Author Topic: why cant I get my personalized photo to show up under my name??  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular
I cant seem to get my personalized photo to show up under my name when i post.  I've gone into my profile clicked personalized pic and entered my url, then hit change profile at the bottom and it still wont update and include it.  Can anyone help me out here

Offline oldfox

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I cant seem to get my personalized photo to show up under my name when i post.  I've gone into my profile clicked personalized pic and entered my url, then hit change profile at the bottom and it still wont update and include it.  Can anyone help me out here
I have had the same problem Charman...it doesn't seem to except the URL I enter...its valid and a photo I have stored on my server.. :o

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
First off, where are you getting the photo from? Second, it has to be 100X100 pixles if memory serves. If you are getting the URL from photobucket it can't have the IMG brackets on it, it has to be a url weblink

Here is mine for example.....http://photobucket.com/albums/v79/fozsey/th_nast011.jpg

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline Webguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lured into it, get reel!
Fozsey's probably nailed it. I has to be smaller than 120x120.

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks guys, the problem was the pics were larger then 120x120.  Now how do I adjust the size?  Most of my photos are already in photobucket, any suggestions?

Offline baginwal

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
You need to use a photo editor.  I use Adobe Photoshop. 

If you don't have one, email me your photo and I will resize it for you and send it back.
No Politics............Ju st Fish!

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular
Baginwal, check you email I'm sending one over

Offline baginwal

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Baginwal, check you email I'm sending one over

Charlie,

I resized your pics and sent them to you via your email.
No Politics............Ju st Fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.