" of rain since Friday night, most of it fell after 9:00 last night   :clap:

just started raining again as I typed that  ;D  guess the garden can go a day or so w/o watering now  :roflmao:

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20153 on: Jul 12, 2020, 07:52 AM »
The 90's finally went away for a few days. Only in the  80's but that is better that the 90's. The best part it that LES is here for a few days.

Eddie A belated Happy Anniversary. I am sure their will be many more to come.

OS Hopefully the new med helps with our legs problem.

WS Thanks for the bear video's. It looked like the momma bear was eying the camera in one of them. I do not think we can put stuff on the trees like you can. I have been putting out feelers to some friends to locate where their are problem bears. I will get ahold of a game warden friend as he will know where their are problem bears. I will be sending you a copy of our regs so you can see how ridiculous they are. If you use a barrel it can only have 3 one inch hole in it if I read it right.

WW That is a lot of rain. We finally got some Thursday and Friday. I went over to the other place to do some mowing on Thursday and to meet my son to have him pick up some things that were my mothers that I gave her on Friday. We checked the radar before I left for home. No rain in sight. I stopped at the post office there fro a few minutes. While in there it started to pour. I had not covered my mower when I put it on the hitch haul. I beat feet for home. It poured for the first 30 miles. I blew the mower out with air when I got home. I have not tried to start it since then. Hopefully it will start as I need to mow part of the yard today.

We got put on mandatory wearing of masks on Friday. It can be a $500 fine for not wearing one. Two county sheriff's have said they will not enforce it. T hey feel that the Governess is over stepping her authority. She is making up laws to fit her addenda that need to be passed by the legislature. Of course she would veto any thing that did not fit what she wants.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20154 on: Jul 12, 2020, 08:50 AM »
Good Morning ER's hope all are well and health is improving. H2L sounds like a wonderful anniversary and time at the mom and pop diner. WS nice video of the critters. WW that's how our rain came too thank God the basement stayed dry; I did have to clear a few spots in the eves trough. Unsafe but I deemed it essential. I got the new screen door in; but while trimming it I accidently cut myself blood thinners are working well. When I heal a bit I'm going to take my rig to wazee and scout with the ff. My brother that the 45 crew has been praying for showed me a 4 footer he caught. He has been on a few charters now. Keep praying for him and his family if you would please. Enjoy today and stay safe. Public TV put on Alone in the Wilderness again what a treat watching it.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20155 on: Jul 12, 2020, 02:02 PM »
morning ER's  Not much sleep during the dark spell, she was hollering every 13-22 minutes, she must have a timer.  Don't know how much more of this I can take.
Will try to get through today, and go from there, looking more like it will be back to the hospital. I am amazed how fast she is loosing it.  Heard of a long time friend's wife has been battling illness's this past 3 years, (and she worked at the HMO), now she is ready to give up after about every poison known to man has been given her by the Doctors.  Says no more, just wants to die at home.

picked my first tomato, wasn't as good as I though it should be though.

OG whats the brothers name ?  Will include him in mine also.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20156 on: Jul 12, 2020, 02:15 PM »
IFF....so sorry to hear MrsIFF isn’t showing signs of improvement   :'(  sounds like a trip to the hospital might be a good idea. Hang in there sir.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20157 on: Jul 12, 2020, 02:38 PM »
Good afternoon every one :bow:

A beautiful mid 80's day here, for me days like this is what summer is all about.

TT WI has a few crap rules of their own. They are contemplating allowing bait to be put in 55 gallon barrels. Currently the law is absolutely no man made containers or materials for holding bait bait of any kind. That pretty much means a pit and logs.

OG your brother is on the list :thumbsup:

Bud wish there was more we could do, it may be stormy now but it can't rain forever. Prayers sent for Janice and yourself, stay strong friend.

A quiet day here just getting a list of things to bring to the shack next visit. I am glad you all enjoyed the movie, makes doing them all the more worthwhile :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20158 on: Jul 12, 2020, 02:42 PM »
IFF his name is Randy and thankyou. I will keep praying for you and your wife. WW might be right a hospital visit for your wife might be the ticket.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20159 on: Jul 12, 2020, 09:22 PM »
Good evening another hot and humid day the rain is supposed to return tomorrow. I took a short road trip yesterday plenty of people out and about I guess everyone is tired of staying at home.
IFF hang in there we are all praying for the two of you.
Old Goat adding your brother and his family to my prayer list.
Whopper Stopper thank you for the photo and video. I have not seen many doe's with fawns yet in my area sure they are out there somewhere and I'm just not seeing them.
Ice Wanderer no need to apologize Glad you found an AC unit that provides some relief from the heat and humidity.
Hunts2long sure does feel like people are going "nuts" . Nice that you were able to go out and celebrate Mrs.H2L's surgery anniversary date. May she see many more years of good health.
Wallyworld I know many of us need the rain but I would like to see it spread out over the Summer not receive several inches in a couple of days. i hope Ice Wanderer sends you the info. on his new Ac unit so you can also enjoy a cooler home.
Icefisher-45 did Mr.Dicken's get his haircut. May you hear from either the lawyer or pain clinic this week.
Eddie most of Saturday's rain was north and East of me I did notice during my road trip water level in local creeks appears to be up at this time. I hope you were able to get tested and your SIL and you were negative.
Tomturkey may the mower start next time you cut your lawn. I think the reason for 3 inch holes or smaller on the bait barrels is so a bear does not get it's head stuck in a barrel. may your son treasure and enjoy the items that belonged to his grandmother.
UFCreel may your body be adjusting to work at the Amazon distribution center and you items packed total per hour be rising .
OldSailor hope you are seeing a benefit from the new medications.
Capt. Jim may the packing be near completion and you be closer to selling your home.

Have a good and safe night.
 Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.