The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: ICE EVERYWHERE  (Read 1457 times)

Offline lingrus

• Team IceShanty Regular
ICE EVERYWHERE
« on: Dec 03, 2009, 11:39 PM »
(almost everywhere anyway) :) :clap: :icefish:

I was hunting pheasants at Yellowtail today.  The lake is ice covered at least past Jim Creek.  I also drove up to Horseshoe Bend and Cottonwood Creek.  Both were completely covered with ice.  Three days straight of single digit or below zero. ;D  I haven't seen anyone on the ice yet though.  And  I really don't try to be first anymore. :P

Also the Big Horn river is full of floating ice.  Upper sunshine is ice covered.  Lower Sunshine is mostly iced over.  As near as I can tell every lake and pond except Buffalo Bill is iced over in this corner of the state.

:tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline minnowguy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: ICE EVERYWHERE
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2009, 07:25 AM »
Thats what were wanting to hear Larry. I'll be at poison creek Monday Larry if you want to go, I'll supply the minnows.

Offline natep24

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2009, 07:39 AM »
 hey guys send some COLD weather this way ..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Nate P
Firefighter/EMT

Offline jopes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 04, 2009, 10:14 AM »
by time it gets to you the Great Lakes will have sucked all the cold out of the air. 

Hopefully this cold stays with us and we have lots of ice.
Don

Offline minnowguy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2009, 11:30 AM »
by time it gets to you the Great Lakes will have sucked all the cold out of the air. 

Hopefully this cold stays with us and we have lots of ice.
Now thats not nice jopes we can share a little of our cold air with some of the less fortunate.

Offline lingrus

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 04, 2009, 04:11 PM »
MG

I just may take you up on that.  I have  company coming next week but I'm not sure when.

Larry

Offline Wyohomeboy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 04, 2009, 05:20 PM »
Thats what were wanting to hear Larry. I'll be at poison creek Monday Larry if you want to go, I'll supply the minnows.

Any word on how much Ice is at Poison Creek?

Offline minnowguy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 04, 2009, 05:32 PM »
MG

I just may take you up on that.  I have  company coming next week but I'm not sure when.

Larry
Sounds good I will plan on being there Monday and tuesday, cell number is listed under bait dealers.

Offline bottomslimer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 04, 2009, 10:50 PM »
(almost everywhere anyway) :) :clap: :icefish:

I was hunting pheasants at Yellowtail today.  The lake is ice covered at least past Jim Creek.  I also drove up to Horseshoe Bend and Cottonwood Creek.  Both were completely covered with ice.  Three days straight of single digit or below zero. ;D  I haven't seen anyone on the ice yet though.  And  I really don't try to be first anymore. :P

Also the Big Horn river is full of floating ice.  Upper sunshine is ice covered.  Lower Sunshine is mostly iced over.  As near as I can tell every lake and pond except Buffalo Bill is iced over in this corner of the state.

:tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 whats wrong mudd in your blood.                                                                                                                                                                     

Offline lingrus

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 04, 2009, 11:21 PM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 whats wrong mudd in your blood.                                                                                                                                                                     

BD

After 60 years of ice fishing, I figure it is someone else's turn to go first.  I have lost more than one friend through the ice.

Offline bottomslimer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Dec 04, 2009, 11:35 PM »
sorry. just jibbing you . I have also lost a freind througn the ice.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.