The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: New - Again  (Read 704 times)

Offline 4269r

• IceShanty Rookie
New - Again
« on: Jan 02, 2013, 11:26 AM »
Hello,

I was a member on this site a few years back. Had not logged in two seasons. Forgot my handle and pass word so set up a new one. I posted under fishing invites and listed some things I wanted to sell. Received a message but cant reply...clicked on wyofarmer to get help, says no access.  ???

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
Re: New - Again
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2013, 11:48 AM »
First of all, Welcome to the shanty. We have an awesome board here in Wyoming with a great group of guys and gals. Here's a link to help you get started.

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?board=43.0
Rest in peace Don "LT" Brewer

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2013, 12:18 PM »
Hello,

I was a member on this site a few years back. Had not logged in two seasons. Forgot my handle and pass word so set up a new one. I posted under fishing invites and listed some things I wanted to sell. Received a message but cant reply...clicked on wyofarmer to get help, says no access.  ???
wyofarmer can be secretive and unsociable at times. Something to do with the 'wyo' prefix I would think.  :woot: :whistle:

By the way, welcome back and ewhat have you done the past TWO SEASONS without logging in here?!?!? :nono:

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2013, 12:25 PM »
wyofarmer can be secretive and unsociable at times. Something to do with the 'wyo' prefix I would think.

I'm like this guy.......Vedy, vedy sneaky.  ;D

(Image removed from quote.)
Rest in peace Don "LT" Brewer

Offline 4269r

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2013, 12:48 PM »
Thanks for the link, wyofarmer! Sure it has to do with my newbie stat when I clicked on you link at the top of the page.

As to wyoutdoors I was in eastern MT for some time......fell out of the Wyo ice scene.

Thanks for the welcome back!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.