Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607551 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20100 on: Jul 07, 2020, 07:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, They say today won’t be to bad weather wise. My wife is home today. She wants to get the weed wackier out of storage so she can trim the grass. Area isn’t big enough to mow. I don’t like not being able to do things like that.

UFC, I’m sure you’ll get to the required amount of packages done. That is a lot of steps in a day.

WallyWorld, Japanese beetles are nasty bugs. Not taking the stickers off the Jeep. I told my wife I’m not going to be intimidated.

Hunts2long, That’s to bad you got skunked. Are you going out today? Sounds like it’s better to go out during the week.

Tom Turkey, prayers your wife’s therapy goes well.

Whopper Stopper, Hope the hair prunings for you and your wife go well.

Ice Wanderer, Thats good news that your pt is going well.

MasonEddie, Did you get your fire pit done on a six pack day? Grandkids will like more s’mores.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20101 on: Jul 07, 2020, 08:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  68 and overcast skies this am, high of 80 today.  RIP Charlie Daniels, one of my all time favorite musicians.  :bow:

Steve... :bow: :clap:  Happy Birthday wishes sent your way this morning, hope you have a wonderful day Sir!   :bow: :clap:   
  I-45...enjoy the day with your wife today, hope  Mr.Dickens is doing well!  :thumbsup:   Fell short on stones yesterday to finish up the fire pit, will finish that today.
  UFC...wow, that’s a fast pace for sure, will surely take some time to get the rhythm down. Congratulations on your first 40 hours...hope everything works out well for you!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...the salt shaker does a fine job... ;D  :thumbsup:  Haven’t seen many of the Japanese beetles yet, but sounds like it won’t be long..horrible little buggers for sure. Do the bait bags work pretty good for you?
  H2...sorry the skunk visited again, hopefully next trip out they’ll turn on...best of luck!  :thumbsup:   Are you still mostly bouncing jigs?
  Tom...hope the wife’s appointment goes well, glad to hear the new mower is performing well for you!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...excellent video, no shortage of the turkey population around the homestead!!   :clap: :thumbsup:  Will show that to the grandchildren tomorrow, they’ll enjoy that one. 
  Jeff...another good report with therapy, keep up the good work Sir!   :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Bud...I’m sure both you and your wife are happy today is discharge day from the rehab facility....hope she is doing better today!   :thumbsup:

Quick trip to the transfer station then off to pick some more rocks from an old stone wall to finish the fire pit project.
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20102 on: Jul 07, 2020, 10:05 AM »
Good morning again :bow:

Just wanted to wish mr.clean a Happy Birthday!!

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20103 on: Jul 07, 2020, 04:32 PM »
Happy birthday Mr C!!!!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20104 on: Jul 07, 2020, 04:35 PM »
Yeah, Happy Birth Day Steve,

Eddie, She couldn't wait to get out of there.  While waiting for them to bring her out, another person came to the door, and I could tell he was not happy with the place either.  Mainly because he told me so  :woot: :cookoo: crazy they are.

Got into the house, up the stairs, and in a comfortable chair with some extra padding.  So nothing has changed, painful at any movement.  Picked up another batch of "baby Oxycodine.  So now the grind begin's

Drifter hows life at your digs ?  Still on the mend ?
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20105 on: Jul 07, 2020, 07:26 PM »
Happy Birthday Mr. Clean

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20106 on: Jul 08, 2020, 05:04 AM »
Good morning ER's,
             It's 67* and cloudy, showers are in the forecast.
             Steve ..........Happy Belated Birthday.
              Eddie.........I bet the fire pit looks great.
               Bud..........I m sure  Mrs. IFF is happy to be home. She should get better care there than from the rehab place.
               Marv........You sure had a busy day yesterday. And your going to do it again today.
               I-45...........I hope you and your wife had a good day together.
                Wally........no Jappanes Beatles here, I did the Milky Spores treatment
               Yesterday was busy, I got my trailer light hook up on my truck fixed, mowed my lawn and got stuff done on the toon.
                 I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20107 on: Jul 08, 2020, 05:41 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....fingers crossed MrsIFF (and you) had a restful first night back in the homestead  ;) 

Eddie....the beetle traps work pretty good, just have to remember not to place them too close to any plants you don't want chewed up as the bait draws them into the area  ;)2  enjoy the time with your grandkids  :thumbsup:

MrC.....hope you had a good birthday  :clap:

IW.....have you been able to get the new toon registered yet  ???  curious how the DMV appointment system is working out   :blink:

WS.....did you get your lawn mowed yesterday  ???

IF45.....hope you and Mrs45 had a nice day yesterday  :)

Another hot, humid day again  ::)  Took a bike ride yesterday, no ice cream stops tho as the lines were too long everywhere  :wacko: 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20108 on: Jul 08, 2020, 06:25 AM »
Good Morning 100 plus heat index today almost every day for the week

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20109 on: Jul 08, 2020, 06:43 AM »
70* this morning. May be some storms around today.
Mr. Clean, hope you enjoyed the birthday.
IFF, glad the wife is hope. Hope she had a restful night.
Eddie, still using the jigs. From the people I have talked to, everyone is having trouble finding walleyes. A friend did catch and release a 52" pike while bass fishing.
WW, the ice cream shops around here are doing pretty good this summer. The wife loves soft serve but she can't have it. Doctor's say NO because of the machine may not get cleaned right each night.
Everyone have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20110 on: Jul 08, 2020, 07:34 AM »
Good Morning 100 plus heat index today almost every day for the week
Morning all,

I

IW.....have you been able to get the new toon registered yet  ???  curious how the DMV appointment system is working out   

Wally.........I have an appointment next Tuesday in Lake Pleasant to register  the toon at 8:30.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20111 on: Jul 08, 2020, 10:34 AM »
 Good day thank you everyone for the birthday greetings/wishes. Since I visited my Sister/Bil on the Fourth just had a quite day at home. Getting ready for another hot /humid day cloudy sky already so may see rain this afternoon. I got lucky on Monday night and yesterday as things stayed dry. Monday nights storms must not have been to bad I have not seen ant news stories of major storm damage. The violence sweeping across the U.S. hit my area over the past couple of days there was another fatal stabbing in Poughkeepsie (Dutchess county) on Sunday night. Closer to me in Cornwall during a dispute between neighbors one of whom is a police officer for the town/village of Ramapo (Rockland county) the off duty officer pulled his personal firearm shooting and killing his neighbor police did recover a knife a site of shooting. Limited details being released at this time to the news media county DA has called Attorney General's office for assistance with investigation.
Ice Wanderer keep up a good work you may only need the 15 PT sessions. I hope things go well for you at the DMV my vehicle registration expires in August still had not received renewal in mail by end of June so I renewed on-line last week .
whopper Stopper may the hair pruning have you and the wife feeling cooler. Has the weather allowed you to mow your lawn.
Tomturkey congratulations on drawing a bear tag. Good to read therapy is helping your wife and she listens to the therapist and does her at home work to speed her recovery.
Hunts2long I guess Summer School is a priority since July has started and once that program is up and running Lindsay's school district will work on plan for start of school year. may you find some hungry walleye on your next trip. Congratulations to your friend on the northern pike. To bad about your wife not being able to have soft serve ice cream.
Wallyworld may you get a handle on the Japanese beetles and slugs. I know you are a member of My Fish Finder if needed send Raquettedacker or Rgfixit a PM on that website asking them for ways to control the problem.
UFCreel you will find overtime your feet will develop calluses in spots there way of dealing with all the time you are spending on them. If the need arises and once you have medical insurance see a doctor about custom insoles/orthotics which hopefully will relieve any foot pain and help your backas the pain will travel up your legs to your back. Do your best to improve your hourly order packing each day All the best to you with this new job.
Icefisher-45 hope you had a good day with your wife.
Eddie did you finish the fire pit hope you picked up more beer if need to complete the project along with the rock. Enjoy the visit withthe grandchildren. Any new developments on the coming baby.
Drifter may your health be improving did you receive your test results yet. may your isolation at the cabin get your back to good health.
IFF glad Janice is home sounds like the state needs to investigate that rehab center. Remember to check your insurance to see if it will cover the cost of a home nurse/health aid if you feel the need for one to help you. I don't mean to get to personal but if my memory is correct back when janice's medical problem started doctors found one of her medication was/had affected her liver have any liver function tests been preformed since she was hospitalized and sent torehab center. I don't mean to worry you but her liver might be part of the reason for the high blood sugar levels.
Old Goat be careful when doing any outside work with those high heat index levels.

Have a good Wednesday everyone. Best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20112 on: Jul 08, 2020, 12:24 PM »
Ran back to the house this morning to grab more food and check the mail. Got some good news in the mail, results from my tests in Edmonton show that my ticker is just fine. The Rona didn't hurt it. Which is a big relief as I was experiencing issues that seemed to be heart problems for over 2 months. They went away a few weeks ago though. Slowly managing to get my muscles back and energy is coming back too.

I was watching the neighbour and his kids tubing on the lake and was reminded of my last trip to Florida. I was watching a couple of guys with their kayaks pulled up on a sandbar and they were wade fishing. The temperature was in the mid 80's and the water temperature was in the low 70's. One guy was wearing neoprene waders!!!!!

Up here the air temperature was in the mid to high 60's and water temperature was 56 degrees.

What I get from this is Floridians are pussies!!!!    ;D  ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20113 on: Jul 08, 2020, 02:12 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

86 heading to the mid 90's by late afternoon

Dave Excellent news on your ticker :clap: :clap:

I had a busy morning in the jungle. I had to get some blood drawn at a clinic on the west side, then beat it to the dentist for a cleaning on the east side. On the way home I had to check out a tree that I later decided to pass on.

I had looked at a tree yesterday with the possibility of doing it this week. I had told the guy that I would prefer to hold off a couple days until the temps cooled a bit, which he had said he was fine with. This mid morning we had a good downpour leaving the trees wet and slippery, so I was all the happier I was able to put it off. About a half hour after I returned from the jungle the guy called me saying he changed his mind, either come do it right away or he was going to find someone else :cookoo: After I finished the job I asked him what the deal was with his HS attitude ??? He said a different guy had canceled on him twice so he was fed up with tree guys. I thanked him for lumping me in with the other tree guy and wished him a good day :whistle:

Not much else on the agenda for today. I need to go to Menard's but that can wait.

Hope you are all having a good afternoon :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20114 on: Jul 08, 2020, 04:00 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Got a sudden downpour and high winds. Fortunately I had just came in with Mr Dickens. My wife is at work today. Lot of craziness at the hospital at the moment. Not to many covid 19 patients just a lot of back stabbing which my wife doesn’t approve of. Having a bad back and headache day. As my wife told me this morning I need to lose weight. Gained quite a bit since I’ve not been very mobile for a while.

Mr Clean, Happy belated birthday. 🎂🎂🎉🎉

Whopper Stopper, prayers your blood work is good. That guy was definitely a jerk lumping you in with other tree guys.

Drifter, Thats excellent news about your ticker.

Hunts2long, Did you get to go fishing today?  That stinks that your wife can’t have any soft serve.

Mason Eddie, Did you finish the fire pit? Hopefully it’s nice out so you and the grandkids can make s’mores.

Old goat, Hope your managing to stay cool.

WallyWorld, yesterday was a beautiful day to be on the bike. Hopefully Mr WallyWorld isn’t to busy at work.

Ice Wanderer, Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday, When are you going to put the toon in the water.

IFF, How is your wife doing? Both of you must be relieved that she’s home. Sounds like a poor quality rehab. Prayers for both of you.

I hope everyone had a great day and they have a good and safe evening. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20115 on: Jul 09, 2020, 05:21 AM »
Good morning ER's,
              It's 67* and very humid.
               I-45.........I hope to get the toon in the water in the next 2 weeks.
              Marv........That guy was an Ahole
he deffinatly doesn't care about someone's safety. I hope you have good results from the blood work.
               Eddie.......Any plans on getting out on your favorite lake anytime soon.
               Dave........That's good new on your heart,  I hope you can get your strength back.
               H2l............Time to get back on the lake.
                Wally.........The weather change sure makes it difficult to plan anything.
                 I hooked up the new battery on the toon yesterday, not one light works, I have a hard time doing intricate things with my hand, so I'm going to have to find someone to help.
                   I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20116 on: Jul 09, 2020, 05:32 AM »
Morning all,

WS......just goes to show you there are jerks wherever you go  ::)  hope your blood work gets an A+   :flex:

IW.....should be an easy DMV visit with the appointment system, no lines no waiting   :whistle: 

MrC.....seems the violence isn't easing up, the heat wave surely isn't helping matters either  :wacko:

H2L....some homemade ice cream would fill in the gap left by no soft serve  ;)2

Drifter.....great news sir  :thumbsup:

IF45.....sorry to hear the hospital staff is fighting among themselves   :-\

Eddie.....how are the expectant parents doing  ???

Again looking at a hot steamy day, sounding like a broken record lately  :cookoo:  nothing much planned, maybe just drive around in the air conditioned car  :roflmao:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20117 on: Jul 09, 2020, 05:33 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

73 heading into the mid 80's later on today. A break in the humidity is promised for tomorrow :thumbsup:

IW best of luck with the lights :thumbsup: The blood work results all came back looking good. I celebrated with a beer ;D

I am off to Menard's for a piece of plywood and some insulation. I want to finish the air conditioner install and have it ready for winter. Nothing else on the planner.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

Good morning WW!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20118 on: Jul 09, 2020, 06:21 AM »
66* this morning. Hot weather gets old in a hurry.
IW, glad the pontoon is coming along. Won't be long and you will be on the water. Way TOO HOT for me to be fishing.
WW, not even sure we still have an ice cream maker but it is a good idea. She can have hand dipped, which I don't understand. I bet the dipper in not cleaned that often each day. But they say it is OK.
The "know" it all geeks were busy during the night. The lay out on the computer was changed at some time since yesterday. Pages are diff., font size changed, etc. Don't they know I am old and I don't like change.
Have a good day and stay cool....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20119 on: Jul 09, 2020, 07:11 AM »
Now some Ford employees say Ford Company should stop making and selling police vehicles  :o ??? are you freakin kidding me  ??? ::) ??? ::)

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #20120 on: Jul 09, 2020, 07:51 AM »
Morning, Everybody

Hazy, HOT, & HUMID - says it all

Been very busy getting things packed up for the move, lots of people have been by to look at the house, have a few offers on the table with counter offers out-now it's wait
     & see
We have 23 years worth of stuff to go thru--keep-donate-trash--a slow go but we are making headway

Clean - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I.W. - Glad to hear the mitt is doing well, keep up the good work

I.F.F. - Boss Lady is better off home

W.S. - When I get those kind of people looking to have work done, the outside work is 3 - 4 hours in the a.m., nothing after 12:30, my health and well being is more important
     than painting outside, I've had heat exhaustion twice in 45+ years of working outside, NEVER again, you don't like my standards-let someone else do the job for more
     money than what I charge - nice video of the hen with her brood

Mason - Grandkids are a joy, with Mario slowly opening NY back up, any word about work?

Mrs. W.W. - What I did was get a horse trough, about 8 ft. round, 24in. deep, hook up a small pool filter, place in a shady area so it doesn't heat up, add water & wife, happy
     husband  ;D

Drifter - Test results are good news

H2L - Hand scoops are supposed to go into a cleaning sink in between uses for sanitize

Got to go - more later

Be Safe-Stay Cool-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Safe Travels-Happy Birthday-Happy Anniversary-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20121 on: Jul 09, 2020, 09:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, looks like it’s going to be another hot and humid day out. My wife is working today and will have the next 3 days off which means Mr Dickens will be getting a haircut and a bath. Haven’t heard anything from the lawyer or the pain clinic. My wife has me on a new diet where I log everything I eat and how much water I drink. Hoping to lose the cane.

Captain Jim, It’s tough selling a house and going thru everything especially in this weather. There is no reason to get heat stroke again.

WallyWorld, I wonder how long those Ford employees will last at their job. I doubt Ford will stop making Police cars. Are you and Mr WallyWorld going on the water soon?

Hunts2long, Definitely in agreement that warm weather gets old fast. The hand dipped scoops should be cleaned after each use. I’m the same way I hate change. I believe technology could be the end of us.

Whopper Stopper, Thats great news about the blood work. Hopefully you get the AC done.

Ice Wanderer, Thats good news you’ll have the toon in the water soon. Hopefully you find someone to help you with the wiring.

MasonEddie, Hope your enjoying the grandkids. When you go back to work are you going to be near all the protests?

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Remember to drink lots of water. Tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20122 on: Jul 09, 2020, 09:57 AM »
Been following the thread for a bit and seen where some on here love ice cream as much as I do, we got this machine so I can make my own soft serve right at home. Have made 4 batches so far still experimenting a bit. 

https://icecreamdepot.com/

Have a great week and stay cool.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20123 on: Jul 09, 2020, 04:30 PM »
Been following the thread for a bit and seen where some on here love ice cream as much as I do, we got this machine so I can make my own soft serve right at home. Have made 4 batches so far still experimenting a bit. 

https://icecreamdepot.com/

Have a great week and stay cool.

Welcome Fish/hunt  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Our resident Mom (WW) loves her ice cream. I would have to bet the machine you posted will be right in her filter  :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20124 on: Jul 09, 2020, 06:22 PM »
Welcome aboard Fish/hunt!! Don't be a stranger and join in!!  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #20125 on: Jul 09, 2020, 06:38 PM »
Good afternoon all,we finally got some rain for about 20 minutes.its been so hot here lately but my tomato plants love it but they have help from me watering them everyday.im a small space/lots of plants grower and pack plants all together and it turns into a veggie jungle but it pans out with 100s of tomatoes.less weeds too.heres a pic.they are pretty tall and the tomato cages are pretty worthless.i use topsoil,perlite,cow manure compost and lots of fish carcasses and guts.lol theres 12 plants in there.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20126 on: Jul 09, 2020, 10:03 PM »
 Good Evening like many of you another hot and humid day here in the Mid Hudson river valley. Thunder storm passed through on Wednesday for 12PM to 4PM  heavy rainfall at times.
Drifter happy to read test showed your heart is in good shape and your muscle strength and energy level is coming back with time. may you get some work done at the cabin this year.
Whopper Stopper glad your blood work showed no problems. It is to bad how people will assume all people in a certain profession are the same after a bad experience with one or two . IF weather conditions are to much for you in the future let the tree owner find someone else to do a rush job.
Icefisher-45 i think this pandemic has many folks in the medical field on edge sad sad workers at your wife's hospital are going after each other when all of them are probably burnt out at this time. may you hear from your lawyer.
Ice Wanderer hope you find someone to help correct the electrical problems on the pontoon boat.
Wallyworld those Ford workers need to look at the bigger picture if Ford stops making police vehicles some other auto maker will fill the need and some current Ford employees will be searching for jobs.
Hunts2long may you figure out the changes to your computer page layout ,I'm not that big a fan of major changes myself.
Capt.Jim good to hear you have offers on your home. Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Fish/hunt4ever welcome to the 9:45 thread please feel free to become a regular poster to the thread. Nice looking ice cream machine for home use a little pricey for me.
Dr.Speckler If the garden works for you don't worry about how it looks to others.

Have a safe and good night.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20127 on: Jul 10, 2020, 04:03 AM »
Good Morning ER's  I was wanting cooler weather but holy cow I hope it stops raining. IFF how are things for you 2 now? Drifter good to here your doing well. That alone show showed a lake name I thought I recognized from one of your plane photos are they near you. One guy caught a big lake trout just off shore said water dropped to about 20 ft. there. Working on a bunch of stuff here window screens, deck , garage door and it seems to be never ending. WS nice videos again I wish I could have seen the guys face when your response on tree ? hit his ears. WW I liked the Ford Mustang 5 L cop cars I had to detail them then race I mean drive to the auction parking lots. Anyone catching anything I've been on hold for to long and getting jumpy. Doc nice to see pop in again. Mason sorry on not getting the line to you soon like I said I would. IW keep up the good work at rehab. I-45 hope your case gets taken care of real soon. Coffee is on.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20128 on: Jul 10, 2020, 04:25 AM »
Good morning  ER's,
             It's 70*  and clear with some humidity. A high near 90*.
              Fish/hunt.......Welcome  to the morning addiction. So you are the ice cream man. You and Wally World will get along fine.
               Marv.............Glad to hear blood work came back with good results
                 Dr. Spec.......Garden is looking good.
                  H2l..............It sure has been hot
and being on the water would be hellable unless you have a canopy on your boat.
                  Wally.............It's a crazy world we live in today, I can't believe Ford would do such a thing. If companies keep caving in to the protesters there will be hell to pay in the future.
                    Eddie...........Any word on rreturning to work.
                      I- 45...........I hope your are coping with  this heat.
                      Steve..........I stopped and spoke to our highway dept mechanic and he came up last night and located the light problem, it, a fuse behind the control panel, I pick up a new one today.
                        I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20129 on: Jul 10, 2020, 05:01 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

Our old buddy Les Humid came to town late last night, It sounds like he will be staying for a couple days. Currently 68 heading to mid 80's.

IW glad you were able to locate the light problem. Pretty nice of the highway dept mechanic to make a house call :thumbsup:

WW hope the day finds you either heading to the water or getting in a bike ride :thumbsup:

I picked up another tree job yesterday evening, will do that Monday. I also had a guy stop and ask if he could buy a couple wheelbarrow loads of wood for a small get together that he is having. I told him no, but I would give him some, so we threw some in his pickup.
Not a lot going on today. I am sure I will find something to do.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.