Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1688533 times)

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #7620 on: Dec 03, 2020, 04:00 PM »
Keep an eye on deals starting tomorrow..may need to make  phone call to price match

https://reedsvipdeals.com/?fbclid=IwAR32JBmA7LXmMx_jqBGZzdWf7q1vvGEIw8UqnwNi12QjRqUvpZsYlnFzCLk&wpcd_coupon=299

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline straightShot

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē F˙Sh
« Reply #7623 on: Dec 04, 2020, 09:17 AM »
wow, their website is MISERABLE!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7624 on: Dec 04, 2020, 09:19 AM »
wow, their website is MISERABLE!
X2, Only one I think is worst is Walmart.com. Type in something you are looking for and you get 60 pages of nonsense.
<===Lefty===

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē F˙Sh
« Reply #7625 on: Dec 04, 2020, 09:20 AM »
EXACTLY!!!!! Type in Forage Minnow spoon....the show me Patagonia hats....

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7626 on: Dec 04, 2020, 10:00 AM »
I love reeds but yeah not a good website...
best off giving them a call for certain stuff or bigger purchases. great customer service.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7627 on: Dec 04, 2020, 10:05 AM »
Reeds ...good selection ..but that site will give you a headache ..try putting your screen zoom down to 100% or less ..Dont get me started on Marine General  ???
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline the force

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7628 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:28 PM »
Finally a deal for us suckers north of the line.
This piqued my interest, 18aH though I assume this’d more meant for short burst of peak power than a low slow draw? Wouldn’t be worth adapting into a power box or to charge say Milwaukee batts on the ice? Just thinking as a 9aH mill batt is $$$...likely just wishful thinking of potential value, I can start a different thread if there is any value on a discussion with those in the know...?

Hey fellow Canadians ...

Costco (Canada) has the Boostmi Pro Portable Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply (Lithium iron phosphate battery: 18000 mAh) on sale for $94.99 until Dec 13, Shipping & Handling Included.

https://www.costco.ca/boostmi-pro-portable-jump-starter-and-personal-power-supply.product.100410499.html

Offline Drift Dodger

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7629 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:53 PM »
Finally a deal for us suckers north of the line.
This piqued my interest, 18aH though I assume this’d more meant for short burst of peak power than a low slow draw? Wouldn’t be worth adapting into a power box or to charge say Milwaukee batts on the ice? Just thinking as a 9aH mill batt is $$$...likely just wishful thinking of potential value, I can start a different thread if there is any value on a discussion with those in the know...?

https://www.costco.ca/boostmi-pro-portable-jump-starter-and-personal-power-supply.product.100410499.html

No voltage spec relating to the 18,000 mAh rating, but worth the money as mine does boost start vehicles and runs my EchoMAP 95sv for at 10 hrs per charge.
Garmin EchoMAP Plus 95sv, Garmin EchoMAP CHIRP 53dv, Garmin GT8HW-IF, Garmin GT10HN-IF, DeWalt DCD999B, K-Drill 7.5"

Offline Pudsky

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7630 on: Dec 04, 2020, 06:43 PM »
Reeds ...good selection ..but that site will give you a headache ..try putting your screen zoom down to 100% or less ..Dont get me started on Marine General  ???

A couple years ago a buddy turned me on to Marine general.  Not the website, but the store in Duluth, MN.  I have not shopped the website, but I freaking love walking around the store in Duluth.  It seems cramped for what they have in there.  Small space, several levels, storage containers and packed to the gills.  But one of the best outdoor stores I have visited.  Great customer service, and just about every item one could want for fishing.  Wonderful!!!! 

Sorry if you are not local to MN, but I bet if you give them a call you will get anything figured out you need.  Or I can let you know next time I will be up there and look for you.  It is a stop I make every single time I am in Duluth, or passing through Duluth to the cabin.

Offline twinkies87

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7631 on: Dec 05, 2020, 04:43 AM »
Did anybody else jump on this deal?  My card has been charged but no updates in 48 hours since I placed my order. When I log in I still see Order Status: In Process. Yesterday Cabela's even sent me a survey to rate my experience for the purchase I made a day prior.

I am guessing a deal like this draws a lot of sales. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see limited quantities especially since this is Cabelas/Bass Pro. I made my purchase via their website around 8am central on Monday. I am not going to lose any sleep if I missed out on this. It just seems odd with technology today they would be able to determine if something is in stock and if so charge me and ship it out within 24 hours. If its out of stock don't let me purchase it. Or send a refund or credit when they know they are now out of stock in a timely  manner. They either have them in stock or they don't.

I am not entitled to this deal and if they dont have my size so be it not a big deal. It just seems odd that this day an age, with technology etc., it shouldn't take this long to determine what the status of my purchase is. Maybe my expectation are too high?

Did you end up getting this yet?  I ordered the jacket on Monday as well and my order still says In Process.  I did chat with customer service yesterday and they apologized for the delay and said it should be shipped soon.  Also the charge on my card is still a pending charge.  Not sure what to think?

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7632 on: Dec 05, 2020, 06:55 AM »

Offline rundrave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7633 on: Dec 05, 2020, 06:58 AM »
Did you end up getting this yet?  I ordered the jacket on Monday as well and my order still says In Process.  I did chat with customer service yesterday and they apologized for the delay and said it should be shipped soon.  Also the charge on my card is still a pending charge.  Not sure what to think?

Nope, no updates but your experience is identical to mine. I’m in the same situation. I absolutely hate any customer service rep using the word “should”. They either have it or they don’t.

Offline pmaloney86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7634 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:04 AM »
Nope, no updates but your experience is identical to mine. I’m in the same situation. I absolutely hate any customer service rep using the word “should”. They either have it or they don’t.

I'm dealing with the same situation with Dakota Lithium.  Ordered a battery box when it clearly says "BACK IN STOCK" and then my order processed but I didn't get shipping details.  I sent them an email and its not supposed to be here until the beginning of next year.  Last year I ordered a 54ah battery from them for my trolling motor, knowing it was back ordered for a month, and during peak covid supply chain issues and it took almost 3 months to get to me.  I don't think they will be getting any more of my business.
westernmas on the finder

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7635 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:10 AM »

Jumped up to $142.50 for me, not sure if it's worth it now

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7636 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:15 AM »
Jumped on a 10” strikemaster. Somebody will be very happy this Christmas!
Fishing in the Slabbin’ cabin!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7637 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:38 AM »

Just searched the site... can't find it now. Had to have been a mistake, would have bought a dozen...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7638 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:39 AM »
Just searched the site... can't find it now. Had to have been a mistake, would have bought a dozen...
A fantastic mistake!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7639 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:41 AM »
For sure! Congrats on the score Boomer.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline .Pan Handler

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7640 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:43 AM »
Jumped up to $142.50 for me, not sure if it's worth it now

They fixed that error real quick. Page is down for that product right now for me at least.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #7641 on: Dec 05, 2020, 09:43 AM »
Don't see much that's fishing related, but for us Veterans out there some pretty nice gift ideas...

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/?sp_mid=32837209&sp_rid=bWF3cmV5ODhAY2hhcnRlci5uZXQS1
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline Bryce

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7642 on: Dec 05, 2020, 10:49 AM »

Wish I could've got in on the mistake.

Offline Jimbow11

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7643 on: Dec 05, 2020, 10:58 AM »
It will be interesting to see if they honor the price.

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7644 on: Dec 05, 2020, 11:02 AM »
You guys didn’t miss anything, talked to CS on the phone and they canceled these orders. They said it was a massive pricing error.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #7645 on: Dec 05, 2020, 11:06 AM »
Awwww man! That would have been great! I had that happen... got my $400 porty for $99, because that's what the in-store sign said at Cabela's....someone left off the "3", and  they honored it!
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7646 on: Dec 05, 2020, 11:08 AM »
I hope the others were lucky enough to slip by.

Offline Fish Butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7647 on: Dec 05, 2020, 02:47 PM »
I always thought a company HAD to honor an advertised price.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #7648 on: Dec 05, 2020, 03:05 PM »
Only if you can PROVE that it was intentional or false/deceptive, then it's legit false advertising. If they note right away it's a mistake, there's no law that says they have to honor it.
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7649 on: Dec 05, 2020, 03:07 PM »
I always thought a company HAD to honor an advertised price.

In the case listed above at Cabela's where it was a printed price in store, that's likely the case in your state, depending on the law. Online it isn't

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.